Anyone care to give me an update for the past 7 months?

1. Board Supporter
    Answers

Anyone care to give me an update for the past 7 months?

Well guys ive been away, i messed up my shoulder petty good and could not do much in the gym, so i decided to just take some time off, it took long to heal fully. I am back, 20lbs lighter (its amazing how fast you shrink without eating and trainig). I have not been up with things for the past 7 or so months, i have a little bit of superdrol (original batch) and will be starting a cycle soon here to get back with training. I am at about 180lbs right now, 6%. What have i missed? Anything new in the world of PH's? Whats banned and whats now, anything else i should try? I see SD is still legal, whats that all about?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

You started a thread for people to reply to and spoon-feed you all the new products from the past 3/4 of a year? No need to start a thread on this or anything, just use anabolicminds.com as a learning tool and navigate throughout the existing threads from the past 7 months. Do you require 'special-sauce' to get you back into the gym? There are tons of new NHA products and there's also an extinct term called 'natural bodybuilding' that would be a good idea to employ when first getting back into the gym.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

update...... most of your old ph labs rats have moved to the darkside. Unfortunately nothing exciting has come out even comparable to superdrol.
    Do yourself a favor; find a good source and begin your dance with the devil.
    Don't forget to try some peptides(GH, IGF lr3..ect) they are becoming affordable and very popular as well.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    You started a thread for people to reply to and spoon-feed you all the new products from the past 3/4 of a year? No need to start a thread on this or anything, just use anabolicminds.com as a learning tool and navigate throughout the existing threads from the past 7 months. Do you require 'special-sauce' to get you back into the gym? There are tons of new NHA products and there's also an extinct term called 'natural bodybuilding' that would be a good idea to employ when first getting back into the gym.
    No need to be a d*ck.
  5. Board Supporter
    Answers

Force of Green, i have been on this forum for way longer than you, and i support the forum. Most old memebers know me here, you are new to me. I ripped my shoulder to peaces and the doc said take a year off, or you will never recover. I took half of that, now i am back and seeing whats what. Thats it.
  6. Board Supporter
    Answers

Thanks to the rest, i was just making sure i didnt miss anything like legal Fina
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nas7
    Thanks to the rest, i was just making sure i didnt miss anything like legal Fina
    For muscle, MassFX and BAM seem the most interesting new natural products. Epistane and Havoc seem the most interesting new grey-market products.

For cycle, see Anabolic Innovations cycle support.

Also look at everything Synergy/USPlabs is putting out.
  8. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

i distroyed my knee playing football, nearly 7 months ago.
    thanks to igf and hard work, im 4 months ahead of schedule and nearly running 85% full speed now.

grab yourself some IGF, you'll be glad you did.
  9. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Hey nas buddy, not sure if you remember me or not. If you do you wont believe what has happened in the past 7 months

look at my sig, do you believe it lol

GREAT to have you back.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  10. Board Supporter
    Answers

Hey CROWLER, glad you are still here man! Looks like you are doing good, thats great i am checking out your products now. Good hard work goes a long way, in the gym or out. Just got back from my morning training, well back to tuna and rice.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    No need to be a d*ck.
    Sorry about coming off with an arrogant attitude in my posts. I'm a moody individual sometimes and lately I've been having an off-week. Sorry about your injury, good luck with your training! BTW, Mass FX, Alpha Drive, Restore, Jungle Warfare are all reccommended by me and are pretty new. I also like Rebound Reloaded.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 09:48 AM
  2. Anyone want to create some nice cycles for me?
    By Whacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 11:53 PM
  3. Anyone able to critique this keto diet for me?
    By 3v1l in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 06:23 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 09:43 AM