- 03-09-2007, 08:42 AM
Hi gang, I've seen a little talk about Nutrivet ultra suspension. I did my 1st one in a thigh. It feels a little like being paralyzed but I'm struggling along LOL! I tried my 2nd in the butt but (excuse the bun LOL) chased it with B-12. It stung the 1st day but the 2nd day, the swelling is way down and I can hardly tell, maybe it's just locii I don't know. We'll see tomorrow with my weighted dips (I already weigh 240 so unweighted takes quite an act of congress). Anyway, I wouldn't mind hearing about others experience not only with nutrivet but test suspension and how to deal with semi-paralysis.:hot:
- 03-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Tsusp generally hurts. if it isnt micronized, it hurts even more.
it generally passes quickly, though....until your next shot less than 24 hours later!
03-09-2007, 07:26 PM
Bingo, I went thigh again with a few globules of B-12. Not only did it not sting but the sting that was already there abated! I'm going to use it with all the stingers, this works!!
03-11-2007, 01:53 PM
you are rotating sites right?
glad to hear you're having luck cutting it with B12. just a few tenths is doing the trick for you? i might have to try it...
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mr.TT in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 14Last Post: 11-24-2015, 01:17 PM
- By shady in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:12 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 03-28-2005, 04:29 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 11:22 AM
- By Chemo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 64Last Post: 10-07-2002, 12:03 AM