1-test cycle length

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Why is it that the reccomended cycle length is 4 weeks when results from the 1-test only show from week 3 or 4 on. I think we should look at our recommendations once again, i think the preffered cycle length thread started a while ago, had a great deal of follow the leader influence and everyone just posted that they prefer 4 weekers apposed to anything different as that's what they hear was better. The weight gains people were noticing earlier was probably just the water weight from the 4-ad. Someone slap me if i'm totally wrong here :D

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I believe much if it came from feeback way back at bb.com. Most people reported that the gains decreased after the fourth week.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
So they only start week 3 and end at week 4? 1-test would be deemed useless in my opinion then. I don't know, both times i used it i wasn't as aware of how hormones worked then i am now. I gained weight and strength but didn't really pay attention to which day i started gaining more or less etc.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
KC, I was thinking about the same thing a while back. It always seemed odd to me that there is really just a 1 and half to two weeks of usefullness. I just finished a cycle of it for 4 weeks and was planning on going another 2 or 3 but I chose to finish it because I wanted to shorten the time of off before my next cycle. I think my next cycle I will run it longer to experiment with results. later J

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Are any of you guys aware of someones feedback with 6 or 8 weeks of 1-Test, I was kind of curious myself like you KC since I've seen many people run Fina for 8 weeks and liked it

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, i'm never planning on using 1-test again but when answering peoples questions and such, it all information relayed from one guy passed on to another to another. What if were giving the wrong info to begin with is all i'm getting at. In this case i think we very well may be, but i can't base this on real life experience as i'm not going to use it again.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
So they only start week 3 and end at week 4? 1-test would be deemed useless in my opinion then. I don't know, both times i used it i wasn't as aware of how hormones worked then i am now. I gained weight and strength but didn't really pay attention to which day i started gaining more or less etc.

I don't believe it takes 3 weeks for 1-test to kick in. For me, it was about 5 days. In fact, I ran a number of two week cycles with relatively good results.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51111&highlight=avant

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
as far as 1test, my gains didn't appear till week 3 as well. i ran the cycle for 32 days, thats how long the bottle lasted and gains kept ocming....

i think 4 weeks is reccommended, just because benefits vs. costs decreases

longer=more test shutdown, more $$$, more side effects

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Godd observations above. I think it's all up to the individual. I've done a 6wk 4ad only (oral)....if I recall corectly....it was my first cycle...it may have been 5wks??? I've even heard of people doing 8wk cycles. Anyway, I think most people prefer to do a medium length cycle so they won't have to take such a long 'off' or recovery period. This allows for more cycles in a years time. I think 6wks is a good cycle length, but then again as mentioned above $$$, natty test shut down and sides are an issue. A few more weeks may or may not give us a few more lbs. If you got the $$$ go for a longer cycle, just expect a longer recovery period. With the meds available today I really don't see a problem with doing a longer cycle.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
When those recommendations were being developed there were several factors that were considered. First, we looked at gains and the rate of gain. The actual feedback was diminished gains after 4-6 weeks. Second, we looked at recovery time. We were dealing with a unique situation in that for the first time there were effective products and nothing for post cycle except ZMA and high caloric intake for post cycle. We reasoned that the best middle ground would be 4 weeks as it would have very good gains and the fastest recovery based on ZMA for post cycle. Obviously, the scene has changed in the past year and there are effective options for recovery.

IMO, we should revisit the 4 week cycle recommendation and extend it to 6 or 8 weeks for those that have access to liquid solutions and keep it at 4 for those that prefer 6-oxo.

Chemo

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
IMO, we should revisit the 4 week cycle recommendation and extend it to 6 or 8 weeks for those that have access to liquid solutions and keep it at 4 for those that prefer 6-oxo.

Chemo
I totally agree, I think people should opt for either t1 pro and run it 6-8 weeks depending on how many cycles they've done (for dosages wise not cycle length) or three to four bottles of t1 final and run each bottle for two weeks. I have been thinking about this since back when curt2go was talking about frontloading 1-test. The fact that people want to get more cycles in a year is fine but why not do fewer more quality cycles? You could get three full cycles in a year and say you put on and keep 8-10 lean pounds each one, that's a lot of weight to accumulate over a year ;)

db682

Awards
  • Established
KC,
I think people should opt for either t1 pro and run it 6-8 weeks depending on how many cycles they've done (for dosages wise not cycle length)
At six week cycles what are you thinking along the lines of dosages for best results?

