Seperating Dbol

FZane

Awards
Q:If I had lets say 20g of dbol dissolved in PEG could I use the process to crystallize other hormones to extract the dbol back out of the PEG?
Reason I ask is I have been experiencing hives which may be from a reaction to PEG.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Q:If I had lets say 20g of dbol dissolved in PEG could I use the process to crystallize other hormones to extract the dbol back out of the PEG?
Reason I ask is I have been experiencing hives which may be from a reaction to PEG.
yes adding water to the mixture will cause the hormone to "crash out". if you do it slow enough it will be easy to filter out. then you can put it caps or liquid of your choice for your rat. I recomend everclear. However I doubt that your are alergic to PEG, I don't really see that though it is posible I guess. my first question would be did you check to make sure it was dbol powder and secondly have you ever had dbol before?

Be careful

FZane

Awards
Thanks Skye.
Yes I am sure it is dbol and I don't believe its the PEG either. I have had my wife change detergents and we'll see. I will reintroduce the PEG in a week or so to see if it begins again. I won't use everclear in anything "T" totaler for almost 20 yrs.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

FZane

Awards
I remember reading that awhile back. Thanks for the link. I love dark chocolate eat it right up to the day before a show.