Methandrostenolone (Dianabol)

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
How many pills do i take per day? they are 10mg and how long of a cycle? and what is good to stack with it?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
I'm no expert on this one but I would think 30mg a day for 4 weeks (1 tab 3x per day spaced evenly). I would stack it with Test E/Cyp bc I'm assuming ur bulking. I'm also assuming you have ur cycle support and PCT in check as well?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm no expert on this one but I would think 30mg a day for 4 weeks (1 tab 3x per day spaced evenly). I would stack it with Test E/Cyp bc I'm assuming ur bulking. I'm also assuming you have ur cycle support and post cycle therapy in check as well?
Agreed. If this is your first stack this is excellent advice. Dbol has a very low half life, so spacing out the tabs will be best for you.

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
pct and diet is 100% i dont have anything to stack with it..

alexein

Awards
u dont need to stack it. Dbol is fine on its own. since it is your only roid you could do something like this:

10mg, 20mg, 30mg, 30mg, 20mg, 10mg that gives you six nice week and gains are easyer to maintain when you tapper off like that.
first week take morning dose, second take morning and 8-10 hours apart next dose, the thrid week, take morning and the rest you take 6 hours apart. and when your done do pct like 40 40 20 20 10 and enjoy your new gains.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many pills do i take per day? they are 10mg and how long of a cycle? and what is good to stack with it?
have you ever read a steroid profile? man, how hard is it to research? You already know the chemical name but you have no clue on effects or stacking etc? Google.....

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
have you ever read a steroid profile? man, how hard is it to research? You already know the chemical name but you have no clue on effects or stacking etc? Google.....
i read the profile i just wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations for me. thanks for the input guys i will start out at 10mg

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u dont need to stack it. Dbol is fine on its own. since it is your only roid you could do something like this:

10mg, 20mg, 30mg, 30mg, 20mg, 10mg that gives you six nice week and gains are easyer to maintain when you tapper off like that.
first week take morning dose, second take morning and 8-10 hours apart next dose, the thrid week, take morning and the rest you take 6 hours apart. and when your done do post cycle therapy like 40 40 20 20 10 and enjoy your new gains.
I disagree, Dbol shouldn't be used alone, you should have some form of test to solidify the wet gains from it. Just my .02

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I disagree, Dbol shouldn't be used alone, you should have some form of test to solidify the wet gains from it. Just my .02
Why?
It's water... It will come out. Adding test will only be adding an anabolic, thus make more gains, and whatever synergistic effect it may have. Not "solifdify" anything

You keep your gains from steroids... if you have agood PCT. Just expect to loose some of the weight from the water .this is normal

Avoid heavy salts, which will add to more water stores. Use an AI to control the boloat if you like.

You will keep the "lean gains", which would be comparable in the end, to taking an a non aromatizing steroid (with a simular effect in the body or AA ratio).

plus,.. dbol makes for a good mood, and plenty of wood. Fun stuff :thumbsup:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why?
It's water... It will come out. Adding test will only be adding an anabolic, thus make more gains, and whatever synergistic effect it may have. Not "solifdify" anything

You keep your gains from steroids... if you have agood post cycle therapy. Just expect to loose some of the weight from the water .this is normal

Avoid heavy salts, which will add to more water stores. Use an AI to control the boloat if you like.

You will keep the "lean gains", which would be comparable in the end, to taking an a non aromatizing steroid (with a simular effect in the body or AA ratio).

plus,.. dbol makes for a good mood, and plenty of wood. Fun stuff :thumbsup:

I prefer not running oral only cycles, if you want to run orals, stick to phs. Its been my experience that people who run dbol solo vs with test, have 'better' gains, they arent wet and puffy, they are more 'solid'. Just my thoughts.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I prefer not running oral only cycles, if you want to run orals, stick to phs. Its been my experience that people who run dbol solo vs with test, have 'better' gains, they arent wet and puffy, they are more 'solid'. Just my thoughts.
I would link this to the fact that those willing to pin are probably more dedicated as opposed to those looking for a quick fix. So is the people using it, not the compound itself.

