Everyone is out of Nolva!! help!!!

dannyboy5000

Awards
Hey folks..

Im in a situation, I had to start my bottle of nolva 2 weeks into my T1-Pro cycle to control gyno, so now I am going to need more to get through my post cycle. Problem is liquid research/solutions are both out of nolva and clomid. Can someone please post another legit source???

PLEASE respond if you read this. I am begging!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Click the banner up top for ScienSupply...look for a link that says "Research Chemicals" and order away. Tell them BDC sent you...

Chemo

Zack

Awards
liquid research just emailed me that they just got a shipment in.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
sciencsupply doesnt sell nolva.

i just checked. (unless their out as well)

Zack, how do i go about ordering form LR? --- it still says that they are out.

destro19

destro19

Awards
LiquidTam IN STOCK!
LiquaTam Sim'Novadex
for research use only!
40mgs/ml 30ml

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
oh ok, i misread that, but $60 is too much.

thx tho

EDIT: ok, i get it, its more concentrated, sweet.

dannyboy5000

Awards
wtf!

liquid research is not accepting paypal now. would the virtual credit card work ?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Virtual Credit Card??????? What's that? Paypal is a bunch of crooks!

CableMan67

Awards
I ordered from pumpnpose.com and had no problems. They are cheaper and I received my package by Priority Mail in about 3 days.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Virtual Credit Card??????? What's that? Paypal is a bunch of crooks!
i dunno what that is either. i dont like the fact that something like paypal has access to my account #'s. nor do i like giving my number's out over the web. i closed my account with paypal about 2 weeks ago.

just today i ordered a lot of stuff from 1fast, and i had some trouble with loading different pages after/before account # entries. everyone should have a tel. # so customers can pay that way, IMO.

dannyboy5000

Awards
Virtual credit card is a feature that enables you to use a paypal assigned credit card number to buy stuff.

I ordered a bottle of clomid from pumpnpose, hopefully it will make it =P

elijah_123

Awards
Liquidresearch has nolva back in stock now, just ordered it :)

dannyboy5000

Awards
Hey I got some clomid now from pumpnpose, came in 4 days. It keeps crystalizing in the bottle though! It said to put in a pan of water and heat on low for 15 minutes until solution is clear. I did that, 2 times now, and It keeps crystalizing like 5 or 6 hours later. I have it stored on the counter of my kitchen in about 70 degrees, with the bottle being completely sealed.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I think they mix with water and that is the reason it isn't staying in solution, when it's warm its hot it does but not when it cools down. This happened to be when i tried a 50/50 mix of alcohol and water.

dannyboy5000

Awards
Third time now I have had it in water over the stove, i kept it in 20 minutes this time and so far its been like 5 hours and its still clear, maybe its good now =P

dannyboy5000

Awards
god damn that **** tastes bad!!!! Cant I mix it with my OJ ?

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Relax about the clomid dropping out of solution, it used to happen to me all the time. It is simple, fill a coffee cup with hot water, toss it in the nuke, then AFTER you take the cup out of the nuke, simply put your clomid vial in it while you take your shower. By the time you are done, it is back in solution again. It usually will drop out every 4-5 days sometimes more, depending on the weather.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe pnp would not use alcohol though, the powder is cheap enough and it'd wouldn't even cost them a whole $2 to fix this.....

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
OK I know to just heat the clomid for 15-20 minutes.

but

The Nolvadex seems to just settle to the bottom. Should I heat that back up? Even after shaking it, it is still clumpy.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by NPursuit
OK I know to just heat the clomid for 15-20 minutes.

but

The Nolvadex seems to just settle to the bottom. Should I heat that back up? Even after shaking it, it is still clumpy.

Bump