coming off anadrol Q's

jawbreaker

Awards
Ok so im new to all this, ive been on anadrol for 4 weeks now and i love it! i went from benching 205 ten times to 235 ten times in about 3 weeks pretty much half assing it. i look huge now.. my arms and chest grew like crazy and i look ripped just all around bigger and get many compliments but enough about that..my question has to do with coming off anadrol. ok not sure how to ask it.. ok once i get off anadrol are my arms just going to go back to normal size? my arms look ripped its just hard to comprehand how this is going to work out. i only put on a total of 10 pounds so far so im thinking that im not really retaining that much water weight right? guess it has a lot to do that im stacking it with winny but i guess what im trying to ask is when they say that all the weight put on with anodrol is mostly water weight and it comes right off.. what do they mean? my arms look pretty ripped so are they just gonna shrink some? oh and is my strength going to go back to where it was before i started this stack?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Umm... You understand what PCT is right??

jawbreaker

Awards
yeah i do.. im taking nolvadex and also have some Ergopharm 6-OXO and more stuff for the liver and all that. just wondering what they mean when they say u lose it all..are my muscles going to shrink?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, What's your PCT look like? Knowing where to keep calories etc will determine a lot of what you keep.

jawbreaker

Awards
well im taking the nolvadex already but im gonna try and continue the winstrol till im out which will be for another week after im done with the anadrol. I'm still doing my research on my pct right now..yeah i know its a last minute thing but im just staying open minded about it for now and will decide later. and have the stuff i will just figure out exactly how to take it and what i can add to it or whatever. its just amazing what this little blue pill can do! i guess its just hard for me to see how i will lose some of what i gained when i dont see all the puffyness i was told i would see... im ripped! i guess maybe the water is in the muscles and once that goes the muscles shrink?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you take into account the shipping time of the stuff you'll need for PCT.

There is a whole area here devoted to the subject. Great information in there!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
dude .. you started gear and your bench was 205!??

you weren't anywhere NEAR ready for steriods at all

jawbreaker

Awards
yeah i probably wasnt ready for them i agree. yeah i was only benching 205 ten times so maybe 245 max or so but last night i benched 245 ten times and by looking at the chart i should max out at 305 or so. im a pretty big guy and even before the anadrol but i was always lacking on bench and it sucks to hear that i might be losing all my strength ive gained and the muscle to go along with it... i wanna keep it all! help!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya you definitely could have progressed more naturally.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you're not gonna keep it all .. not even close .. that's just not how gear works

people don't want to admit it but you lose everything you gain from gear after enough time .. look at anyone who's been off for 3 years

now since i'm sure you meant in the short run .. you'll still lose muscle and size even with the best PCT .. just the facts of life ... keep your diet perfect (what is your diet by the way?) and train properly (do not overtrain)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^ I agree. So no need to really expand on what glen said. And don't take what he says as an insult. More people need to know the basics before even considering using.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Glenihan is right your may not lose ALL of your gains after 3 years but your body will settle at a weight that it is comfortable so probably like 10lbs or so more then what you were before steroids.

Also, what dose of Anadrol did you use? And how did it effect your appetite? Also why no testosterone stacked in?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
^^ I agree. So no need to really expand on what glen said. And don't take what he says as an insult. More people need to know the basics before even considering using.
Yeah, what they said ^^ ..... Jay, cool avatar. I would keep that one.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will lose gains no matter what it just depends on diet training Pct that determine how much you lose. That is a reason why so many people stay on almost year round or do cycle after cycle they dont want to lose it, just my opinion.

jawbreaker

Awards
ok, honestly, i admit i made a bad decision on taking these steroids cause i wasnt prepared for them physically and didn't know much about them. Not only that but i guess I dont really take bodybuilding or powerlifting that serious. i mean ive always been a gym rat but i guess now that i look back i know the reason why i turned to steroids when all i should have done was stick to a diet and trained correctly. But now that I'm here, after the fact, i guess i just want some help on how to keep the gains and if its with a diet and training properly then i will do that... need help on pct also. ok here is the stack i was told to do for bulking

first 10 days.. 50mg British Dispensary-ANDROLIC/ 15mg STANABOL - British Dragon Ph./ 20mg ZYMOPLEX-Genepharm

next 10 days.. 100mg of anadrol and 20mg of winny and 20mg of nolvadex

next 10 days.. 50mg of anadrol and 15mg of winny / 20mg nolvadex

after them 30 days are up then start a fat burning stack of cytomel and clenbuterol for the next 6weeks.
thats pretty much all i was told... and well so far its like im dreaming ive gained soo much but i guess unless i get some help from some of you guys I'm not going to keep any of this. HELP!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
search around for gainskeeper formulas. Anyone have a good formula or method for keeping gains. From what i see IGF is the best way without further suppressing. Any of you vets have a method for keeping cycle gains???