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
im dedicated i really just dont want to inject anything.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would link this to the fact that those willing to pin are probably more dedicated as opposed to those looking for a quick fix. So is the people using it, not the compound itself.
I agree with you, thanks for the retrospective view.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol- take ANY oral,. .or ANY steroid, verses an Oral AND TEST, and your going to get better gains.
1 compound vs. 2....

Plus, test is more androgenic then d-bol, so that could explain things some.

Personally, I don't feel the amazing strength with dbol that many do. Of course, I'm comparing this to a small run of Methyl1-A (m1t) that was unbeleivable in terms of tstrength. My GOD, the strenth... I scared myself, breaking sh*t, .. :p

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol- take ANY oral,. .or ANY steroid, verses an Oral AND TEST, and your going to get better gains.
1 compound vs. 2....

Plus, test is more androgenic then d-bol, so that could explain things some.

Personally, I don't feel the amazing strength with dbol that many do. Of course, I'm comparing this to a small run of Methyl1-A (m1t) that was unbeleivable in terms of tstrength. My GOD, the strenth... I scared myself, breaking sh*t, .. :p
Same 'problem' lol, I love my M1A runs. I personally didn't get to much out of Dbol either, but I also didn't get much out of the TRN products which are supposedly great for strength as well... so who knows.

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
Same 'problem' lol, I love my M1A runs. I personally didn't get to much out of Dbol either, but I also didn't get much out of the TRN products which are supposedly great for strength as well... so who knows.
so you guys really had good results with m1t?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so you guys really had good results with m1t?
Oh, did I mention that the sides made me miserable? I had a high conversion to E which caused a 'morning sickness' like naseua feeling... I had extreme lethargy beyond anything I've felt, and a few other of the minor, more typical, sides. BUT I also gained an incredible amount of strength ;)

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10mg ED? What a waste of time IMO.
I would atleast run 60mg.
But I am 215..

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But I am 215..
I am around 220 myself, I had great results around the 40-60 range. I think you're correct that 10mgs is a waste.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
GAHHH I can't wait til my next cycle... Hopefully I'll be able to hit 230 or maybe a RIPPPPPPPPPPPED 225.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
"The guy at the gym told me if I took these pills I'd be big like him..."

Be sure to put up pics - I wanna see how your titties develop post-cycle!

Remember - forget what all of these clowns tell you, you can do steroids with no research or preparation whatsoever. (Of course, you may kill yourself, have nothing happen, or grow tits, but you CAN do it!)

lol good luck dude. Hooked on phonix werked fur miii!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"The guy at the gym told me if I took these pills I'd be big like him..."

Be sure to put up pics - I wanna see how your titties develop post-cycle!

Remember - forget what all of these clowns tell you, you can do steroids with no research or preparation whatsoever. (Of course, you may kill yourself, have nothing happen, or grow tits, but you CAN do it!)

lol good luck dude. Hooked on phonix werked fur miii!
oh jesus....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But I am 215..
even at 215 60mg is not required. 50mg seems to be the high end norm even with guys in the upper 200's, you get diminished returns and more sides when you get up past 50.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I prefer not running oral only cycles, if you want to run orals, stick to phs.
Come again?

RA, aren't you running an oral only cycle now? I'm not a huge proponent of orals in general, I use them sparingly. Yet for someone to advocate running a PH for an oral only, opposed to something that doesn't require conversion, (thus getting more bang for the buck hepatotoxicity-wise) is very, very strange to me.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
even at 215 60mg is not required. 50mg seems to be the high end norm even with guys in the upper 200's, you get diminished returns and more sides when you get up past 50.
Agreed.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Pftttttttttttt....

I eat orals like skittles. the cool thing is now my poo comes out like rainbows. And every so often it feels like someone has stuck an axe in my lower back. Gotta go big to be big, right?

