G.E.T. Sus500? help

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.92%

G.E.T. Sus500? help

A friend of mine came across a product by Genetic Edge Technologies called Sus500. Has anyone heard of the product or company. It claims to be a pharmaceutical grade ph/ps. We cant figure out what the **** this stuff is.........helppp thanx fellas

Detailed Description
    G.E.T introduces SUS500, the first pharmaceutical grade anabolic compound on the market. SUS500 contains 2 potent class 1 pro steroidal compounds, which causes dramatic strength increases, extreme muscle growth and elevated test levels. SUS500 is not metabolized by aromatase, eliminating any water retention normally associated with highly androgenic pro-steroidal compounds. State of the art pharmaceutical grade (TPGS) has been added to give you the most bio-available delivery system for guaranteed maximum anabolic absorption.

Active Ingredients: Estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione, 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10)-diene-17-one 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene, silymarin extract, TPGS(advanced Delivery System)in a base of sunflower oil, gelatin.

Serving Size: 1 Softgel

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one soft gel twice daily with meals. Do not exceed 6 softgels daily. Take for a maximum of 8 weeks, and then discontinue for at least 4 weeks while administering a Post cycle therapy. Not for use by individuals under 18 years of age.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.78%

Quote Originally Posted by mfbb View Post
    A friend of mine came across a product by Genetic Edge Technologies called Sus500. Has anyone heard of the product or company. It claims to be a pharmaceutical grade ph/ps. We cant figure out what the **** this stuff is.........helppp thanx fellas

Detailed Description
    G.E.T introduces SUS500, the first pharmaceutical grade anabolic compound on the market. SUS500 contains 2 potent class 1 pro steroidal compounds, which causes dramatic strength increases, extreme muscle growth and elevated test levels. SUS500 is not metabolized by aromatase, eliminating any water retention normally associated with highly androgenic pro-steroidal compounds. State of the art pharmaceutical grade (TPGS) has been added to give you the most bio-available delivery system for guaranteed maximum anabolic absorption.

Active Ingredients: Estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione, 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10)-diene-17-one 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene, silymarin extract, TPGS(advanced Delivery System)in a base of sunflower oil, gelatin.

Serving Size: 1 Softgel

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one soft gel twice daily with meals. Do not exceed 6 softgels daily. Take for a maximum of 8 weeks, and then discontinue for at least 4 weeks while administering a Post cycle therapy. Not for use by individuals under 18 years of age.
    Maybe I am crazy, sometimes my thinking just isnt quite right, but do I see two progestins in that stuff? I dont know if I would like to take two progestins at once.

Edit: yep, it is two progestins.... specifically its finigenx magnum and xmass clones.....I believe
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.92%

yea i figured it was some type of fini clone because of the estra-4,9 but i wasnt sure wat the rest was...thanx...we couldnt figure out wtf this stuff was
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.67%

Hit It You Will Like It I Have Used For 2 Weeks Hard As A Rock
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48%

Just started in this prohormone game but I liked sus500. a good 8lbs gain after it was over and only for 4 weeks! Can't wait to try again with better diet and a better pc.

Similar Forum Threads

1. maybe this will help BDC, creatine info.
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:11 PM
  2. SUS500 help!
    By matrixale80 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 12:06 PM
  3. Sus500 - First Cycle ( Need Help )
    By Jimman in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 01:10 AM
  4. PCT help with SUS500