OK, From the couple threads that ive just read about results from 1-test and more precisely T-1 pro, its mostly taking individuals who are on a low to moderate dosing schedule about 3-4 weeks before results become appearent. For individuals like myself, bow and a couple others who have and are extremely heavy dosers, results are appearing within a couple days (approximatley 5-8). Now if Im taking heavy doses and the results are greater at the start of the cycle (1st 2 weeks) then the end of it(last 2 to 4 weeks) (say on a 4 or 6 week cycle) could a tolerance level be associated with the result leveling? Im thinking that its taking those dosing low levels to become tolerante much longer then those dosing higher levels and therefore if you were to effectively figure out (by keeping logs) when you tolerance was getting to a point where you are no longer achieving maximum benefical gains that the dosages could be steped up to overcome this problem. I know changing doses during a cycle is probably not a good idea, but Ive yet to hear reasons to support why It should not be done (will estro levelsshoot sky high by doubleing during a cycle) . I know lethargy will definatly be a factor if you were to raise dosing but it could be counter acted. The upping of the dose would definatly have to be on a large scale for results to be as great as the prior dose.

Fucking theory, Its hard as hell to explain. I read about it in a medical journal that either my wife brought home from work (the hospital) or from a class in school.
Give me a little time and ill try and get some supporting info.

db

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
KC I agree with you, 6-8 weeks should be the the recomondation nowadays. Although I understand if some want to keep it to 4 weeks so recovery time is shorter but like you said quality over quantity. Overall I think it's up to the person, but I'm really interested in hearing some feedback from anyone who's done a 6-8 week cycle. I'd like to find out their gains at 4 weeks then at weeks 6-8 and compare the difference if any. Also compare gains kept by those on a 4 week cycle and those in a 6-8 week. Basically what I'm looking for is whether or not it's worth it to extend the cycle. Is it worth the extended shutdown time? Later J

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
i will be doing a 6 week cycle soon of 300mg 1test 300mg 4ad a day, i will create a cycle log and keep everyone updated with before and after pics

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good keep us posted. Really focus on weeks 4-6 if you can. I'm sure there has to be positive benefits to a longer cycle but I'll be damned if applying that **** doesn't get annoying. At about 4 weeks I've had enough, but if the if the results are there I would def do a 6-8weeker. Good luck, Later J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
After doing several 4 week cycles and a 8 week cycle of 1-test I can say that I MUCH prefer longer cycles of 6-8 weeks. It gives you enough time to realize all of your gains (or losses for cutting) and, as said above, with proper post cycle therapy you'll bounce back fine usually.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
For all of you getting sick of applying trans i found that with only a small amount of iso (10%) and the addition of 10% peg400 aswell as d-lim (for that pretty smell) i don't mind applying transdermal at all. I'm not applying 1-test so that could make a big difference aswell but i'm not getting any irritation from the mix.

40% IPM
10% ISO
10% DMSO
10% OA
10% PEG400
10% PG
10% D-LIM

I have no clue if this is as effective for absorbtion but i'd rather lose a little absorbtion and not have to run up and down my street buck naked to cool down my body (not that i've ever done that before or anything cough cough). May even be the same, who knows!

Big D

Big D

Awards
I'm currently on week 5 of T1 pro and my gains have not slowed down that much. I planned on taking it through a sixth week, but no further. I'm still gaining some reps on high weight routines every week, but my body is starting not to recover as fast. I just don't feel like I should stop just yet because I'm still making gains.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Do the gains compare to what your first few weeks were?

Big D

Big D

Awards
I'll put it to you this way, weeks 2-4 seem very noticeable. I know that in the time between them I have measured my progress by my gains in repetitions in certain exercises. For example, my 315lbs bench press has gone up a rep each week. Week 2 was 8, Week 3 was 9, Week 4 was 10, and week 5 was 11. We'll see what happens next week.