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
so can someone recommend cycle dosage? im all confused now

getreal

Awards
well thats what these boards are for eh

getreal

Awards

first week take morning dose, second take morning and 8-10 hours apart next dose, the thrid week, take morning and the rest you take 6 hours apart. and when your done do post cycle therapy like 40 40 20 20 10 and enjoy your new gains.
I'll be doing that this summer, would it be ok on the hairline though doing this?

getreal

Awards
But I am 215..
If you need that much then i think it would be time to change substances, 215 isn't that great a size to the point where you would need more anyway.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Come again?

RA, aren't you running an oral only cycle now? I'm not a huge proponent of orals in general, I use them sparingly. Yet for someone to advocate running a PH for an oral only, opposed to something that doesn't require conversion, (thus getting more bang for the buck hepatotoxicity-wise) is very, very strange to me.
I should have clarified better, I don't like oral aas's by themselves. PHs were meant to be orals. For me it's all about legality.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you need that much then i think it would be time to change substances, 215 isn't that great a size to the point where you would need more anyway.
I said 60mg because mine comes in 30mg/ml solutions therefore it's easier to dose @ 60mg as opposed to 50mg. But I believe anything less than 50mg is useless. And I also believe that DBOL stacked solo is not as effective as would be Test E/Dbol.

getreal

Awards
I said 60mg because mine comes in 30mg/ml solutions therefore it's easier to dose @ 60mg as opposed to 50mg. But I believe anything less than 50mg is useless. And I also believe that DBOL stacked solo is not as effective as would be Test E/Dbol.
I imagine that dbol would work wonders with a test base, but being a light steroid user like myself I am just gonna do dbol alone with pct at the end.

getreal

Awards
I should have clarified better, I don't like oral anabolic steroids's by themselves. PHs were meant to be orals. For me it's all about legality.
I do despite what a lot of people say about oral only, I think they are a good choice for the beginner, all you gotta do is keep doses sensible, then when you need more then you must inject due to liver toxification.

You get a lot of "know it all's saying "DON'T DO ORALS ONLY, they damage the liver ect:" but what they don't take into account is that the person doing the oral only may be on mild dosages that the liver values would not increase to a high degree.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do despite what a lot of people say about oral only, I think they are a good choice for the beginner, all you gotta do is keep doses sensible, then when you need more then you must inject due to liver toxification.

You get a lot of "know it all's saying "DON'T DO ORALS ONLY, they damage the liver ect:" but what they don't take into account is that the person doing the oral only may be on mild dosages that the liver values would not increase to a high degree.
True, it's a lack of total perception, and it's not a certain few... some people get gyno JUST FROM READING A POST ON HERE... which is beyond pathetic. One person says 'oh no my hair is thinning out' and then everybody says it... it's ridiculous, half the people who cry about gyno can't even pronounce it in real life let alone determine BY THEMSELVES if it is actually gynecomastia or not...

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
it's called parrot syndrome.

They repeat what others say, without true knowledge on the subject.

For instance: I like M1t, but everybody and their mother calls it poison.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Spacing out Dbol on the surface looks like a good idea until you realise that oral steroids do not get 100% absorbtion. Despite methyllaiton the liver will still destroy some of the compound. The amount the liver destroys is not a percentage it's a quantity in any given dose.

Taking 10mg doses spaced out will yield a very low percentage that actually gets used; too high a percentage will be destroyed. If taken in larger doses not spaced out as far, less of a percentage will be destroyed.

If you're going to take a dose as low as 30mg a day, you're better off taking it in one dose.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've never had any problems with any orals. no hairloss, only slight buildup of gyno about pea size and quickly reduced with nolva... never had any problems with any hair growth. the only problems i have had with orals is increased acne if i am on them for a long time.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Pro Stack

1/2 fistful "red pills"
1 fistful "blue pills"

Take with a heaping plate of mashed potatoes and corn, and wash down with a 1/5th of your favorite cheap whiskey.

You can also stack it with a blunt to the head. Make sure you head for the gym right away before you lose your "motivation"!!!

Again - don't do any research, just ask strangers on the board here to do your research for you; it's safer that way.

