Havoc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jrob24

Awards
:chick: hey i just got my havoc...when and how much should i take when i take it someone told me 3 caps before i workout and do it on an empty stomach but i dont think thats right, ill be taking this with the alri tri-lean system too if that matters

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol- wait for it,.. wait for it,...

:bruce3:

lol- you didn't even try to look first did you?
what's your PCT look like?

jrob24

Awards
lol im on the lazy side, but i didnt know if the tri-lean system affected anything, i doubted it did, but who knows...im using nolva,and 6oxo for post cylce,maybe some restore and i have liver support while on...im just needing some dosing advice from soemone who has used it

jrob24

Awards
oh PS dude you are looking mighty swoll in your pic

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
first, i wouldnt take the tri-lean stack with a ph, but thats your call i guess.

second, your post cycle therapy is a little weak, but it will work i guess. if i was you, i would take the restore also during post cycle therapy, although its not the best option out there.

third, you need more than just liver support during a cycle, i would advise you to get cycle support by anabolic innovations and run that during the cycle and during pct. it has everything you need....including the liver support.

lastly, to answer your initial question, the way i have always dosed ph's is to spread them evenly throughout the day and take them with light meals....i would do something like 20/20/30/30 for havoc.....just my 2 cents. there may be a better way to go about it though.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
:chick: hey i just got my havoc...when and how much should i take when i take it someone told me 3 caps before i workout and do it on an empty stomach but i dont think thats right, ill be taking this with the alri tri-lean system too if that matters

Hey man if you give your stats, history and training experience and we can give you a lot more detailed and sound advice.....

jrob24

Awards
im 21 years old im 5'10 205lbs around 13 to14% bf....in the past i have taken superdrol,halodrol, phera plex, and prostanzanol.....ive' heard its a smart idea to take a ph while on it....i dont see why it wouldnt be....i forgot to mention im taking ax perfect cycle also...my bad

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
im not saying that it is harmful in anyway, but when on a ph most people are trying to gain muscle....when on the tri-lean stack most people are trying to lose fat...its hard to do both at the same time, as most people have a caloric surplus while on a ph. again, its your call, but i would save it until after pct....

jrob24

Awards
ya i totally understand you man...i know its hard to do both...im going to be at a caloric defecit....my theory behind taking the hacov is that it will preserve more muscle then without it, and if not atleast it will mentally keep me thinking im not losing muscle....ive tried to cut many times but my mind plays tricks on me and i stop because i think im losing muscle you know? im still going to get the protein i need though for muscle ....i bumped calories to 2400 which isnt too bad, im use to like 5000....im getting all the quality cals i need though for sure

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
so u purchased a item without doing any research on it first. do u always go ot and buy stuff withot having any idea how to take it or what to take it with?

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
ya i totally understand you man...i know its hard to do both...im going to be at a caloric defecit....my theory behind taking the hacov is that it will preserve more muscle then without it, and if not atleast it will mentally keep me thinking im not losing muscle....ive tried to cut many times but my mind plays tricks on me and i stop because i think im losing muscle you know? im still going to get the protein i need though for muscle ....i bumped calories to 2400 which isnt too bad, im use to like 5000....im getting all the quality cals i need though for sure
do what you do. good luck!

Mannypolarbear

Awards
so u purchased a item without doing any research on it first. do u always go ot and buy stuff withot having any idea how to take it or what to take it with?

I know it is lame that he probably didn't do any research before he asked his question, but cut him some slack. I'm guessing he wants to get direct advice from people that have actually tried the stack. Do you ever spell check your posts before you submit them?? If you don't have anything constructive to submit to this thread, why post it???

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
lol im on the lazy side, but i didnt know if the tri-lean system affected anything, i doubted it did, but who knows...im using nolva,and 6oxo for post cylce,maybe some restore and i have liver support while on...im just needing some dosing advice from soemone who has used it
I think if you're too lazy to research before asking a question you might be better off not running a cycle.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I er...um what number of agreement are we at.....yeah I that.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I know it is lame that he probably didn't do any research before he asked his question, but cut him some slack. I'm guessing he wants to get direct advice from people that have actually tried the stack. Do you ever spell check your posts before you submit them?? If you don't have anything constructive to submit to this thread, why post it???
oooooooh spell check burn last I checked this is anabolic minds Not anabolic grammar.

nice shot at attempting an insult

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
oooooooh spell check burn last I checked this is anabolic minds Not anabolic grammar.

