Update from Liquid Research

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. i always use liquid research or liqua-solutions.. never had a problem with either...


  2. Hey Legalgear, the comments here are about Liquid Research and liqu-solutions. Sorry you got a bum wrap by Researchkits.com. Mainly the reason I go to http://sciensupply.com/ is so I get good service and good products.
    •   
       


  3. Sorry, I thought this was somewhat open. Either way, don't order anything from researchkits.com

    EDog

  4. Originally posted by legalgear.com
    I accidently ordered liquid clomid from researchkits.com. They shipped it 3 weeks late and when I got it, it was all clumped up. Plus the bastards didn't even bother sealing it.

    EDog
    As far as it clumping, that will happen to any of them if they drop out of solution. All you have to do is put it in a teacup of almost boiling water, and it will drop right back into solution.

    As far as the poor service, I can't help you there.

  5. Originally posted by wardog
    As far as it clumping, that will happen to any of them if they drop out of solution. All you have to do is put it in a teacup of almost boiling water, and it will drop right back into solution.

    As far as the poor service, I can't help you there.
    When in doubt...COOK IT   Another thing that could be done is add a touch of ethyl alcohol (everclear, grain, Rum 151, etc) and heat gently.  For those that don't have the luxury of obtaining the liquid products from a competent manufacturer you may also consider using some PEG-400 to help with the solubility.

    Chemo 
    •   
       


  6. Well, I placed and order with liquid research 2 days ago and have sent a few emails, and haven't gotten any response.

    Edit: I just recieved an email that it was shipped 2 days ago. Good job guys!
    Last edited by Balsam; 06-20-2003 at 02:53 PM.

  7. Well, I recieved my package today just as they said. I will continue to use LR until the screw up and then I'll give them a second chance because people screw up. If you're in that big of a hurry, I think you've got some issues. Whats the deal? you wanna hurry up and not be fat? or hurry up and loose your titties? This isn't a spur of the moment game. Plan ahead.

    Jereme

  8. Originally posted by Balsam
    Well, I recieved my package today just as they said. I will continue to use LR until the screw up and then I'll give them a second chance because people screw up. If you're in that big of a hurry, I think you've got some issues. Whats the deal? you wanna hurry up and not be fat? or hurry up and loose your titties? This isn't a spur of the moment game. Plan ahead.

    Jereme
    I think YOU are missing the point.  It goes beyond cycle planning and addresses the root of any business...whether above board or below radar: CUSTOMER SERVICE.  I care about my customers' and members' satisfaction...the same cannot be said of LR in my opinion.  I approached them and the first thing they said is that the situation was a figment of everyone's imagination (even went so far as to call the members free loaders and leaches).  After some mud slinging it was realized there was indeed a mistake on their end but the tendency to disbelieve a problem when it arises speaks volumes about their level of care.

    Regardless of shipment time the ability of a business to remain reactive to customer concerns is what separates the truly great from the fly-by-night.

    If you want to continue business with them that is your choice.  May God help you if a problem arises and you need to resolve the situation...

    Chemo

  9. Originally posted by Chemo

    I think YOU are missing the point.  It goes beyond cycle planning and addresses the root of any business...whether above board or below radar: CUSTOMER SERVICE.  I care about my customers' and members' satisfaction...the same cannot be said of LR in my opinion.  I approached them and the first thing they said is that the situation was a figment of everyone's imagination (even went so far as to call the members free loaders and leaches).  After some mud slinging it was realized there was indeed a mistake on their end but the tendency to disbelieve a problem when it arises speaks volumes about their level of care.

    Regardless of shipment time the ability of a business to remain reactive to customer concerns is what separates the truly great from the fly-by-night.

    If you want to continue business with them that is your choice.  May God help you if a problem arises and you need to resolve the situation...

    Chemo

    Good God man! I didn't mean to get under you skin like that. I don't think that a problem will arise that I'll need God's help with.

  10. I've used LR once and had excellent service but after hearing what Chemo said about board members, calling them "free loaders and leaches" I'm done with them. Even though they gave me good service I'm not going to give them business after those insults.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 06:37 PM
  2. Liquid Research update
    By regino007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-12-2004, 12:20 PM
  3. Liquid Research SUX!!!!!!!!
    By pharaohf4 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-21-2003, 09:54 PM
  4. rescent liquid research orders
    By TheCSWFighter in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 12:22 PM
  5. Props to Liquid research ?
    By chi_town in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2003, 07:32 PM
Log in
Log in