clen and superdrol

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
on a superdrol cycle currently. Have some bodyfat I want to shed. Was thinking of adding clen to the last couple weeks just to try it out. Maybe last week on cycle and first week of PCT. Is this a bad idea? How should I runn this?

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
on a superdrol cycle currently. Have some bodyfat I want to shed. Was thinking of adding clen to the last couple weeks just to try it out. Maybe last week on cycle and first week of post cycle therapy. Is this a bad idea? How should I runn this?
You and me both, I am trying to cut by reducing calories and carbs while on a ph cycle. I doubt the clen is going to be a dramatic fat burner, but I have never tried it either. I would probably look more into the thyroid hormones and the OTC thermogenics along with dialing your diet in, as this is going to be the most effective.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
You and me both, I am trying to cut by reducing calories and carbs while on a ph cycle. I doubt the clen is going to be a dramatic fat burner, but I have never tried it either. I would probably look more into the thyroid hormones and the OTC thermogenics along with dialing your diet in, as this is going to be the most effective.

its extremely effective

i would wait to use it mid cycle on test

just tweak ur diet and use caffeine for now...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I would be very careful mixing SD and clen. Clen alone did some crazee assss things to me and my bp. SD has in the past also made me even a little crazier, so just be careful. make sure you are some bp supps weeks prior to mixing them. Also make sure your hydration is spot on, as SD made me shed water like a mofo. I also got best results with a minimum of moderate carbing while on SD, I think low carbs might kill me IMO!! I personally will need a permission slip from God to do clen again!!!!

:bow28:

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
I would be very careful mixing superdrol and clen. Clen alone did some crazee assss things to me and my bp. SD has in the past also made me even a little crazier, so just be careful. make sure you are some bp supps weeks prior to mixing them. Also make sure your hydration is spot on, as SD made me shed water like a mofo. I also got best results with a minimum of moderate carbing while on SD, I think low carbs might kill me IMO!! I personally will need a permission slip from God to do clen again!!!!

:bow28:

lol, how did the sd make you crazier. Were you a savage towards people.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree whole heartedly with MOTIV8ER on this and add stay away from clen unless you are a pro and bodybuild for a living, it is simply not worth it.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've run clen and superdrol together. christ that was dumb. i couldnt keep the cramps away even with gallons of water and buckets of potassium.

clen is an insane fat burner, but yes, extremely unhealthy.

also, dont use superdrol on a cut - it just doesnt work. SD causes so much glycogen loading, and works much of its magic through that mechanism...there are better cutting steroids out there.

(this is all my opinion!)

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
If you do decide to run these together, I can't stress enough how important supps like Taurine and Poseidon are to help combat severe cramping. BP supps are very important too.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'll probably just try something else for now. Do a little more research. I'll probably just stay away from the stuff. I was just asking pretty much for the sake of what you all thought. Thanks guys.

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
Christ, your bp is going to go through the roof. You're also going to seize up and cramp like crazy. I got a cramp in my **** once (PC muscle actually) and it was horrific!!!

Wait until the end of your PCT because a straight SD cycle won't be enough time to solidify all the mass you've put on. And you don't want to lose it during PCT. If need be, cut now and then do a cycle. Don't try to do everything at once.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
lol, how did the superdrol make you crazier. Were you a savage towards people.
Steriods affect your adrenals, for some reason I was running around my house thinking I was a dinosaur from prehistoric times on a mission to eat this worlds protein sources. Add in clen, and I could have really been a nasty number in the police blotter!!

Markio

Markio

Awards
superdrol and cutting: Most people say don't use it as it is best used as a bulker as it uses carbs. It is meant to be fat neutral.

The thing is this is well known so everyone reads it and circulates it with no first hand knowledge, and then people believe it is fact.

There is a guy here who has used Superdrol on a cut, and he absolutely loves it. Search around and get the opinions of people who have categorically done it

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
I still disagree about the clen effectiveness. Only because I am asthmatic and use albuterol everyday. If this stuff was such a great fat burner, I would easily be alot more cut up. Granted, I am not abusing my meds to a degree that would affect my heart rate and such either. I must inform you though, even if the clen is the best fat burner ever found, there are other things using this medication that should be noted. The fat burning potential and time of effectiveness is limited. Albuterol along with clen and any type of stimulant including effedra based substances has a negative effect on blood vessel dialation exponentially over time. Hence the reason most people cutting regiments never hold permanent.

