DBol Cycle

Jimbo2007

Awards
OK, I am getting ready to run a DBol cycle soon. I have been reading to take around 30 to 50MG a day. What is the recommended dose and should I be taking anything else with it, like an over the counter product??? I am 6 - 6.1 230LBS. Another question, about how much will I lose after the cycle and what is good to take after the after cycle (over the counter)??? I appreciate any info!!!
Thanks

lat-eralus

Awards
OK, I am getting ready to run a DBol cycle soon. I have been reading to take around 30 to 50MG a day. What is the recommended dose and should I be taking anything else with it, like an over the counter product??? I am 6 - 6.1 230LBS. Another question, about how much will I lose after the cycle and what is good to take after the after cycle (over the counter)??? I appreciate any info!!!
Thanks
Alll I can say is stop. You need to do tons of research of you are thinking of doing a dbol only cycle. I am not trying to be mean, but you do not know what you are doing. dbol alone will do nothing for you and the potential side effects are not worth it.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Thanks
First you WILL NOT lose any more mucsle on dbol then any other oral steriod. This is a myth that will not die. If you run a good AI and keep your diet tight you will not have that much water weight to lose so the gains are actually very nice.

Basic dbol only cycle
30 to 50mg ed for 6 weeks
AI of your choice while on the dbol
10mg nolvadex ed for length of cycle.
Start PCT week 7 with 40mg of nolvadex ed for two weeks then 20mg ed for another 2 weeks.

I would start the cycle at 30mg and then increase only if you feel the need. Some people respond very well to 30 other take up to 50mg ed so start at the bottom and work your way up.

As for what to take while on AI cycle support is about the best I have seen.

And really, if you had to ask these questions you really need to do some more studying first.

cezar

Awards
i am on a dbol only cycle (30mg) and im into my second week and evrything has been good so far my appetite has sky rocketed, sex drive is high, havent noticed any water retention so far. as long as ur diet,training and pct are up to speed u will walk away with good results and as sky said the whole u will loose everything myth is just that a myth

Jimbo2007

Awards
Not trying to be mean either but this is why I am asking these questions!!!!

Alll I can say is stop. You need to do tons of research of you are thinking of doing a dbol only cycle. I am not trying to be mean, but you do not know what you are doing. dbol alone will do nothing for you and the potential side effects are not worth it.

Jimbo2007

Awards
i am on a dbol only cycle (30mg) and im into my second week and evrything has been good so far my appetite has sky rocketed, sex drive is high, havent noticed any water retention so far. as long as ur diet,training and post cycle therapy are up to speed u will walk away with good results and as sky said the whole u will loose everything myth is just that a myth
Are you taking anything else with it??? I appreciate it the info...

cezar

Awards
not at the moment im thinking about adding in winstrol

Jimbo2007

Awards
First you WILL NOT lose any more mucsle on dbol then any other oral steriod. This is a myth that will not die. If you run a good AI and keep your diet tight you will not have that much water weight to lose so the gains are actually very nice.

Basic dbol only cycle
30 to 50mg ed for 6 weeks
AI of your choice while on the dbol
10mg nolvadex ed for length of cycle.
Start post cycle therapy week 7 with 40mg of nolvadex ed for two weeks then 20mg ed for another 2 weeks.

I would start the cycle at 30mg and then increase only if you feel the need. Some people respond very well to 30 other take up to 50mg ed so start at the bottom and work your way up.

As for what to take while on AI cycle support is about the best I have seen.

And really, if you had to ask these questions you really need to do some more studying first.
Cool thanks for the info!! What it AI??? I am not big on some of these terms!!!

cezar

Awards
he means "aromatase inhibitor" like arimidex

Jimbo2007

Awards
not at the moment im thinking about adding in winstrol
Nice, I was thinking of throwing that in the mix but cash flow is kinda tight right now!!! Plus if my wife finds out, my nutz will be in a sling!!!

cezar

Awards
eeeeessh over protective wife eh any ways i want to add in winny cause it will harden up the gains and also because of its affects on SHBG in otherwords make it more potent

Jimbo2007

Awards
Are you taking any type of AI with it??? Also how are the side affects so far????

Jimbo2007

Awards
eeeeessh over protective wife eh any ways i want to add in winny cause it will harden up the gains and also because of its affects on SHBG in otherwords make it more potent
HA HA HA HA HA HA

Bro my wife things I am angry enough!!! She thinks all this stuff will make more angry!!!!

I really appreciate the info...

cezar

Awards
not a problem dude its my first cycle so i can relate oh and to be honest im not running an AI i have nolvadex on hand but i will only use when i need it

Jimbo2007

Awards
not a problem dude its my first cycle so i can relate oh and to be honest im not running an AI i have nolvadex on hand but i will only use when i need it
When you say nolvadex, do you mean an over the counter type like the nolvadex from Gaspari nutrition???

