mid week 4 (havoc cycle)

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
i'm in the middle of week 4, of a 5 week havoc cycle (20, 30, 30, 40, 40)

so far i'm up about 10lbs if now more...right now i'm about 172-175 at about 9% bf (started at 162 8.7%bf)

but what is kinda strange is this...my bf hasn't gone up much, maybe 1% at the MOST...i'm looking way fuller, my arms are up about .5 in, so are my quads, and calves are just a tad increased as well...my vascularity is definitely increased, as well as my endurance and recovery...

here's what i find strange, I just took some brief measurements yesturday (I took measurements at the beginning of this cycle) and what's increased the most is my neck and waist, my waist went from 31.5 - 32 TO 33 - 34 however my abs are looking about the same, maybe thicker?...also my neck increased from 15.5 to almost 16.5

I'm guessing this is due to the water weight...? and my waist increase due to eating more?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
your neck shouldn't increase an inch, that's just deviation in the measurements. The waist measurement could be caused by how full you are at the moment. Havoc will cause you to retain some water though.