Test only first 1st Cycle? ? ?

• Thread starter xXxMcFEARsonxXx
  • Start date

xXxMcFEARsonxXx

Awards
I just want to ask everyone who knows if this is a good first cycle. I was planning on doing

Week 1-10: Test E 500mgs (250 monday 250 thursday)

13: Nolvadex 40mg Clomid 150mg IGF-1 Lr3 40mcg EOD
14: Nolvadex 40mg Clomid 150mg IGF-1 Lr3 40mcg EOD
15: Nolvadex 20mg Clomid 100mg IGF-1 Lr3 40mcg EOD
16: Nolvadex 20mg Clomid 50mg IGF-1 Lr3 40mcg EOD

L-dex .25mg EOD or ED If needed??? This is the only thing I wasn't sure about...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say I'm the most experienced inj. user, well i'm not experienced at all seeing as how I've still a virgin with a needle, but this does seem to be the staandard first cycle.

I applaud you for not trying to do too much with it.

eRICH

Awards
Looks good to me. Only thing I would do is run it 12 weeks instead & substitute torimifene instead of nolva & clomid. I would also run something for cortisol control

xXxMcFEARsonxXx

Awards
what would you run for cortisol control? Would adding superdrol week 2 for 3 weeks be retarded?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
If you really want to run something to jumpstart the cycle, SD would work. Take a glance over at Mulletsoldier's first cycle...I'll try and find the link...

I think he had a pretty good idea to start with...

xXxMcFEARsonxXx

Awards
Would USP labs Cissus RX be a good Cortisol blocker? Or should I look to Retain or something else?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'm an advocate of either LeanExtreme or Retain.

Cissus can be used to block cortisol but is more known to help with joints and tendons...

I'd stick with the former.

xXxMcFEARsonxXx

Awards
Awesome thank you for your time. Would HCG be needed because of added Superdrol? That's one thing I can't get my hands on anytime soon. But I can get nolv,clom and IGF1-Lr3...haha :(

eRICH

Awards
hcg is not needed but i always run it. Makes post cycle therapy much easier having the boys full size. You can get all this stuff but not hcg? Really doesn't make sense any good source shoudl have it and it's very cheap.

xXxMcFEARsonxXx

Awards
A lot of people where I am seem to be reeeeally old school. I asked for the specific name and HCG and they were clueless. Some people don't even know what Post Cycle Therapy is.. all they know is.. this gets u big

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I just want to ask everyone who knows if this is a good first cycle. I was planning on doing

Week 1-10: Test E 500mgs (250 monday 250 thursday)

13: Nolvadex 40mg Clomid 150mg IGF-1 Lr3 40mcg EOD
14: Nolvadex 40mg Clomid 150mg IGF-1 Lr3 40mcg EOD
15: Nolvadex 20mg Clomid 100mg IGF-1 Lr3 40mcg EOD
16: Nolvadex 20mg Clomid 50mg IGF-1 Lr3 40mcg EOD

L-dex .25mg EOD or ED If needed??? This is the only thing I wasn't sure about...
Looks good to me except drop the clomid, it really doesn't add anything except sides in that PCT. You really shouldn't need any Ldex ether given that its a moderate dose cycle of test. If your looking into jump starting it dbol is good if your bulking.

If you really wanted to (and I like what you have as it is, this is a good first cycle) jump start your cycle then you could add test prop at the front and some at the end. That would get rid of the 2 week wait to start your PCT. But I really think that you will be quite happy with what you have here, there is a reason that this is considered the standard beginning cycle.

xXxMcFEARsonxXx

Awards
hmm what about starting superdrol the 2nd week of the cycle so that only 3 weeks of superdrol are used and week 5 test kicks in..isn't very smart? I've read that 4 weeks is pushing it...