t3, m1t cutting cycle

1. t3, m1t cutting cycle

Hey guys,

want your opinion on this cycle. first of all i am gyno prone, so i am gonna start 2 weeks of letro before i start the m1t, and stay on it the whole cycle. Gonna do 2 weeks of m1t at 10 mg, and take t3 at 75 mcg a day along with them m1t, and taper down to 25 during the 3rd week.. For post cycle i am thinking an a.c.e. stack to get my thyroid pumping again, along with lean extreme, and nolvadex. I am gonna be doing a low cal diet of about 2500-3000 cals a day, with lot's of cardio. you think that'll rip me up??

2. It takes a lot longer to lose a significant amount of fat than 2 weeks. Also, most use T3 for a much longer period than 2 weeks. For cutting, there are many better choices than M1T and since they both can make you lethargic, this may not be as successful as you hope.

3. m1t at such a small dosage is going to have little effect.

You would be best alternating the T3 with clen 2 weeks t3/ 2 weeks clen and running for a longer time.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jrizzle385
    m1t at such a small dosage is going to have little effect.

You would be best alternating the T3 with clen 2 weeks t3/ 2 weeks clen and running for a longer time.
    10 mg of M1T is hardly a small dosage; for most, that is adequate to gain 5-10 lbs.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jrizzle385
    m1t at such a small dosage is going to have little effect.

Yeah, 10 mgs of M-1-T and I am ready to turn my nose into a blood shooting sprinkler.

I'd use a blow torch and try burning the fat off that way before I'd do this cycle.JMO I'd be commiting harry carry in a week from a deluse of drug fueled problems from the stack.

"Suicide is painless, and it brings on, many changes, and I can take or leave it if I please." That should be this stacks theme music...
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Your advice for a T3 based cutting cycle
    By pocketboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 04:20 AM
  2. M1T Cutting Cycle
    By bda55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-26-2005, 11:03 AM
  3. M1T cutting cycle
    By RLD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16