I'm A Gold Member!!

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Sorry to be writing in this forum but I had to tell eveyone that I'm paying my dues to AM just to tell them how much I love this site. It's helped me for a year and I just want to return the favor! I'll recommend everyone to this site. Can't wait to start posting my Epi and SD log when I start so maybe I can help another newbie like I use to be. Oh by the way Now where's my REPS!!!:woohoo: j/k

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me too! Thanks for contributing to the site and welcome to the Gold brotherhood!

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Me too! Thanks for contributing to the site and welcome to the Gold brotherhood!
Lovin it, too bad I can't become a platinum member! One low cost of 99.95 I'ld pay it. Bc if it wasn't for this site my first cycle of SD wouldn't of went so good w/ very little side effects. And every time I get on this site my knowledge of fitness and nutrition and everything that surrounds it gets better and more vast:thumbsup: As corny as this may sound but this site has taught me more then I have ever learned in school.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the gold side! That was the same reason I went gold.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Welcome to the gold side! That was the same reason I went gold.
Well now I'm right with you brother, and maybe I can be a contribution like many others on this site. Good luck to everyone while staying safe!