test e. sachet
- 01-16-2007, 11:13 PM
- 01-16-2007, 11:58 PM
you dont reseal it. there meant to be taken at once. although if you have an empty vile you can store excess product in it.
01-17-2007, 08:56 AM
correct. it is one time use. you cut a corner of it off then stick a needle with syringe and draw the oil out then you can filter it into a vial or you can leave it in the syringe. I filled mine in sterile vials.
01-17-2007, 09:11 AM
01-17-2007, 09:27 AM
there are some sachets out there that are 10-20 ml then you would have to get a few 10ml vials to transfer the test into for storage...
01-17-2007, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by jdmhatch3
depends on how many cc's that equal to. if you are doing it say one shot= 2 ml's then yes( you can put 2 ml's into many of your muscles). you can inject up to 4-5ml's into certain muscles like the ventro-glute..
Similar Forum Threads
- By shady in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:12 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 03-28-2005, 03:29 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 10:22 AM
- By Lifeguard in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-24-2002, 12:29 AM
- By Chemo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 64Last Post: 10-06-2002, 11:03 PM