I will admit that if anything, my body does feel sorer (Spell?)
Not recovering as fast.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Thats decent, but what about bodyweight, physical appearance, side effects, etc...
Any fluctations in any of those throughout the cycle. Ups then downs, or downs and ups.

1 rep lift change per week on a weight your already lifting a minimum of 8 times is not enough to make me feel that the severe decline in natural test levels over 8 weeks is worth it. not taking into effect the other sides that are being elevated as well.

besides a 1 rep change is common when not taking anything. If your not lifting more then the week before your not strength training or body building.

Max weight (2 rep maxs) numbers are more beneficial for tracking performance strength gains during cycles. I perfer not to do them during a cycle so as to not mess with my routine. precycle and post cycle maxs are always good.

Just a thought.
db

Big D

Big D

Awards
No severe changes, gained about 5 lbs. No bloating or anything like that. You have to consider that weighing only 213 to start and gaining 4 reps in 5 weeks of 315lbs bench is a big deal. My 3 rep weight of 365 is almost my 5 rep weight (I need a little help on the fifth rep) To me anything more gained in that short of time would be from something like injected testosterone. I've been at a plateau on benching that weight for months now. This cycle has helped me push that old weight aside.

Last edited:

wikked1

Awards
Well I hate jumping in on this for fear of being crucified because I'm a relative Newbie but I am now working on my 6th week of Transdermal 1-Test. Results? No real strength loss /or gain but my calories are down.....I am definitely looking leaner......not what I want but getting there. Now my point is going to be this.....I've taken various medications over time and let's consider this:When a Dr. prescribes you say an antibiotics for symptoms of whatever ailment.....you take them as prescribed right? Usually it comes with the FINISH ALL THIS MEDICATION unless.......blah...blah.... 9 out of 10 times I don't have to finish the stuff before I am "healed" and other things start happening.....like a case of the "Hershey Squirts" Any body else following me? So what I mean is one's own body will generally guide you into when you should stop....BUT you have to be listening.....right now in my 6th week will be complete by Saturday but I am begining to experience mild acne and I am generally cleared skinned so that tells me I better be winding down.

db682

Awards
  • Established
I imagine you guys have got to be peeling like bananas in a monkey cage.
Im only on my 2nd week and Im running out of places to apply that arent already peeling. All be it, I am going with some intense dosages and I normally keep a good tan since I live on the beach so I figured it might be just the tanned skin peeling because of the DSMO.

db

Big D

Big D

Awards
Did you guys add DSMO to the bottle on top of what was already in it? I tried that once with regular T1 and into the 2nd week, I broke out in an almost poison ivy like rash. I don't add any DMSO anymore. Part of the problem is the fact that I have sensitive skin that just can't handle it (you can see this in my very white pic)

db682

Awards
  • Established
It doesnt come with any in it.:confused:

Its optional, For in case of any accidental spillages. ;)

Yeah, It just about causes it on everyone I talked to and myself, But if you circulate the application areas it should be alright unless your that sensitive.

If I notice and irratation I just dont apply if there until its gone.

db

csakiges

Awards
Yeah, I had rashes where I normally get heat rashes, in the bends of the elbow and just below my neck, so it does irritate it, but as pointed out before, just don't apply it there. I quit applying and put some hydrocortisone in those areas with the rash and they were gone. I don't think (I haven't heard) of anyone having a true allergic reaction (meaning you would break out alot and it wouldn't matter where you applied it, if it is in your blood stream) to 1-test, so these are just skin irritations that can be taken care of. Not really a big deal, IMO.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
i ran 1test for longer than 8 once, i ran it for like 9-10 weeks i believe. at hardcore dosage. But i had liquid clomid/nolva combo as well as 6-oxo for post cycle recovery :D

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by MakaveliThaDon
i ran 1test for longer than 8 once, i ran it for like 9-10 weeks i believe. at hardcore dosage. But i had liquid clomid/nolva combo as well as 6-oxo for post cycle recovery :D

What were your gains and when did they stop?

db682

Awards
  • Established
Bump on Npursuits question.

