G.E.T. Sus500? help

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine came across a product by Genetic Edge Technologies called Sus500. Has anyone heard of the product or company. It claims to be a pharmaceutical grade ph/ps. We cant figure out what the fvck this stuff is.........helppp thanx fellas

Detailed Description
G.E.T introduces SUS500, the first pharmaceutical grade anabolic compound on the market. SUS500 contains 2 potent class 1 pro steroidal compounds, which causes dramatic strength increases, extreme muscle growth and elevated test levels. SUS500 is not metabolized by aromatase, eliminating any water retention normally associated with highly androgenic pro-steroidal compounds. State of the art pharmaceutical grade (TPGS) has been added to give you the most bio-available delivery system for guaranteed maximum anabolic absorption.

Active Ingredients: Estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione, 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10)-diene-17-one 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene, silymarin extract, TPGS(advanced Delivery System)in a base of sunflower oil, gelatin.

Serving Size: 1 Softgel

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one soft gel twice daily with meals. Do not exceed 6 softgels daily. Take for a maximum of 8 weeks, and then discontinue for at least 4 weeks while administering a Post cycle therapy. Not for use by individuals under 18 years of age.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine came across a product by Genetic Edge Technologies called Sus500. Has anyone heard of the product or company. It claims to be a pharmaceutical grade ph/ps. We cant figure out what the fvck this stuff is.........helppp thanx fellas

Detailed Description
G.E.T introduces SUS500, the first pharmaceutical grade anabolic compound on the market. SUS500 contains 2 potent class 1 pro steroidal compounds, which causes dramatic strength increases, extreme muscle growth and elevated test levels. SUS500 is not metabolized by aromatase, eliminating any water retention normally associated with highly androgenic pro-steroidal compounds. State of the art pharmaceutical grade (TPGS) has been added to give you the most bio-available delivery system for guaranteed maximum anabolic absorption.

Active Ingredients: Estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione, 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10)-diene-17-one 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene, silymarin extract, TPGS(advanced Delivery System)in a base of sunflower oil, gelatin.

Serving Size: 1 Softgel

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one soft gel twice daily with meals. Do not exceed 6 softgels daily. Take for a maximum of 8 weeks, and then discontinue for at least 4 weeks while administering a Post cycle therapy. Not for use by individuals under 18 years of age.
Maybe I am crazy, sometimes my thinking just isnt quite right, but do I see two progestins in that stuff? I dont know if I would like to take two progestins at once.

Edit: yep, it is two progestins.... specifically its finigenx magnum and xmass clones.....I believe

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
yea i figured it was some type of fini clone because of the estra-4,9 but i wasnt sure wat the rest was...thanx...we couldnt figure out wtf this stuff was

SEPUL666

Awards
Hit It You Will Like It I Have Used For 2 Weeks Hard As A Rock

chairs1056

Awards
Just started in this prohormone game but I liked sus500. a good 8lbs gain after it was over and only for 4 weeks! Can't wait to try again with better diet and a better pc.