Seperating Dbol - AnabolicMinds.com

Seperating Dbol

Seperating Dbol

Q:If I had lets say 20g of dbol dissolved in PEG could I use the process to crystallize other hormones to extract the dbol back out of the PEG?
    Reason I ask is I have been experiencing hives which may be from a reaction to PEG.

Quote Originally Posted by FZane
    Q:If I had lets say 20g of dbol dissolved in PEG could I use the process to crystallize other hormones to extract the dbol back out of the PEG?
    Reason I ask is I have been experiencing hives which may be from a reaction to PEG.
    yes adding water to the mixture will cause the hormone to "crash out". if you do it slow enough it will be easy to filter out. then you can put it caps or liquid of your choice for your rat. I recomend everclear. However I doubt that your are alergic to PEG, I don't really see that though it is posible I guess. my first question would be did you check to make sure it was dbol powder and secondly have you ever had dbol before?

Be careful

Thanks Skye.
    Yes I am sure it is dbol and I don't believe its the PEG either. I have had my wife change detergents and we'll see. I will reintroduce the PEG in a week or so to see if it begins again. I won't use everclear in anything "T" totaler for almost 20 yrs.
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by FZane
    Thanks Skye.
    Yes I am sure it is dbol and I don't believe its the PEG either. I have had my wife change detergents and we'll see. I will reintroduce the PEG in a week or so to see if it begins again. I won't use everclear in anything "T" totaler for almost 20 yrs.
    use chocolate instead. taste pretty good. and this works great for almost powder.

Chocolate-bol experiment

I remember reading that awhile back. Thanks for the link. I love dark chocolate eat it right up to the day before a show.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Enth/Deca/Dbol
    By 2cAnnons in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 06:47 PM
  2. Do you perfer to frontload test or use dbol?
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 10:16 AM
  3. to add dbol or not
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 11:40 AM
  4. T1 pro and dbol
    By 2cAnnons in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2003, 02:13 AM
  5. omnadren/dbol/fina my cycle