AHAHAHHAHAHAAH...

but yea...research your sh*t before you even think about buying it...damn this should be a standard but isn't...

you set yourself up when you do things like this, and you rightly should be scolded unmercifully.

but at least you did ask for advice before taking it.

Mannypolarbear

Awards

It wasn't supposed to be a "burn" where I was making fun of you for not knowing how to spell dumbass. I'm guessing that you know how to spell such simple words, but at the same time you were criticizing someone for not checking up on a product before buying. In my case, you weren't checking your grammar before you posted. It is that simple. Sorry if I made you get defensive by calling you out on being a prick.

Hw Muh Easer wuld it be if evryne splld lke a dmass??

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nolva, or novedex xt?

what does your post cycle therapy look like, give us details, dosing, length, etc.

3 caps before you work out? wtf?

you are supposed to try and keep a semi stable level of the hormone in your blood.

Take either 3 keep spread evenly throughout the day...or (what i will be doing) 2 caps upon waking and 1 cap before working out.

I like to take the main dose in the morning, more biologically accurate, sort of speak.

Mannypolarbear

Awards
nolva, or novedex xt?

what does your post cycle therapy look like, give us details, dosing, length, etc.

3 caps before you work out? wtf?

you are supposed to try and keep a semi stable level of the hormone in your blood.

Take either 3 keep spread evenly throughout the day...or (what i will be doing) 2 caps upon waking and 1 cap before working out.

I like to take the main dose in the morning, more biologically accurate, sort of speak.

That is what I was thinking too?? 3 caps before workout?? I heard that from someone else also though.. I guess Havoc has a half life of 3 to 4 hours, so their reasoning is they get the brunt of the Havoc during their workout. Most people say they are pulsing like that. What do you think??

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
That is what I was thinking too?? 3 caps before workout?? I heard that from someone else also though.. I guess Havoc has a half life of 3 to 4 hours, so their reasoning is they get the brunt of the Havoc during their workout. Most people say they are pulsing like that. What do you think??
half life is 6-8 hours

spread it out as evenly as possible

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
It wasn't supposed to be a "burn" where I was making fun of you for not knowing how to spell dumbass. I'm guessing that you know how to spell such simple words, but at the same time you were criticizing someone for not checking up on a product before buying. In my case, you weren't checking your grammar before you posted. It is that simple. Sorry if I made you get defensive by calling you out on being a prick.

Hw Muh Easer wuld it be if evryne splld lke a dmass??
Take that **** somewhere else ****sauce. Oh, btw: double punctuation (??) is bad grammar, and contractions will get you dinged at any university...but I am sure you knew that. Stop being a prick.

Mannypolarbear

Awards
Take that **** somewhere else ****sauce. Oh, btw: double punctuation (??) is bad grammar, and contractions will get you dinged at any university...but I am sure you knew that. Stop being a prick.

Shut up. Funny that you say that considering this all started because I wanted someone else to stop being a prick. Lets spend the next 5 pages arguing about nonsense. I believe I was finished, and busy contributing to the real substance of this thread so why don't you drop it/stay out of it.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Shut up. Funny that you say that considering this all started because I wanted someone else to stop being a prick. Lets spend the next 5 pages arguing about nonsense. I believe I was finished, and busy contributing to the real substance of this thread so why don't you drop it/stay out of it.
You are right...you are totally the man. In fact, I just repped you.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Don't you have to be 21 to be talking about using any hormonal product. Not to be a **** manny but I have had friends start at 20 and they all regret it. You can definately gain without this. My best friend did his first cycle at the age of 17 and he still never seems to be able to get to normal test levels when not on. I did'nt do my first cycle until I was 23 and at that I wish I would have waited.

Mannypolarbear

Awards
Don't you have to be 21 to be talking about using any hormonal product. Not to be a **** manny but I have had friends start at 20 and they all regret it. You can definately gain without this. My best friend did his first cycle at the age of 17 and he still never seems to be able to get to normal test levels when not on. I did'nt do my first cycle until I was 23 and at that I wish I would have waited.
That's ok man, you aren't being a *****. I'm not actually doing Havoc, I have just been reading tons about it, and I work with people all day that actually use PH's and Steroids. I was just browsing and figured I would put my two cents in. Thanks for the concern though. IT is rediculous how many 15 to 16 year old kids are on PH's these days. It's sad because you only have to be 18 to buy them, so even when it is "LEGAL" for them to actually purchase them, they are still years behind the game. I am actually starting Mass FX/ Hyperdrol 2/ Retain 2 today. I hope to break some plateaus that I have had for quite some time now.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Cool, good to know your not going that route just yet.