jawbreaker

Awards
ok ive done some research and it seems everyone's got their own opinion on anadrol but sounds like no pct out there is the same for this roid! i dont know what to do...i'm ready to come off this cycle cause im starting to bloat like crazy and till now i would have never known it was really toxic but now im starting to feel it! im thinking about discontinuing the anadrol but continue taking the winy and nolvadex for about 4 more days.. but honestly i dont really know what im talking about here so i'd like some input on how i could go about this. i also have some 6-oxo just not sure when to start on that and how much to take of it. I'm also increasing my protein intake but not sure how to go about the calories

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
So this is your first cycle? And no don't use T3 and clen right away, you'll piss away your gains if you use it right away. Besides you need to be on gear to use T3.

jawbreaker

Awards
yeah its my first cycle.. i tried m1t once and that stuffed sucked..i swear i thought i was gonna piss blood after a few days so i said screw that crap. i havent had any sides on anadrol whatsoever till a day or two ago..acne is kicking in and so is the water retention. Oh and some one asked me hows my appetite earlier sorry i didnt get back on you... since i first started taking anadrol i cant stop eating! its crazy ive never ate this much.. so how long should i wait till i get on clenbuterol and cytomel? ive been researching on this website and other website forums and i swear everyone has a different opinion about everything on anadrol and its post cycle therapy... some swear this and others that but everything i read cancels itself out! I'm sooo lost! and screwed

jawbreaker

Awards
how long should i be/stay on pct after disscontinuing anadrol?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from T3 for now and for pct i'd suggest a stack of Anabolic Extreme's PCT+Retain for 8 weeks along with some nolvadex for the first 4 weeks at 40mg/day. And i hope you have learned your lesson and stay away from gear until your ready, you weren't anywhere near ready. So stay natural for now, clenbuterol would be fine to use after pct. And man, Winny+Drol for your first cycle? What genius told you to do that? Or did you come up with that on your own?

jawbreaker

Awards
actually a fitness trainer suggested it to me but he never mentioned anything about pct..and what sucks is that i only have about 10 nolva tabs left at 20mg each. he moved out of state so im pretty much screwed on getting anything to help me out further on my pct. i mean yeah i read that its better to start out with something not as strong but i guess i figured id just try the strongest oral steroid while my liver is clean as hell rather that start putting little toxic **** in me that isnt really gonna show that much of a difference in my physic just to build up the tolarance. well it made sence in my head..lol i have a question..why do u say stay away from t3? i mean u say i will piss away my gains but what do u mean by that? yeah maybe id get smaller but maybe ill just piss out all the water retention in me right? and keep the muscle i gained?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
T3 doesn't discriminate between muscle or fat. The water will go away on it's own. T3 will eat up muscle fast without an steroids to help maintain muscle. And i can't believe that guy would suggest winny+drol for your first cycle. 500mg of test E for 12 weeks is a first cycle not drol+winny and no that doesn't make sense, your just lucky as hell that you didn't hurt yourself. YOur joints not being used to lifting heavy then you use drol which makes you very strong along with winny which will boost strength even further but WEAKEN your joints. You could have torn a muscle or hurt your back, knees, elbows, etc. Next time talk to everyone on here and do some research, if you did research you'd see just how harsh Anadrol is and it needs to be respected. You SHOULD already know what to do for pct before even starting.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't worry so much. Its your first cycle and gains will be pretty easy to keep. You could probably skip PCT and still keep a fair amount of gains. I'm not saying don't do PCT though because you should do everything possible to maintain every once of muscle you can. I'm just pointing out if your training and diet are on point you will keep most of your gains regardless of what type of gear or cycle configuration you use.