9-10 weeks!!!:eek:

How were the side effects as well?
Did you run Clomid, Nolva and 6oxo all post? :confused:

Post more infor please.
This is a very touchy issue everyones trying to work on.

db

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
wow, didn't realize this was such a popular subject. I used it to maintain lean mass whilst cutting. I happened to have gotten some liquid clen/t3, and wanted to do 3 weeks of it. So i kept using the 1test for a few more weeks so i could get the 3 weeks of clen/t3 in.

And yes, i ran the liquid clomid/nolva and 6-oxo all post. My nads were back in a week, and it's been about 3 and a half weeks total of recovery since i been off it, still using all 3 post cycle meds.

My gains were awesome of course. They NEVER stopped, i swear they kept going, those last 3 weeks with the clen/t3 were very very good. I haven't gotten any weaker in any of my workouts in the last 3 and a half weeks off either. I was a little hesitant to run it another few weeks, but i figured what the hell, people run there test prop and **** when they juice for 11 weeks, and i got the clomid/nolva which should be sufficient to bounce me back.

any other questions?

PEACE

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by MakaveliThaDon
wow, didn't realize this was such a popular subject. I used it to maintain lean mass whilst cutting. I happened to have gotten some liquid clen/t3, and wanted to do 3 weeks of it. So i kept using the 1test for a few more weeks so i could get the 3 weeks of clen/t3 in.

And yes, i ran the liquid clomid/nolva and 6-oxo all post. My nads were back in a week, and it's been about 3 and a half weeks total of recovery since i been off it, still using all 3 post cycle meds.

My gains were awesome of course. They NEVER stopped, i swear they kept going, those last 3 weeks with the clen/t3 were very very good. I haven't gotten any weaker in any of my workouts in the last 3 and a half weeks off either. I was a little hesitant to run it another few weeks, but i figured what the hell, people run there test prop and **** when they juice for 11 weeks, and i got the clomid/nolva which should be sufficient to bounce me back.

any other questions?

PEACE

Excellent.  I would love to get Chemo in on this thread to get his input.  I may try an 8 weeker next.

Anyone else out there run 1-Test longer than 4-6 weeks?  Get in here.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Im on my second week right now and Im debating if I should run 6 or 8 weeks total. I was only planning on 4 but we'll see.

Don,
Post your pre and post stats.
And your dosages as well.
thanks,
db

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
i didn't measure pre and post stats. dropped about 10 pounds probably, and a couple bf percentages that's for sure. I ran it 6 squirts twice daily the whole time until i got to the last 3 weeks where i threw in the clen/t3, i then upped it to 5 squirts twice daily for the last 3 weeks

db682

Awards
  • Established
Hate to say it but someone needs to.
One sucks, One+ still sucks.
That stuff is so low in 1-test that its almost a joke. The full bottle only has 2.5 gms of 1-test in it. Im talking more along the line of T-1 pro or even T-1 final.
Im glad to here of your gains and stuff but I think Im more concerned about side effects of higher 1-Test dosages.

You should really give BDC's line a try if you were happy with One. Youll be happy you did!

db

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I was under the assumption it was T1 Pro as well when you said hardcore dosing. Either way though it's still something that should be looked at. Maybe I'll be the first to try it. It will be a couple of months though.

Last edited:

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
LOL, well, i could of used 1ad, haha. Anyways, bdc was recommeneded to me by another bro of mine. I'm definitely gonna have to check it out on my next ph cycle, which won't be for a while, i wanna take 8 weeks off after that to fully recover

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
btw, i think the full bottle has 6 grams of 1test in it

db682

Awards
  • Established
Pursuit,
What??? Im confused on your post.:confused:

Don,
Didnt mean to offend you if I did. Im talking product though. I definitly think youll be extremly happy about the T-1 line. And yeah I dont blame you for wanting to take a break for a while. 9 weeks is a hell of a cycle.
And yeah, My bad again. I didnt know you were talking Super One+. its 6gs per bottle. more comparable. ;)
Later bro,
db

And glad to see you just joined. Theres a **** load of info in these threads and with a little research you can pretty much get any question answered.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by db682
Pursuit,
What??? Im confused on your post.:confused:
LOL I see why.  I meant to say I was under the assumption he was using T1 Pro.  That post was past my bed time.

db682

Awards
  • Established
I thought you meant something like that but my natural slowness did not allow me to assume beyond the bad wording. :D

jediclampet

Awards

1-test was hard on my hair, on my current cycle of test eq and d-bol i noticed no loss what so ever. I won't touch winny or tren for that reason either.
What doses and length of time were you using the 1-test for when you noticed the hair loss?

