3-AD/11-OXO; creatine? extensive stack already in progress....

BigBbrowning

Banned
Awards
Straight to business boys- Backround info on current stack- Currently at day 19 of Methyl-E Cycle. 30mg for 3 days/ 40mg days 4-14/ and now at 50mg for 14-21. Days 22-28 I'm going to drop the Methyl-E to 40mg and bridge into an 11-OXO run for days 22-52 @ 6-8 caps daily.

Also :)+++++
Currently at day 33 of X-factor running at 5 caps daily (1250) from start. Running X-Factor for 75 days. Havent ran it for over a year now and that was a 50 day 1000 cycle.
Currently at day 21 of Gaspari Thyrotabs 2/3/3/3 protocal ending @ 30 days.
About to finish up a 30 day bottle of scivation lipidfx and Plug DCP in its place when finished.

Also taking supercissus rx 4-5 caps daily,new Powerfull @ recommended dosing, Animal Flex for joints daily, Tuarine @ 6 caps a day, Xtend, Whiteflood, and Glutamine.

Now, everything has been amazing on this stack- and lets just say intense workouts would be an understatement. My body has basically turned into a machine and I'm feeling great about the last minute physique changes I've made heading into summer beach months. Very light acne, higher Bp, and some minor shedding noticeable have only really been noticed at 50 mg. Diet has been poultry, meats , eggs , oats, greens, proteins. Lower cals but hitting around 300-350 g of protein p/day regardless. LEAN AND MEAN!

Ok now my question, I've always been under the impression that creatine is best used when not on an oral cycle, battling for h20? etc etc, but I feel like I remember reading somewhere that 3-AD and 11-OXO actually benefit from using creatine.

Days 22-52 in my mind look like this right now if this is the case. Adding RPM/ IGF-2 replacing Powerfull/ DCP replacing LipidFx, and Poseidon for extra hydration.

Days 22-28 Methyl-E @40mg/ 11-oxo 5 caps/ XF @1250/ Start Activate @4 Caps/ Hyperdrol X2 at 2 caps/ Diesel Test 2040 w/ Kre alk.

Days 29-52 11-oxo 8 caps/ XF @ 1250/ Activate @ 4 caps/ Hyperdrol X2 @ 4 caps/ Diesel Test 2040

Pct-OBVIOUSLY TOREM; Continue Activate (have 160 caps from 2 pre-opened bottles, running for 40 days) meaning 10 days in PCT
Continue hyperdrol x2 and add retain 2, continue Xfactor until day 75 and continue Diesel Test 2040 and Igf-2 and Rpm and N.0 Limits/ GlycerGrow

Thats a whole boat load of info but I hope some of you knowledgeable ones will get it all :) Not very good at those fancy spreadsheets hahah.

Please add, suggest, or question anything you wish.
Best of luck to everyone and their goals! :bruce2:

BigBbrowning

Banned
Awards
Forgot to mention Incarnate being added as well come day 22.

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Dude how much did u spend on this cycle? Why the need for all of those extra supplements??

BigBbrowning

Banned
Awards
Dude how much did u spend on this cycle? Why the need for all of those extra supplements??
I was hoping to avoid this question but I knew somewhere inside of me that would be impossible. However, which additions and or extra supplements are you questioning? Lots of them are for endurance (continue taking them), or assistance in fat loss or somewhat synergistic to my goals(lean muscle gain).

In regards to money , many of them were purchased over time and realistically I really dont care to think about it. Although i can say I've been dieting and training to the max for the last 6 years, and started toying with supps about 18 months ago.
Just sayig what hard work will do here with these supps. This isnt talking about methyl e or 11 oxo as this is a first.

My transformation of the last 12 months: 6'0" 22 years old
Last year 219
Current 181 with clothes, visible 8 packs(if my bodyfat goes low enough i will indeed have a 10 pack karate and rock climbing has done this to my physique over the last 10 years)+++ veins

Leg press- Used to work my way up from 1 plate each side to 5 doing a 12/12/10/10/8 scheme, now i go from 3-10 plates doing a 15/15/15/12/12/8/8/8 scheme.

Pullups used to 12/10/8/6/4 and be pumped now i can easily do 14/13/12/11/10/9/8----->1 with 45 lbs on me. Done 100 pullups and 100 pushups in under 8 minutes. Can do 250 BW pullups in under an hour

I used to be able to do 4 BW dips, now i can do sets of 20 bw no problem to around 100 or do them like 10/10/8/8/6/6/4/4 with 75lbs or so.

I used to curl 25's clean now curling 40's
Outdoor hill training 21 miles in 3 hours 40 minutes practically unphased.

Squats felt uncomfy at about 1 45 and a 25 p/side for 10/10/10/8 now im doing 3 45's a side with same rep scheme.

Traps used to do 55 lb dumbell alternating clean now doing 90's-110's

Most importantly Ive been rock climbing and doing martial arts for 10 years. Lean muscle mass and functional strength is what i'm all about.My climbing has gone from v3-v5 bouldering/ 5.11a-511c lead climbing to v6-v9 and 512a-512d lead climbing which if anyone rock climbs knows is pretty damn legit. This is directly influenced by my strength gains and weight loss.

Basically my stamina and endurace for anything athletic has gone through the roof. I might not be the strongest all at once but my muscles are lasting longer than ever these days.

I won't even get into the fact that you didn't help my thread but thanks for stopping by cause I'm the newb on these board...

Last edited:
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Ok now my question, I've always been under the impression that creatine is best used when not on an oral cycle, battling for h20? etc etc, but I feel like I remember reading somewhere that 3-AD and 11-OXO actually benefit from using creatine
I don't know about these products in particular, but Dr. D has a post here somewhere explaining why creatine is very beneficial with an oral cycle. Try doing a search I'll bet you can find it.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think this is what RedwolfWV is talking about:

This is the deal: 17a-alkylated compounds enhance creatine synthesis, but at the expense of protein synthesis. Non-alkylated compounds (like test and it's 17b-esters) only increase protein synthesis but don't boost creatine production. Basically, methylation of guanidinoacetate in the body results in creatine. Donors of the methyl group are choline and methionine. Guanidinoacetate arises from a reaction between glycine and arginine. The essential aminos methionine and arginine are needed for both normal protein synthesis and the formation of creatine. Therefore, 17a-alkyl compounds stimulate the formation of creatine at the expense of cell protein synthesis because the two precursor amino acids are not optimally available for both. That means that if you take extra creatine with you're orals, you can free up more aminos for protein synthesis and that's what you really want anyway. It also makes sense to use creatine with non-alkyl compounds too because they are only concerned with cell protein and neglect creatine synthesis. So it's basically a good idea to use creatine no matter what your on! Especially with oral only cycles to optimize the effects or with ester only cycles to add the extra dimension of creatine loading. If you're stacking a high dose oral with an ester, then creatine is probably not as important in that case. Does that make sense? :p

BigBbrowning

Banned
Awards
thats exactly what i was looking for, thanks a lot guys!