jawbreaker

Awards
wow finally some good news on that last post! lol.. no trust me i want to keep as much as possible so yeah i'm taking this very serious. and yeah about the joints and stuff..i did have a lot of aches on my joints mainly on my shoulders! ive been reading a lot of posts on here and i think im more scared of getting ***** tits more than losing muscle now! damn so that cytomel/clenbuterol stack is going to burn a lot of muscle?? thats crap! i heard it was a fat burningstack that would shred me! do yall think i should continue using my last nolva tabs till im out maybe a total of a week if that.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
nolvadex 40/40/20/20
reduce volume in the gym
eat more
sleep more

and for future reference, research more.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
did you have to pay for this stuff? i hope not...:[

jawbreaker

Awards
yeah i paid for this stuff... and although i might not keep any of the gains in the long run cause of poor pct and no diet.... it was worth every penny of it! i felt like superman and i grew like crazy and with no sides even better! but yeah it was a dumb move in my part and I'm learning as i go thanks to all of you. should i also get on 6oxo along with the nolva? and if so how should i take that? I'm gonna try and post a pic in a sec

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Use the Nolvadex the way that Beezle suggested then pick up some Anabolic Extreme PCT and Retain and run the max dosage of each but then taper down to one cap for the PCT before coming off, you COULD do 4 weeks of this but i'd suggest 8 to maintain and even build some mass.

jawbreaker

Awards
hey chaps i have a question..maybe im wrong on here and if so correct me but i thought you said to stay away from T3? Retain increases T-3 production from the thyroid which causes an increase in metabolism and fat-loss. and also where would you recommend me getting the anabolic extreme post cycle therapy and retain from? pretty much anabolic extreme is what makes the pct and retain right? its not like m1t where you can get it from different companys..so where ever i get the stuff it'll be the real deal right?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think our board sponsors carry those products. They are legal and shouldnt be a problem with it being the real stuff or finding it. Im taking Retain right now and I feel it is working because im pretty much holding my strength increases from the cycle so that means im still holding my muscle too.

jawbreaker

Awards
ok hopefully this works..its a pic i just took. 5'11" almost to 220lbs

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you look pretty thick. you didnt look close to that as far as size or definition before taking adrol and winny???

jawbreaker

Awards
well im not sure how to explain it... ok i was already kinda big but not defined whatsoever... pretty much the only way u could tell i had muscle was through the help of shadows if that makes any sense. im 15lbs heavier now but yet more ripped.. so honestly no i dont think i was near to being as thick and defined as i am now. see i used to take pics of me flexing in front of a mirror kinda like the pic u see.. but id have to stand in the perfect spot for my muscles to show from the light hitting me which would give me definition.. now i just stand where ever. ok here is a pic from be4..notice how my arms look pretty cut but change the angle of the light and i wont be cut at all...thats from the shadows giving me definition..this is maybe about 7months ago but pretty much about the same as i looked right be4 adrol and winny.
pretty much be4 adrol and winny i had to wear muscle shirts for anyone to say anything about me looking big or whatever... now i'll just wear a white tshirt and everyone swears up and down that i'm on roids..even from people that hadn't seen me be4 my cycle!

jawbreaker

Awards
ok so i just got my retain and pct from anabolic extreme and im wondering how to take the pct...it says to take 3tabs daily...should i take 3tabs at night for 4weeks? or how would i taper down on it?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not sure of the science of taking Retain but I take 1 cap with meals 3x a day. I guess you want to take it through the day to keep it in your system you know? I take with flax and fish oil. You have to taper off because cortisol (muscle breakdown chem) has rebound effects similiar to estrogen.

No experience with AX's PCT.

jawbreaker

Awards
ok i just need help on the pct...it says to take 3pills of pct daily... do i take them all 3 at the same time every night? then start to taper down on the the last 2 weeks?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use the search function and look for Anabolic Xtreme's Post Cycle Therapy. Might not fine it amongst all the PCT questions on every thread but try. If you cant find info (which just means your impatient) then start a new thread asking for advice on how to take it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
seems like you have been off cycle since the start of this thread....and still trying to find out about PCT? I hope you find out quick!

Glen and others have said it a few times already, get Nolva or another type of SERM. If you dont know what SERM's are you better find out. If you dont get your natural test production up and running you can count on losing almost if not all of your gains. get nolva.