I am sure there are alot of "proffesional clen users" who are going to flame my opinion on this. I am just giving you my opinion on things, as there is alot of fallacies in bodybuilding.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I still disagree about the clen effectiveness. Only because I am asthmatic and use albuterol everyday. If this stuff was such a great fat burner, I would easily be alot more cut up. Granted, I am not abusing my meds to a degree that would affect my heart rate and such either. I must inform you though, even if the clen is the best fat burner ever found, there are other things using this medication that should be noted. The fat burning potential and time of effectiveness is limited. Albuterol along with clen and any type of stimulant including effedra based substances has a negative effect on blood vessel dialation exponentially over time. Hence the reason most people cutting regiments never hold permanent.

I am sure there are alot of "proffesional clen users" who are going to flame my opinion on this. I am just giving you my opinion on things, as there is alot of fallacies in bodybuilding.
WOW

"clen must not work because i use tiny daily doses of a related but much weaker chemical and i am still fat."

AGAIN, WOW.

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
WOW

"clen must not work because i use tiny daily doses of a related but much weaker chemical and i am still fat."

AGAIN, WOW.

Never said i was fat, actually im far from fat. "same old" you must be a "professional clen user" I assume. Albuterol is in no way a weaker substance, it has different properties and is more common. Maybe you should just suggest that people use crystal meth to burn fat also, at a high enough dosage that will be effective also.

Any type of bronchodialator being used in high dosages is very dangerous and I am entitled to post my opinion on this. Unless you own this forum I would suggest you not get so upset about other peoples opinions.

Again WOW is understatement for the argument you are protecting. There are alot of bodybuilders out there that would eat cow sh1t if some sort of skewed data showed it burned fat. :shoot:

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I may be wrong. But I was under the impression that clen/albuterol taken orally in liquid or pill form works differently then when inhaled. I thought that if you inhaled it the effects would not reach your body in any way other than through your lungs and not work towards burning fat in any way. Is this right or wrong?

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
I am not sure, I assume a pill form would effect the entire body more but I have never looked into it. At 16mgs a day, which is the recommended dosage for cutting fat, would make one feel quite jittery and raise blood pressure quite a bit too. I use mcgs a day and can get jittery off that, so I would never dose at such a high amount.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Never said i was fat, actually im far from fat. "same old" you must be a "professional clen user" I assume. Albuterol is in no way a weaker substance, it has different properties and is more common. Maybe you should just suggest that people use crystal meth to burn fat also, at a high enough dosage that will be effective also.

Any type of bronchodialator being used in high dosages is very dangerous and I am entitled to post my opinion on this. Unless you own this forum I would suggest you not get so upset about other peoples opinions.

Again WOW is understatement for the argument you are protecting. There are alot of bodybuilders out there that would eat cow sh1t if some sort of skewed data showed it burned fat. :shoot:
if there was a job opening for "professional clen user" , i would be a qualified applicant. i am an even more qualified albuterol user....ok, to be honest, ABuser.

the link you posted - nobody says anything about clen being weak. if anything, those posters think it is far better for fat loss. or maybe i missed what you were trying to say...

inhalers provide like 200mcg of albuterol with half-life of minutes. clen has a 36-hour 2-phase HL and is a whole lot stronger, even @ 40 or 50 times smaller dosing than alb. (200mcg clen whoops 10+mg alb)

also - extended-release albuterol tabs/caps are good for 12 hours and dont cause the jitters. the liquid stuff might, considering the faster action.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established

Clen and albuterol are not the same thing. Have you used clen before with a proper diet/training? It works, period.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
How long of cycles do you guys run a cycle of this stuff anyways and what types of results have you seen? When I first heard about clen I read about it mainly from a clean bulking perspective. It's not until I got on here that I found out clen was a ridiculous cutter. But it seems to me like noone on here has mentioned building any muscle on clen. Why is that?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
How long of cycles do you guys run a cycle of this stuff anyways and what types of results have you seen? When I first heard about clen I read about it mainly from a clean bulking perspective. It's not until I got on here that I found out clen was a ridiculous cutter. But it seems to me like noone on here has mentioned building any muscle on clen. Why is that?

There are different opinions on clen. I have run it for 6 weeks straight (like dave palumbo recommends) and have done 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I had good results both ways. As long as you keep your dosages reasonable for what you can tolerate. Running it with ketotifin can help for longer cycles. Just don't try the 2 day on 2 day off cycle as it is bs. As far as muscle gain from clen, the studies that show it are in dosages much greater than we would take, and I wouldn't count on anything much in that regard.

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
I had a friend use clen and SD in the summer with great results. Gained muscle and lost fat very quickly and dramatically. Then the whites of his eyes turned yellow.. the doctor thought he had hepatitis. Potent combo, nonetheless.