Is Epistane a steroid?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Its a roid allllll right im running it right meow stacked with 11-sterone(not sure if this has to convert or is active?) But yes I am ending day 12 with epistane and I am cutting 1k under my maintence cals- has my strength decreased? No it has actually increased a little......it has anabolic and androgenic activity as well...instead of needing to shave every other day I pretty muc hhave to shave every day....it is a steroid
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html


  2. still confused is EPISTERONE used in a pct or as the main cycle? and thats correct its by fight labs.
    •   
       


  3. and when looking at supplements what are ingredients that you should look for and what does make up a PH or steroid?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    .....it has anabolic and androgenic activity as well...instead of needing to shave every other day I pretty muc hhave to shave every day....it is a steroid
    lol, that was a terrible way to explain it.

  5. yeah I guess your right huh? To someone who has no idea about steroids that was a really bad way lol
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    •   
       


  6. clax what are the ingredients in episterone?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  7. ya or what things should you look for in a supp to know that supp does what it says Ie what builds muscles, burns fat...ECT what are some key identifiers?

  8. the only way to know what a supp does imo is to look at the ingredients and then research the ingredients.....and then if you have done your research IN ALL AREAS try it out
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by clax View Post
    ya or what things should you look for in a supp to know that supp does what it says Ie what builds muscles, burns fat...ECT what are some key identifiers?
    dude your not getting it...Look up the ingredients in said product, then google each damn ingredient and look up what it is...

    Thus letting you know if it is a roid...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    dude your not getting it...Look up the ingredients in said product, then google each damn ingredient and look up what it is...

    Thus letting you know if it is a roid...
    What he said
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  11. why did this thread need multiple bumps over multiple years.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    why did this thread need multiple bumps over multiple years.
    Lol
    This Sh*t was funny but it did answer a few questions that are important to newbies ... Everyone starts somewhere

  13. See you all back at this old thread in 2022

  14. Bump lol...jk

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Bump lol...jk
    youvare years too early on your bump
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. when is epistane and haoc gonna be in stock!!!
    By shaunnner in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 09:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 12:51 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 11:26 PM
  4. Is Epistane ILLEGAL?
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 04:13 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-07-2004, 10:13 AM
Log in
Log in