Havoc/Emax/Max Cycle options?

Flenzz

Awards
I'm planning a new cycle..

several options possible...goal is to gain ass much MASS as possible, bulking time but clean!

- Havoc for 4 weeks @ 30 mg solo OR Emax solo @ 20-30mg/day ( more like 30 mg -> see cycle experience.. )

- Havoc + MAX lmg : Max LMG for 4 weeks @ 75 mg adding havoc in the third week @ 30 mg day => 6 weeks total or take them both at the same time for 4 weeks

- Emax + Max LMG : Max LMG for 4 weeks @ 75 mg adding emax in the third @ 20-30 mg day => 6 weeks total OR both at the same time for 4 weeks

- Emax + havoc ?...stacking 2 methyls doesn't sound that good but maybe some people have done it?

My Cycle experience : I did MAX LMG for 4 weeks @ 75 mg , I have also done emax for 4 weeks @ 20 mg...was tempted to try 30 mg but didn't do it cuz of the lower back pumps. And I also did a 4 week prostanozol cycle.

The only thing I am afraid of is the gyno risk on MAX LMG, however I had no trouble when I ran it solo, except about 2 months after cycle my nips felt a bit weird but it went away...with Emax I had some sensitive nips @ week 4 I think. The thing is I still have some puberal gyno so I'm always a little bit afraid, even with nolva on hand...

Suggestions, opinions ?

Thanks for the input guys!

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Personally of the three options, I would do the havoc and max lmg. IMO the emax would impart better gains, but I would be seriously scared of gyno on that stack. I am assuming that you already have these three substances and thats why you are considering them for your next cycle. I am just wondering if you would consider any other options, because i think there are much better options for stacks rather than these.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Havoc and Max LMG sounds interesting to me. Should combat the gyno from the LMG and maybe some of the water weight.

Xmass85

Awards
See I have a totaly different opinion. Max LMG is a very wet compound and will result in very wet gains where as Havoc is a very dry compound almost cancelling out the gains from Max lmg. I think you would be best to run the emax for 3 weeks incorporating Havoc in at the end of week 3 then for 3 mnore weeks for a total cycle length of 6 weeks. If you really wanted you could incorporate the Max Lmg in the first 3 weeksd with the emax. My reasoning behind this is emax is a very effective compound at generating fiarly lean gains so you could add 5-10 lbs fairly lean then cut water retention and add another 5-10 lbs lean while on Havoc. The end result being a 10+ pound increase, little to no water retention resulting in a totaL BODY recomp and huge gains. This is my 2 cents and is definitly open to arguement.

Flenzz

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys.

The MAX lmg + havoc does sound interesting indeed, also because of the 'anti-gyno' of the havoc, IF X-mass would cause any...maybe havoc will clear it up?

I wonder why nobody mentioned Emax + MAX lmg since they were made to be stacked together?

@ Haroldjg :' I am just wondering if you would consider any other options, because i think there are much better options for stacks rather than these. '

What do you recommend then?

' I would do the havoc and max lmg. IMO the emax would impart better gains, but I would be seriously scared of gyno on that stack.'

Scared from gyno on Emax and not on Max LMG ?

Greets and thanks, more input always welcome ;)

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Well here is an idea for a six-weeker I have been thinking about lately, it would incorporate two of the substances you already have, but would require the purchase of propadrol. I have not used propadrol, but have been reading as much as I can about it. To me it just seems like a cleaner version of max lmg. The only reason why I would use propadrol over max lmg is becuase IMO it has less risk of gyno.

week 1
emax 30mgs

week 2
emax 20mgs
propadrol 60mgs

week 3
emax 10mgs
propadrol 60mgs

week 4
havoc 20mgs
propadrol 60mgs

week 5
havoc 30mgs
propadrol 60mgs

week 6
havoc 40mgs

This is pretty advanced oral stack and I wouldnt suggest doing it unless you have taken atleast 2 of the three substances solo before, preferably all 3. The methyls are moderately heavy, but I feel that I myself would be fine on this cycle. As for anyone else, I cant say, it just depends how much experience you have with these substances. With this stack I would expect some pretty dramatic size and strength gains, a very very slight risk of gyno, and a moderate recovery time. NOBODY READING THIS THREAD SHOULD TAKE THIS CYCLE, PROPER PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE TAKEN INCLUDING HAVE A BUTT LOAD OF NOLVA ON HAND.

EDIT: libido could drop pretty low on this stack as well.

Flenzz

Awards
Hmm seems like a good cycle ... however I would like to stick to two substances only..3 sounds a little too much ( see my PH experience..)

I'm still not quite sure what to do yet..

I think I have narrowed it down to two choises...

Max LMG
week 1-4 @ 75 mg
+
Havoc
week 2-6 @ 20/30/30/40

Emax LMG
week 1-4 @ 20/30/30/30
+
Havoc
Week 2-6 @ 20/30/30/40

So basically the difference is stacking havoc with a methyl or a non methyl...

The reason why I will take the Emax @ 30 mg's is that I already did a 4 week cycle of Emax @20 mg's and I had almost no side effects beside severe back pumps..

Need some feedback!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Well here is an idea for a six-weeker I have been thinking about lately, it would incorporate two of the substances you already have, but would require the purchase of propadrol. I have not used propadrol, but have been reading as much as I can about it. To me it just seems like a cleaner version of max lmg. The only reason why I would use propadrol over max lmg is becuase IMO it has less risk of gyno.

week 1
emax 30mgs

week 2
emax 20mgs
propadrol 60mgs

week 3
emax 10mgs
propadrol 60mgs

week 4
havoc 20mgs
propadrol 60mgs

week 5
havoc 30mgs
propadrol 60mgs

week 6
havoc 40mgs

This is pretty advanced oral stack and I wouldnt suggest doing it unless you have taken atleast 2 of the three substances solo before, preferably all 3. The methyls are moderately heavy, but I feel that I myself would be fine on this cycle. As for anyone else, I cant say, it just depends how much experience you have with these substances. With this stack I would expect some pretty dramatic size and strength gains, a very very slight risk of gyno, and a moderate recovery time. NOBODY READING THIS THREAD SHOULD TAKE THIS CYCLE, PROPER PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE TAKEN INCLUDING HAVE A BUTT LOAD OF NOLVA ON HAND.

EDIT: libido could drop pretty low on this stack as well.
That would be a great stack. Libido shouldn't hurt to bad since Prop has an anti-e in. Havoc isn't bad on libido is it? I have always heard Ergo was better on sides than LMG. Dude log it or at least keep me updated on this one.

Flenzz

Awards
Craaazy idea...but who knows :)

Max LMG
week 1-3 @ 75 mg
+
Emax LMG
week 2-5 @ 30 mg
+
Havoc
week 3-6 @ 20/30/40 mg

blah can't make my mind up:frustrate

kingofthechiba

Awards
so what did you decide? i want to run an emax and havoc/epi and need some opinions