I am balding and was considering using 1-test alone at 300 mg per day for 3 weeks - with lots of 5% topical spiro and even retin-a cream to attempt to protect my hair.

Thinks it's not wise for me to use 1-test in this manner?

goin_big

Awards
On august 18th I plan to start a cutting cycle and use t1 pro for 6 weeks. We'll see what happens.

PC1

Cycle Length

I just finished an 8 week homebrew cycle this past Wednesday (7/24) using 1-test and 4-ad. I talked about this when I began the cycle under the recipe thread. I used the homebrew recipe posted there by chemo/curt2go, 240 ml bottle, 8 grams each of 1 test and 4 AD, applying 5cc's three times a day, here are my personal observations for what that's worth:

1. At that dosage level, I began experiencing results in about 3 days..... increased pump and energy/vitality during my workout. That's faster than AS start to work. And while gains overall are not directly comparable with what I used to get with AS, it is still VERY POTENT stuff. Nothing else over the counter even comes close. I have obtained excellent, high quality, lean muscle mass with minimal extra water weight. I've weighed 250 pounds before, but never of this quality;

2. 95% of my size/weight gains were achieved by weeks 6-7. However, I achieved a personal (non AS) strength record bench press during week 8. I do attribute this in large part to having begun to take creatine during week 7. Creatine/PH's for me are a very effective combination for both size and strength. My reasoning for not taking creatine sooner in my cycle is that I'm "saving" it for post cycle, hoping to retain more size and strength post cycle. I would still advocate an 8 week cycle though, just for the "muscle memory" benefit of being larger/stronger for a longer period of time. That gain level just cannot be achieved in 2 or 3 weeks time;

3. No hair loss for me. Interesting, because about a year ago I did an oral cycle utilizing BSN's 1-Testabolin (an oral, etherized 1-test product I rate highly) and AST's 4-diol products. I did lose some hair there, and expected to here, but no;

4. A touch of acne on the back, and a bit on the face. For your back guys, get yourself a long handled, soft bristle scrub brush and shower and scrub twice a day. For your face, wash twice a day with Noxzema. That should do it for most guys, unless you get a severe case of it.

5. In terms of testicular shrinkage, I'd say I lost about 20-25% of size and some firmness. Post cycle, I'm taking Nolva for 30 days. Never tried Nolva before, but have read about it's superiority compared to 6-oxo and Clomid. 6-oxo and zma have worked well for me in the past though, and within a couple of weeks time, testicles rebounded to 100% size and firmness;

6. At this level of dosing, the lethargy was almost unbearable, frankly. Talk about a lazy couch potato! The 4-AD helps tremendously with sexual performance, but in terms of combating the mental lethargy I experienced from 1-test, it did nothing. The only "fix" was to get an extra 1-2 hours of sleep each night, sneek in naps where possible, and double or triple the amount of black coffee I consumed. I also took some ephedra at times. I hate this aspect of 1-test frankly, but anabolically speaking, it is very good stuff for being "legal" for now;

7. In terms of strength gains, they were quite good. You'll note in my personal avatar, the scar on my right pec, a complete pec major avulsion (meaning I tore the tendon that connects my pec to my upper arm bone...... right off the bone in September 2002). While I can't provide you with a good A/B comparison due to my injury, suffice it to say that I'm now 10 months post corrective surgery, and I have well surpassed the strength level I was at when I tore it. I consider that to be a very good accomplishment for a guy over 40. And no, I don't do single rep maxes any more, the fewest reps I'll do on any exercise now is 4 reps. But you should understand that when I tore it, I couldn't bench 10 pounds afterwards. It is a very serious tendon injury.

