Can someone give me the rundown on 4AD?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I did a search but didnt really find what i was looking for. Why is it so popular. It seems like everyone thinks its great to stack with mostly anything. Im just trying to figure out why. What are its benefits and disadvantages.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't around when it was popular, but I believe 4-ad is a direct precursor to testosterone.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
There's a little bit of information on the prohormone wiki page;

Prohormone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but basically as stxnas said it's a test precursor. Given how we're always being told that test should be the foundation of any cycle, you can see why it was a popular addition to stacks with users who don't want to inject.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
and ive always heard it helps combat the sides

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only one that I know of is libido issues. Something like deca can really kill a lot of people's libidos, so most people won't touch it without test.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
so you are saying 4ad will help with libdio issues

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep thats what hes saying and it will.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
supposed to help with lethargy also, from what I have heard

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought I had read that too, but I wasn't sure so I didn't mention it. I guess that confirms it though.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yep, good stuff. Converts to test, likely has some androgenic activity unto itself but does also convert readily to estradiol so have an AI ready.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had great results from 4ad orally back in the day but I was taking alot...transdermal seems to be the way to go to get the most bang for your buck.....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
400mg of trans 4AD w/ 150mg of trans 1-Test was so much fun...too bad it is not around anymore.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
well unf. i dont have access to transdermal but oral. how much per day is recommended.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it already in caps/tabs? The thing about 4AD is that it has a very low oral bioavailability so you have to use about 1g/day. If it is not in caps, then just buy some penetrate from nutraplanet.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its the best thing out there. Makes you feel like your in your 20's again!. 1 test/4ad trans stack is the best. 600 mg 1 test, 1000mg 4 ad!. Super high libido and you'll feel great, nothing like this METHYL-CRAP these days!.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i got three bottles. 200mg per cap. 60 count per bottle. im running a four week cycle so i should be able to run it at 1000 mg a day if thats what it takes.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I would take both those bottles and empty the caps into some Penetrate. This will yield about 7.2 grams of 4AD which will give you a pretty respectable transdermal run. Then you can run Epi/Havoc to minimize the bloat and gain like a mofo.

And I agree..I miss the non-methylated days of yore. The most we worried about then was gyno, but these days it's gyno and liver/cholesterol annihilation and lengthy recovery times.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
hmm, sounds like a winner. if u could tell me the exact formulat and dosages and all that, id do it. also where does one get penetrate?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Penetrate is at NP. With 7 grams of 4AD, you'd get approximately a good dose of hormone (meaning I can't remember so look it up).

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
please tell me your not talking about this....

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:

Diandrone Ethyl Ester 150mg
1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione 3mg
Beta Sitosterol 100mg
Quercetin 50mg

Other Ingredients:
Pyrolsate acetate, gelatin, magnesium stearate, silica.

anyone else even think this stuff is legit or just a newer precursor trash?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
or how bout this....
1ANDROSTERONE
What's In It?
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:

1, 2-Dehydroisoandrosterone 100mg
Quercetin 50mg
Milk Thistle 50mg

Other Ingredients:
Pyrolsate acetate, gelatin, magnesium stearate, silica

sounds like they just like usin the name to sell their cocktail supps... anyone care to weigh in????

edited: thanks for not absolutely flamin me on that one shouldda updated myself on the stickies upon returning.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was a thread in this forum that went into detail about that bad boy. From what I understood from the thread, it's a direct precursor to 4-AD. So in essence, it's a precursor of a precursor. But judging from that write-up, it looks like it's just DHEA and ATD. (1,4,6-etioallocholan-dione = ATD. Diandrone I'm pretty sure is just DHEA).