Whats the Heaviest Cycle you've ever Done?..Stats?

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Nothing better than a big heavy cycle that just makes you drool looking at it...thought this would be a good thread...:thumbsup:If you hate your livermand like to brag,this is the place to do it.!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow that sounds awesome jstrong. what kind of sides? how did you pin it? how long was this for?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL I got interrupted when I was posting. it was 150mgs tne/75mgs tren ed/ and 100mgs anadrol for a kickstart. I don't remeber the exact dose of tren because it was awhile ago but I'm pretty sure it was 75mgs. The real kicker is I had to ditch everything pct included so I came off cold turkey. The strength and size gains borderd rediculous. I was up to 262lbs when I had to get rid of everything. I had some personal problems and shrunk down to 219 from not lifting and eating. I switched to westside style training instead of bodybuilding a few years later .Superdrol got me up to 248lbs and stronger than I've ever been but I pulled a pec.lol. its always something. I haven't been back to 260lbs yet but I also train for strenght more than size now and have been stronger than I was then. Not to mention I don't use anything illegal anymore.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
almost forgot to answer your question. I really didn't get any bad sides. I did get headaches from drol but that was normal for me even when I kept my blood pressure in check. bloat was controled with letro I think but can't remember for sure. The biggest side effect was arms a hair under 20''. Of coarse this was with swollen bis from always spot injecting.