8. You DEFINATELY want to get yourselves a box of rubber gloves to put this stuff on guys. It does NOT wash off your hands well at all. The first week or 2 I put it on with bare hands, and at some point rubbed my eye.......YEEEEEOWWW! I mean for 10 minutes I couldn't open my eye. I won't go into details about the difficulties you will have being intimate with your wife/girlfriend if you have any 1-test residue on your hands or elsewhere........

9. Plan on having gum or breath mints on hand at all times taking this much dmso. Your breath is going to have that sour milk/garlic stench unless you do. The lemonene smells nice on your skin but doesn't kill the breath. My kids were always telling me I smelled like "corn".

10. One other very interesting side from this is that it KILLED pain I get in my left ("good"?) a/c joint...... arthritis from years of bench pressing/military pressing. I'm actually going to have that fixed surgically next month, although that's minor in comparison to the pec tear. I asked my doctor about it, he indicated androgens are only a few carbon's away from cortocosteroids like cortisone, and that they probably give anti inflammatory pain relief if you have some arthritis as I do. When these PH's are out of my system, I'm sure the pain will resume. Normally, bench pressing without any Ibuprofen feels like a nail is being driven through that a/c joint. It's a bitch getting old guys.....

11. On many applications but not all, once the first application dried, I put on a second application of the homebrew WITHOUT any PH's added, to try to increase absorption. And once that dried, I would finally apply a mixture of aloe and vitamin E oil to the same area. Aside from even better absorption, it also helped my skin tremendously. As a result, I had no rash, and only a touch of dry skin. For me, it was easiest on my skin to apply it to my thighs, hamstrings, calves, shins, and tops of feet. Other body parts, even with aloe and vitamin E oil, did not tolerate the dmso very well. While this all sounds like a lot more work, do it in stages while you're dressing/shaving/bathing/drying off during the day. I did notice less residue on my skin when applying this way and I'm quite certain I enjoyed better absorption because of it.

Final Comment: I'm not anybody's "bodybuilder", nor am I any guru on training, PH's, AS, or diet. But I am 43 and have over 20 years experience with this stuff. In spite of what anyone else may say, if you can't naturally build your physique to the level you've attained on PH or AS, you are not going to keep that level post cycle. 6-oxo, Nolva, Clomid, ZMA, etc., will help to get our own testosterone supply flowing again post cycle, so that we don't "crash" post cycle (meaning that it took SO long for our own supply to begin flowing again that we're actually SMALLER and WEAKER post cycle than pre-cycle). I have crashed in the past, so I know how awful this can be. Our own strength and mass levels are determined by our genetics, including natural hormone levels. At some point well past "post cycle", after the AS, PH's and post cycle ancillaries have left our bodies, our endocrine systems return to our "normal" range. And while we can improve upon that slightly by training and eating, in the end we are products of our own genetics. That's fine. because most people don't work out anyway. And for we who do, we are almost "gods" in their eyes. I'm only saying this here because I think that doing 2 or 3 week cycles is, frankly, pointless. By the time the results you're achieving become "noticeable" to anyone else, you're getting off the stuff. in another 2 or 3 weeks time, your endocrine system has NOT returned to a normal state, but voila, you're starting another 2 or 3 week cycle. C'mon guys, what's the point?

If you're going to do this, then DO it. With a 6-8 week cycle, your gains will be obvious to everyone. Take your post cycle ancillaries so you don't crash. Plan your cycles around your calendar year as you need/want to. Expect to be bigger and stronger when on, expect to shrink at least somewhat, be less hard, and less strong afterwards no matter WHAT you do or take....... expectations need to be ratcheted up and down accordingly so you DON't INJURE YOURSELF!! More volume and intensity on, less off. You'll know when to adjust up and down because your body will be telling you....... just listen to it. Cycle training, diet, etc. Once you've been post cycle for 2 or 3 months, and your endocrine system is back to "normal" you can always focus your efforts on aerobic conditioning if you have that as a goal. Then again, there's always your education, career, spouse, girlfriend/boyfriend. Everything in cycles guys.

But forget about 2 or 3 week cycles. That's fence sitting. Get on one side of that fence or the other.

Good luck, be well, train well.

PC1

Last edited:

jediclampet

Awards
Great post PC1! So you don't recommend any cardio at all until several several months post cycle? None at all while on, up until 2-3 months post cycle?