new user need help?

pokeherhard10

Awards
hello all..This is my first day on thi site and i need your help.I'm 21 years old 5'11'' 180pounds and have been working out since i was 15 on and off.I have decided i want to take my first cycle and nothings going to stop me.I heard that deca and winstrol depot is a great first cycle.I heard that the side effects are mild and i will make solid gains.I dont know much about the gear.anyone think thats its a good first cycle or im headed in the wrong direction?..any help or suggestions would be appriecated....THANKS in advance guys....READ THE NEXT PARAGRAPH!

pokeherhard10

Awards
hey guys...sorry i didnt do any reading before i started writing just read Ubiqitous thread.I just asked the same question as he did.Heres the thing though mostly everyone has told me the same thing you told him.You can gain more muscle you should do more reasearch your not ready yet and so on and so forth.......I know you have are best interest at heart,i do.But the reason i'm here is because ive made my mind up that i'm 100 PERCENT sure im going to take a cycle.The reason i came here was to find out a great first cycle for me and to hear from experieced people who know the ins and outs of cycling steriods and recovering from them after.I did not come here to be talked out of something ive thought about and very determined to do.As you know this is an underworld and really is not accected where i hail from so its hard to talk to that ''GUY'' at the gym or anyone else about this because once u do your a juicer or now accusing someone else of juicing.I live in the united states and here if you use the gear your like the the female version of a whore.So with said i'm 21 years old 5'11 and about 180 pounds.ive been training on and off for about 6 years.i have a good muscle structure but have some extra weight and i can definitely grow into it and fill out a lot more.It would be a huge help if anyone could give me some positive info on what would be a good starter..Thanks for taking your time to listen to one voice who speaks for many here in the good old usa ...Bell well and i hope to hear back from you

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest that you spend some time doing research. You say that you're "100% certain" that you want to do this...but you don't even know what it is you want to do.

In truth, you're "100% certain" that you want the perceived benefits of doing this but you have no idea of the actual benefits, procedures, precautions and dangers. It's in your interest to fully understand the benefits and costs of what you are considering.

pokeherhard10

Awards
there you go again telling me what i know..i know the side effects and yes 100 percent sure so know more junk mail thanks

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there you go again telling me what i know..
Not very polite are you?
i know the side effects and yes 100 percent sure so know more junk mail thanks
No you don't!!! That is very obvious by the following statement:
I heard that deca and winstrol depot is a great first cycle.I heard that the side effects are mild and i will make solid gains.I dont know much about the gear.
Here is some advice: I am 100% sure you are not very polite. I am 100% sure you have not a clue what you even think you are thinking about doing. I am 100% sure that if you are disrespectful to a moderator again I will boot your ass off the board.

In the mean time use the

Let me remind you again: loose the attitude.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
He was just trying to give his opinion and a suggestion, personally I think there are supplements out there that would prove effect and less 'rep-damaging'.
You yourself stated -
i have a good muscle structure but have some extra weight and i can definitely grow into it and fill out a lot more
How's your diet?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want a first cycle, then try 500mg of test E a week for 12 weeks. At 21, you really don't need to be cycling, but I suggest getting your diet and training down otherwise you will not make the best gains that you can.

Without knowing your actual phenotype, I think that you are not near your genetic limit and at 180 lbs., you can add a good amount of mass onto your frame.

pokeherhard10

Awards
thankyou rodja...Finally an honest answser i appreciate that..With test e do i need to stack that will anything or just take 500mg a week byitself?