Jimbo2007

Awards
Dude disregard that last message, I had them a little confused.

Jimbo2007

Awards
Any side affects yet????

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
HA HA HA HA HA HA

Bro my wife things I am angry enough!!! She thinks all this stuff will make more angry!!!!

I really appreciate the info...
Nutraplanet sells really cheap inhouse ATD.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
:aargh: :rant:

Ok I promised myself that I wouldn't do this but...

neither of you should be doing any type of steroid. you don't know enough to be safe here guys. For real shelf your stuff until your ready.

Jimbo2007

Awards
:aargh: :rant:

Ok I promised myself that I wouldn't do this but...

neither of you should be doing any type of steroid. you don't know enough to be safe here guys. For real shelf your stuff until your ready.

Just one question, what is the point of these forums??? I am not trying to start an argument or anything but seriously, what is the point?? I have read more articles on this crap and I never seem to get a straight answer on this stuff.... So instead of reading and taking guesses from what I read, I figure I would talk with people who have experience.... Just because you read something does not always mean it is exactly correct!!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Just one question, what is the point of these forums??? I am not trying to start an argument or anything but seriously, what is the point?? I have read more articles on this crap and I never seem to get a straight answer on this stuff.... So instead of reading and taking guesses from what I read, I figure I would talk with people who have experience.... Just because you read something does not always mean it is exactly correct!!!
Jimbo,

Thats where you are just wrong. Skye is one of the most non bro-telligent mofos here. His pinkie has taught me more than years of experience.

What you said you might be able to pass as truth for something I said, but not him.

The reason you arent getting a straight answer, because you havent learned how to search on this site. Everything you are asking has been answered, minus the lil tude dude. You are asking questions and making excuses... Running dbol without an AI and SERM on hand is irresponsible.

Jimbo2007

Awards
Jimbo,

Thats where you are just wrong. Skye is one of the most non bro-telligent mofos here. His pinkie has taught me more than years of experience.

What you said you might be able to pass as truth for something I said, but not him.

The reason you arent getting a straight answer, because you havent learned how to search on this site. Everything you are asking has been answered, minus the lil tude dude. You are asking questions and making excuses... Running dbol without an AI and SERM on hand is irresponsible.
Dude, first of all practice what you preach. I never said he was wrong in anyway. I asked an intial question and really got no answer except negative feed back. I figured this forum would answer my question but hey it is no big deal. Yes you are correct in saying "searching this site" but I did not do that because I figured it would br easier to directly ask the question. I have better things to do then challange the negative responses. Normally you learn more by asking questions. I guess in the case I am wrong.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You are right that asking questions is a good idea. But you see, I have answered this question 12 times this year, and Skye probably 35. Its not that we dont mind helping someone, but you get tired of just answering the same questions over, and over again that could have been answered through just the threads mentioned at the bottom of this thread, the five threads pertaining to dbol questions.

What is the point of AM?

To show me everyday how much I used to think I knew. Welcome.

I didnt start a post after being a member here for more than 6 months.... I just read and read until I hoped I wouldnt sound too stupid.

Jimbo2007

Awards
You are right that asking questions is a good idea. But you see, I have answered this question 12 times this year, and Skye probably 35. Its not that we dont mind helping someone, but you get tired of just answering the same questions over, and over again that could have been answered through just the threads mentioned at the bottom of this thread, the five threads pertaining to dbol questions.

What is the point of AM?

To show me everyday how much I used to think I knew. Welcome.

I didnt start a post after being a member here for more than 6 months.... I just read and read until I hoped I wouldnt sound too stupid.

Hey I agree with you on repeating things but that is the way forums work. As you state look at the bottom forums about DBOL, the one forum talks about DBOL only and it is no big deal!!! So this is why I ask the question. You and Skye say don't do it but a few other guys in that DBOL ONly forum say it is OK... So basically I am back to square one!!! I do appreciate the info, 10 years ago it was not this crazy!!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
This is why I try not to make statements like the above. But look, you guys are suppose to KNOW THIS STUF BEFORE YOU START OR EVEN DECIDE. And maybe that is what you’re doing know but like motiv8er said it has been addressed a hundred times. Also I am sorry but if you have been reading as much as you said then you would not have had to ask the questions that you have been, what an AI is would have been obvious if you have any homework (very common abbreviation.).

Please remember that we are not trying to make things hard, we both have other things we could be doing but we both received a great deal of help ourselves and it is nice to be able to return the favor by passing it on to others.

And as far as there being a “right answer” to any one question, well more often then not there just is not such a thing. I often think of this as more being alchemy then pure science in the way we work it. There is not a clear consensus on a lot of things. On others, like what you were asking, there is a clear consensus. Your just going to have to do some work.