:afro:

GavinGains

Awards
so can someone recommend cycle dosage? im all confused now
ok im not the most experienced and im far from the biggest guy in the world... I've been 11st 5lb for the past few yrs but granted i havnt been training. I started back training and eating LOTS of protein aswell as meal replacements about 3 months ago but I still didnt put any weight on. I went on Danabol 10mg (Blue hearts) and iv put on 8lb in 1 month. must be working. Ok my sides ache and i got the usual sides, but you have to take the bad with the good.

I started 1week of 3 tablets per day, then 3 weeks of 5 tablets per day. 2 weeks off taking milk thistle to cleanse yourself, then another 4 weeks of 5 a day.

Should work well :D

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
ok im not the most experienced and im far from the biggest guy in the world... I've been 11st 5lb for the past few yrs but granted i havnt been training. I started back training and eating LOTS of protein aswell as meal replacements about 3 months ago but I still didnt put any weight on. I went on Danabol 10mg (Blue hearts) and iv put on 8lb in 1 month. must be working. Ok my sides ache and i got the usual sides, but you have to take the bad with the good.

I started 1week of 3 tablets per day, then 3 weeks of 5 tablets per day. 2 weeks off taking milk thistle to cleanse yourself, then another 4 weeks of 5 a day.

Should work well :D
ummmmm.....:wtf:

you need to spend some time on here researching man. you should never run any kind of steroid like that at all and its definitally not the pulsing method. first of all milk thistle should be run the entire time along with a list of a bunch of other support supps. do u even have a pct lined up?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established

you need to spend some time on here researching man. you should never run any kind of steroid like that at all and its definitally not the pulsing method. first of all milk thistle should be run the entire time along with a list of a bunch of other support supps. do u even have a post cycle therapy lined up?
YAY somebody said what I wanted to.. lol! :toofunny:

getreal

Awards
I can't wait to take my pinkies, I'm gonna wait till I get to 13.7 stone, I'm nearly there.

getreal

Awards

you need to spend some time on here researching man. you should never run any kind of steroid like that at all and its definitally not the pulsing method. first of all milk thistle should be run the entire time along with a list of a bunch of other support supps. do u even have a post cycle therapy lined up?
never tried the blue hearts, did you get them online?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established

During my post cycle, I plan to go bra shopping.. I'm hoping I can find a 42B, preferably with some padding... my breasts are brand new, so they are still pretty tender.

I also want to get a bikini wax, because when the doctor sees my new vagina for the first time, I want it to look good!

LOL

These are the same people who would buy a shotgun shell reloader with no idea what they are doing. Whomever sold them **** probably sold them fakes anyway, cuz its unethical to let a sucker keep their money, so I wouldn't worry too much.

GavinGains

Awards
During my post cycle, I plan to go bra shopping.. I'm hoping I can find a 42B, preferably with some padding... my breasts are brand new, so they are still pretty tender.

I also want to get a bikini wax, because when the doctor sees my new vagina for the first time, I want it to look good!

LOL

These are the same people who would buy a shotgun shell reloader with no idea what they are doing. Whomever sold them **** probably sold them fakes anyway, cuz its unethical to let a sucker keep their money, so I wouldn't worry too much.
Firstly there are no known fakes of blue hearts and iv got the origional sealed tub from the makers... secondsly if they are fake id love to know whats giving me sides...?

Thirdly ive joined the site for a bit of guidance and for your tips so im all ears if you can suggest anything to help me out?? Im taking the cycle as i am currently taking them because this is what i've been advised to do from a friends who experienced on these blue hearts and seems to get good gains and gets what hes looking for out of them... But lemme know of any tips and ill be sure to try them, thanks :D

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Firstly there are no known fakes of blue hearts and iv got the origional sealed tub from the makers... secondsly if they are fake id love to know whats giving me sides...?

Thirdly ive joined the site for a bit of guidance and for your tips so im all ears if you can suggest anything to help me out?? Im taking the cycle as i am currently taking them because this is what i've been advised to do from a friends who experienced on these blue hearts and seems to get good gains and gets what hes looking for out of them... But lemme know of any tips and ill be sure to try them, thanks :D
There are 'fakes' and they do produce side effects similar to the real deal, just to toss that out. (something to keep in mind for future use)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 19
Punkrocker Anabolics 8
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 14