Strange reaction to Clen

Balsam

Awards
I got my liquid clen yesterday. Well, I took .2 ml to begin with and could barely tell. So a few hours later I took .2 ml's again. I got a tad heated for about an hour. So I took .5ml's right before my workout (BTW I read today that I shouldn't have done that). Anyway, here's the wierd part.....I feel asleep at like 10:30 watching tv and had the best nights sleep I've had in a long time. Today I took .5ml's/75mcg's in the morning and .5ml's/75mcg's this afternoon. I'm a good bit to tempted to up my dosage. I'm pretty sure I could handle it. This is my first clen cycle, I've taken every ECA known to man. I could take 3 xenadrine and go to sleep. So, do you guys think that I could up my dose? I feel like I could handle it easily. I dunno. suggestions?

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I think 160mg is the max recommended for clen. Try taking a full dosage 1 time a day instead of 2 small doses and see if it helps. Clen. is active in the body for about 30 hours.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I've read people go up to 200mcg not milligrams micrograms!
I think that is the highest i've read people take.

Balsam

Awards
hmmm. I can definetly tell now on the 3rd day that my heart rate is a tad bit elevated. Still not nearly what I'd expected though. Oh well, given the type of drug this is I believe I'm just gonna tapper it up to 160mcg's like I had planned. I don't think this is the type thing to over estimate my tolorance.

fizler

Awards
You sound like you just have a high tolerance for the stuff. I wouldn't go past the recommened dosage 160ml a day. Do you or have you ever drank a lot of soda or take ECA stacks alot?

superspider

Awards
you just have a high tolerance, stack it with some yohimbine hcl and you're set.

elijah_123

Awards
I know how you feel, got my clen in for post cycle but wanted to test it to be sure it was good. It is my first time with clen and until I got above 80 or 90 mcg I felt jittery and sleepy at the same time, very odd :)

Big_Mack

Awards
Everyone is different when it comes to clen.. ie.. there isn't a "set" dose.. Find out what works for you and stick with that dose.. Go by the scale and the mirror...

If 160 mcgs isn't doing it for you then I'd say up it, but not much past 200 mcgs..

Also if it doesn't mess with your sleep dose it right before bed..

G/L

Balsam

Awards
Hmm...... I've not heard to stack with yohimbine. I guess it's logical though. I think I may try that next cycle. I dunno, I've not seen anything yet but I hope that it will work somewhat. I think I may go up to 200mcg'sa day for a couple of days. To answer the other question, yes I have taken eca's a lot. I know for sure that I have a high tolorance, but this is crazy.

what up spoof:)

Balsam

Awards
BTW, my body temp is consistant at 97.1. Everytime. Ok well I'm gonna bump up to 200mcg's a day. I'll take a day to two to do it though.

JWest0926

Awards
Appropriate diet while cutting on Clen... What should it be? Is Keto or very low carb wrong? Maybe someone can point me to a good clen/t3 faq....

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...... I've not heard to stack with yohimbine. I guess it's logical though. I think I may try that next cycle. I dunno, I've not seen anything yet but I hope that it will work somewhat. I think I may go up to 200mcg'sa day for a couple of days. To answer the other question, yes I have taken eca's a lot. I know for sure that I have a high tolorance, but this is crazy.

what up spoof:)
Stacking with y-hcl allows you to run the clen longer (like 4 weeks) without losing effectiveness.

BMZ

Awards
I got my liquid clen yesterday. Well, I took .2 ml to begin with and could barely tell. So a few hours later I took .2 ml's again. I got a tad heated for about an hour. So I took .5ml's right before my workout (BTW I read today that I shouldn't have done that). Anyway, here's the wierd part.....I feel asleep at like 10:30 watching tv and had the best nights sleep I've had in a long time. Today I took .5ml's/75mcg's in the morning and .5ml's/75mcg's this afternoon. I'm a good bit to tempted to up my dosage. I'm pretty sure I could handle it. This is my first clen cycle, I've taken every ECA known to man. I could take 3 xenadrine and go to sleep. So, do you guys think that I could up my dose? I feel like I could handle it easily. I dunno. suggestions?
I got the same problem bro, built my tolerance up on ECA...I usually just go off for a couple of days or up the dosage a little but not too much, but ultimately I usually go off so I can get that tolerance down.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the read andre, both were very informative!