Starting First Cycle Tomorrow

BBC

Awards
My PH's just came in today. I am going to stack Avant Labs 6g/1-Test with 600mg of 1,4 Andro daily. I am going to take Formasin in conjuction with this 4 week cycle. I will also be supplementing with Saw Pametto (Prostate) and I will follow up this cycle with 6OXO. I will be following a CKD diet and will probably utilize Max-OT. Is there anything else I should be doing with this cycle? Any suggestions?

BBC

Awards
The bottle of 1-Test says to take 6 squirts 2x per day. Does this sound like too much for my first cycle? Should I cut it in half? I would like to start ASAP, but I want to be safe about it also. Thanks in advance for the help.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
are you cutting? if not, i would NOT reccomend the ckd diet... Go with the "eat a whole lot and then eat some more" diet to put the mass on. Keep it as clean as possible though.

ManBeast

BBC

Awards
sorry......forgot to put that down. I am trying to lean out some more. I still want to get pretty shredded for the summer. I know I sound like a newbie.....which I am, but where is the best place to rub this in. I hope not my dink...........I like to use regular lotion for that!!:D

BBC

Awards
I've read that some people apply this with gloves. Is it a necessity, or can you apply with bare hands?