Steroid/PH easiest on lipids? - AnabolicMinds.com

Steroid/PH easiest on lipids?

1. Board Supporter

Steroid/PH easiest on lipids?

Legal/Prescription/Transderm/Whatever. What's easiest on cardiovascular?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

TST/TRN was pretty easy on my profile. (4 mgs/day of both.)
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

i agree with the TST/TRN
    •   

4. Registered User

TRN/ZOL wouldn't be better? Going to try this and run bloodwork before and after, but I'd imagine ZOL would be milder. Then again, I'm just talking out of my a$$.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

trn/zol is sort of a hard cycle. if we are talking about the illegal equivalents (or close to it) that would be a tren/winny cycle. talk about some serious joint issues. although it may be the easiest on your lipids i would definitely not recommend it.
  6. Elite Member

Probably a moderate dose of testosterone. Dont think Ive heard anyone complain of trashed lipids on boldenone/EQ either.

BV
  7. New Member

Agree with BV...after 12 weeks of 1 g test enan and 500 deca weekly my lipids were only slightly deviated from the norm. What really gets the dyslipidemia going is orals and tren.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    trn/zol is sort of a hard cycle. if we are talking about the illegal equivalents (or close to it) that would be a tren/winny cycle. talk about some serious joint issues. although it may be the easiest on your lipids i would definitely not recommend it.
    Has anyone had post-Zol bloodwork done? I have seen none thus far. I worry about such things; Winny ain't the greatest on lipids. It would be lame if the various zols were as harsh as winny for not much payoff in terms of gains. I've avoided the stuff thus far, assuming it is as nasty as Winny is.
  9. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by phaeton66
    Has anyone had post-Zol bloodwork done? I have seen none thus far. I worry about such things; Winny ain't the greatest on lipids. It would be lame if the various zols were as harsh as winny for not much payoff in terms of gains. I've avoided the stuff thus far, assuming it is as nasty as Winny is.

Zol was the non methylated version of winny so to speak. It should be fine on ur lipids, only slightly elevated. I never had BP issues on tst/trn/ or zol. Im on reall winny now and my BP is slightly elevated so i can def tell the difference there.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by spitboy2000
    Legal/Prescription/Transderm/Whatever. What's easiest on cardiovascular?
    Alledgedly OrastanA is pro-furazabol which has been used for improving lipid profiles in Japan, methinks.
    --------------
    in rats:
    Three hyperlipemic models in rats were compared regarding serum lipid levels and known anti-hyperlipemic agents were tested for their effects on the hyperlipemia. In rats fed a cholesterol diet (group A), only serum cholesterol level resulted in a marked increase as compared with normal level. In animals given a large dose (0.7 ml/100 g body weight, i.v.) of anti-kidney serum (group B), extremely high elevations of serum total lipid, phospholipid, triglyceride and cholesterol levels were observed. In animals given a small dose (0.3 ml/100 g body weight, i.v.) of anti-kidney serum and fed the cholesterol diet (group C), elevations of these serum lipids except for triglyceride were not only greater than in group B, but also synergistic. On the contrary, serum triglyceride level and proteinuria were less in group C than in group B. Furazabol, clofibrate the beta-sitosterol given orally for 7 days at doses of 1,100 and 500 mg/kg/day, respectively were clearly effective on the hyperlipemia of group C, without affecting the proteinuria. Furthermore, this model was more sensitive to these anti-hyperlipemic agents than groups A and B. From the above results, group C would seem to be an adequate and effective experimental hyperlipemic model.
    --------------------------------
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Zol was the non methylated version of winny so to speak. It should be fine on ur lipids, only slightly elevated. I never had BP issues on tst/trn/ or zol. Im on reall winny now and my BP is slightly elevated so i can def tell the difference there.
    Yeah, I understand that this should be the case, but you never really know what happens until you check the data. I'm particularly worried about HDL levels (I don't care about elevated LDL), which I know Winny does a number on (the figures I have seen are worse than superdrol, though not as bad as M-1T).

I don't think BP and lipid level have anything to do with each other.

If someone had some data on Zol, that would be really great.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

You can use Crowler's Cycle Support to help with your lipid profile with no matter what you take. A good clean diet will also help with this.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  13. Registered User

Yeah, I understand that this should be the case, but you never really know what happens until you check the data. I'm particularly worried about HDL levels (I don't care about elevated LDL), which I know Winny does a number on (the figures I have seen are worse than superdrol, though not as bad as M-1T).

I don't think BP and lipid level have anything to do with each other.

If someone had some data on Zol, that would be really great.
    LDL is usually the number 1 thing a physician will look at in addressing your lipid profile and its impact on cardiovascular risk. Please pay attention to it. I agree with the cycle support - RYR has lipid lowering effects similar to those of the other HMGCoA reductase inhibitors.
  14. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DeerDeer
    Alledgedly OrastanA is pro-furazabol
    where'd you hear THAT???
  15. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Test and EQ seem to leave my lipids be. Have not used any other injects but most orals are what wreak havok on my lipids. Esp. 17A. FWIW
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    where'd you hear THAT???
    I just read it somewhere - Orastan A is to furazabol what Orastan E is to stanozolol, besides there are marked similarities between the compounds structurally.
  17. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Test and EQ seem to leave my lipids be. Have not used any other injects but most orals are what wreak havok on my lipids. Esp. 17A. FWIW

Word. As I am in this for the longer and longer haul, I am thinking my orals are going away in favor of ... I dunno, maybe the occasional boost of transdermal test. The needle still gives me the creeps.
  18. Banned

The needle still gives me the creeps.
    dude, whatev'

real men jam darts in their asses while standing naked and sweaty in front of a mirror. get with the program.

for real, though...dont be a <->
  19. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    where'd you hear THAT???
    That is what is was claimed to be. It was not to be sold in the USA
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PH"S that are easiest on the hairline
    By schroedes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 12:55 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 02:24 PM
  3. Which AAS/PH is easiest on BP and Lipids?
    By Presa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 10:06 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:11 PM
  5. Steroid traffic flows on Internet
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 08:33 PM