Test E cycle with propadrol

nclifterz71

Awards
I am looking at running my first injectbale cycle which will consist of 12 weeks of Test Enanthate at 500 mg per week. My injections will be on Monday and Thursday. I planned on also running propadrol weeks 1-4. I chose this b/c i wanted to run a non-methyl. My PCT will consist of nolva or tore, massfx, creatine, trib and perfect cycle. I was wondering what size pins you guys reccomend for a glute/delt injections. I planned on running my nolva at 60/40/40/20 or the tore at 120/90/60/30. I am leaning towards tore even though i already have the nolva on hand. Any other suggestions I want to keep as much of the gains as possible b/c i only kept around 4 pounds of my pp cycle due to overtraining during pct.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
I am looking at running my first injectbale cycle which will consist of 12 weeks of Test Enanthate at 500 mg per week. My injections will be on Monday and Thursday. I planned on also running propadrol weeks 1-4. I chose this b/c i wanted to run a non-methyl. My post cycle therapy will consist of nolva or tore, massfx, creatine, trib and perfect cycle. I was wondering what size pins you guys reccomend for a glute/delt injections. I planned on running my nolva at 60/40/40/20 or the tore at 120/90/60/30. I am leaning towards tore even though i already have the nolva on hand. Any other suggestions I want to keep as much of the gains as possible b/c i only kept around 4 pounds of my pp cycle due to overtraining during post cycle therapy.
As far as the needle sizes....glute-23 gauge 1.5 inch and delt-25 gauge 1 inch.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
1 more thing to add, i've been using a 25 gauge 1.5 inch for my glutes and it works fine for me. I just run the syringe under hot water to warm it up and make it easier to inject. Good luck!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Ditto to Powerhouse.... just did my 1st injection today of Test-E 250mgs. 23g 1.5" pin in the glute.. didn't feel a damn thing. good luck on your cycle!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good choice with the propadrol many of us would like to see more feedback.

if you decide to run syringe under hot water make sure you remain sterile and dont let the water on the needle. I dont practice the running under water thing because im real paranoid when it comes to sterility and injections. You should be too.

nclifterz71

Awards
I probably won't use the water trick as I too am very worried about the sterilization issue. I will definitley log this w/the propadrol even though I won't begin until August. Is it recomended that I do anything after finishing with the propadrol? With the tore and massfx i am under the impression that I should start to run them at week 14 which will be 2 weeks after my last injection right?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I probably won't use the water trick as I too am very worried about the sterilization issue. I will definitley log this w/the propadrol even though I won't begin until August. Is it recomended that I do anything after finishing with the propadrol? With the tore and massfx i am under the impression that I should start to run them at week 14 which will be 2 weeks after my last injection right?
right. two weeks after last injection take the torem. as far as mass fx ive seen some people actually start at the last week of cycle so week 13 for you, i guess cause it takes awhile to kick in. How much propadrol are you going to take?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully you run the full 60mgs of Prop weeks 1-4, and I would definitely go with Tor for your PCT, but if you do use Nolva, please do not dose past 20!!! I cannot stress enough that Nolva is a poor choice due to hepatoxicity and a few other problems.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully you run the full 60mgs of Prop weeks 1-4, and I would definitely go with Tor for your post cycle therapy, but if you do use Nolva, please do not dose past 20!!! I cannot stress enough that Nolva is a poor choice due to hepatoxicity and a few other problems.
hmmm...i disagree with that nolva dosing statement.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmm...i disagree with that nolva dosing statement.
I understand, and I can see exactly where you're coming from, I have seen test results from a PCT ran with 20mgs tapered down and everything checked out just fine. Personally, I would skip using Tomoxifine completely.