Anyone care to give me an update for the past 7 months?

nas7

Board Supporter
Awards
Well guys ive been away, i messed up my shoulder petty good and could not do much in the gym, so i decided to just take some time off, it took long to heal fully. I am back, 20lbs lighter (its amazing how fast you shrink without eating and trainig). :gas: I have not been up with things for the past 7 or so months, i have a little bit of superdrol (original batch) and will be starting a cycle soon here to get back with training. I am at about 180lbs right now, 6%. What have i missed? Anything new in the world of PH's? Whats banned and whats now, anything else i should try? I see SD is still legal, whats that all about?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You started a thread for people to reply to and spoon-feed you all the new products from the past 3/4 of a year? No need to start a thread on this or anything, just use anabolicminds.com as a learning tool and navigate throughout the existing threads from the past 7 months. Do you require 'special-sauce' to get you back into the gym? There are tons of new NHA products and there's also an extinct term called 'natural bodybuilding' that would be a good idea to employ when first getting back into the gym.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
update...... most of your old ph labs rats have moved to the darkside. Unfortunately nothing exciting has come out even comparable to superdrol.
Do yourself a favor; find a good source and begin your dance with the devil.:twisted:
Don't forget to try some peptides(GH, IGF lr3..ect) they are becoming affordable and very popular as well.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You started a thread for people to reply to and spoon-feed you all the new products from the past 3/4 of a year? No need to start a thread on this or anything, just use anabolicminds.com as a learning tool and navigate throughout the existing threads from the past 7 months. Do you require 'special-sauce' to get you back into the gym? There are tons of new NHA products and there's also an extinct term called 'natural bodybuilding' that would be a good idea to employ when first getting back into the gym.
No need to be a d*ck.

nas7

Board Supporter
Awards
Force of Green, i have been on this forum for way longer than you, and i support the forum. Most old memebers know me here, you are new to me. I ripped my shoulder to peaces and the doc said take a year off, or you will never recover. I took half of that, now i am back and seeing whats what. Thats it.

nas7

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks to the rest, i was just making sure i didnt miss anything like legal Fina ;)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to the rest, i was just making sure i didnt miss anything like legal Fina ;)
For muscle, MassFX and BAM seem the most interesting new natural products. Epistane and Havoc seem the most interesting new grey-market products.

For cycle, see Anabolic Innovations cycle support.

Also look at everything Synergy/USPlabs is putting out.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i distroyed my knee playing football, nearly 7 months ago.
thanks to igf and hard work, im 4 months ahead of schedule and nearly running 85% full speed now.

grab yourself some IGF, you'll be glad you did.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey nas buddy, not sure if you remember me or not. If you do you wont believe what has happened in the past 7 months :)

look at my sig, do you believe it lol

GREAT to have you back.

CROWLER

nas7

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey CROWLER, glad you are still here man! Looks like you are doing good, thats great i am checking out your products now. Good hard work goes a long way, in the gym or out. Just got back from my morning training, well back to tuna and rice.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
No need to be a d*ck.
Sorry about coming off with an arrogant attitude in my posts. I'm a moody individual sometimes and lately I've been having an off-week. Sorry about your injury, good luck with your training! BTW, Mass FX, Alpha Drive, Restore, Jungle Warfare are all reccommended by me and are pretty new. I also like Rebound Reloaded.