pokeherhard10

Awards
b5150 i am sorry if you thought was impolite to one of your modertors.i just took time to write a parargraph and he replys with exactly what i went on about not wanting to hear.I do know about gear but not alot.Thats why im here to learn.I'm going to do it no matter what, wouldnt you wanna educate me.I can get gear use it and get big thats not hard.i want to do it the right way and with the right stuff.i also wanna recover from it the way your suppose too.i know the risks i read mick harts laymans guides 1&2 he suggests the dbol but i dont to use that damage to the liver the bloating and acne and other side effects.that when i ran into deca and winstrol and people said it was a good first cycle...that took me here to get the opinons of more experienced users so i have done my reasearch and am ready.I wana talk more with Rodja....again i aplogize if you took my comments the wrong way.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
b5150 i am sorry if you thought was impolite to one of your modertors.i just took time to write a parargraph and he replys with exactly what i went on about not wanting to hear.I do know about gear but not alot.Thats why im here to learn.I'm going to do it no matter what, wouldnt you wanna educate me.I can get gear use it and get big thats not hard.i want to do it the right way and with the right stuff.i also wanna recover from it the way your suppose too.i know the risks i read mick harts laymans guides 1&2 he suggests the dbol but i dont to use that damage to the liver the bloating and acne and other side effects.that when i ran into deca and winstrol and people said it was a good first cycle...that took me here to get the opinons of more experienced users so i have done my reasearch and am ready.I wana talk more with Rodja....again i aplogize if you took my comments the wrong way.
i have a few questions for you

what is the actual substance in "deca"
how long after discontinuation of deca do you start post cycle therapy?
do you know what post cycle therapy is?
does "deca" aromatize?
do you realize we get at least one of these "first cycle recommendation?" threads a day?
what is winstrol a derivative of?
what is deca ****?
how stupid are the people that recommended deca as a standalone cycle to you?
what is your diet like?
what is your goal for the first cycle?
what are you using for estrogen control?
what is your workout routine like?
what kind of supplements do you have to take while on cycle?
what is the proper intramuscular injection routine?

i am not trying to be a **** but you came into this with the wrong attitude. we dont spoon feed anyone, the information is all here in a great number of different threads. you shouldnt really start a cycle until you can answer all of the questions i just asked.

the first cycle most recommended here is testosterone enanthate at 500mgs a week for 12 weeks. Testosterone is cheap, effective, and it doesnt really have any side effects excluding acne and aromatization, which can both be controlled. testicular atrophy is a given but at 12 weeks at 500 mgs it shouldnt be that bad at all.

typically test enan comes in 10ml vials at a concentration of 250mg/ml. you can get one vial for between 20 and 40 dollars. you can inject once or twice a week, most do 2 just for he hell of it but 1 is fine. for instance, one 1ml shot (250mgs) monday and another 1ml shot (another 250mgs) thursday or friday, or just one 2ml shot (500mgs) every monday. it takes 4 weeks to kick in.

again, i wouldnt recommend starting your cycle until you read, in detail, all of the information provided on this forum

pokeherhard10

Awards
yes you are right.after hearing what you have to say i dont really know to much.i just see alot of people taking them and getting big quick i figured by coming here and asking a couple of questions i would be on my way.But i was to dumb to see everyone was looking out for me.im going to be a man and say that im sorry and i thankyou for taking the time to actually care and just saying who cares what he does.i still want to take them but not until i find out everything you list.thanks for straightning me out

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I think you have me confused with someone else pokerhard. ;)

thetimbomb

Awards
21. five eleven and one eighty. I dunno man. I'd probably work my ass off for the next year, and tweak my diet. You could definitely gain a lot of muscle and lose a lot fat in a year (by diet and proper workout routine alone). However if your dead set on doing a cycle of something then there are plenty of options. Keep in mind you need to research everything you look at, however Deca, Tren, Winny, there are a lot more substances out there that can help you. It does not have to be a long cycle. In fact, you could try a short 4 week oral cycle for a start. Masterdrol / superdrol was my first cycle, and I felt that it was a great way to start. Just make sure you know a lot more about what your taking, and learn about PCT, make sure you have the right items on hand to combat gyno, and anything else. Liver sups, etc etc. Good luck.

pokeherhard10

Awards
thanks for the positive feed back thetimbomb..i will keep that in mind

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thankyou rodja...Finally an honest answser i appreciate that..With test e do i need to stack that will anything or just take 500mg a week byitself?
For a first cycle, it is generally best to start out with a single compound to assess what works best your body. Also, test is king; never run a cycle without some form of test.

thetimbomb

Awards
although when you run test we're typically talking about gear, if your going to run a compound like superdrol / pp or something Im not really sure how test would work into that. you'd have to ask someone more intelligent than me :(

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
pokeherhard... you really need to do more research into things like diet... and training "off and on" is not dedication. I might not have been perfect about everything I did, but I knew a helluva lot more than you do before I even decided to do any of those things.

ManBeast