Steroid/PH easiest on lipids?

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
Legal/Prescription/Transderm/Whatever. What's easiest on cardiovascular?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
TST/TRN was pretty easy on my profile. (4 mgs/day of both.)

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
TRN/ZOL wouldn't be better? Going to try this and run bloodwork before and after, but I'd imagine ZOL would be milder. Then again, I'm just talking out of my a$$.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
trn/zol is sort of a hard cycle. if we are talking about the illegal equivalents (or close to it) that would be a tren/winny cycle. talk about some serious joint issues. although it may be the easiest on your lipids i would definitely not recommend it.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Probably a moderate dose of testosterone. Dont think Ive heard anyone complain of trashed lipids on boldenone/EQ either.

BV

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Agree with BV...after 12 weeks of 1 g test enan and 500 deca weekly my lipids were only slightly deviated from the norm. What really gets the dyslipidemia going is orals and tren.

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
trn/zol is sort of a hard cycle. if we are talking about the illegal equivalents (or close to it) that would be a tren/winny cycle. talk about some serious joint issues. although it may be the easiest on your lipids i would definitely not recommend it.
Has anyone had post-Zol bloodwork done? I have seen none thus far. I worry about such things; Winny ain't the greatest on lipids. It would be lame if the various zols were as harsh as winny for not much payoff in terms of gains. I've avoided the stuff thus far, assuming it is as nasty as Winny is.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone had post-Zol bloodwork done? I have seen none thus far. I worry about such things; Winny ain't the greatest on lipids. It would be lame if the various zols were as harsh as winny for not much payoff in terms of gains. I've avoided the stuff thus far, assuming it is as nasty as Winny is.

Zol was the non methylated version of winny so to speak. It should be fine on ur lipids, only slightly elevated. I never had BP issues on tst/trn/ or zol. Im on reall winny now and my BP is slightly elevated so i can def tell the difference there.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
Legal/Prescription/Transderm/Whatever. What's easiest on cardiovascular?
Alledgedly OrastanA is pro-furazabol which has been used for improving lipid profiles in Japan, methinks.
--------------
in rats:
Three hyperlipemic models in rats were compared regarding serum lipid levels and known anti-hyperlipemic agents were tested for their effects on the hyperlipemia. In rats fed a cholesterol diet (group A), only serum cholesterol level resulted in a marked increase as compared with normal level. In animals given a large dose (0.7 ml/100 g body weight, i.v.) of anti-kidney serum (group B), extremely high elevations of serum total lipid, phospholipid, triglyceride and cholesterol levels were observed. In animals given a small dose (0.3 ml/100 g body weight, i.v.) of anti-kidney serum and fed the cholesterol diet (group C), elevations of these serum lipids except for triglyceride were not only greater than in group B, but also synergistic. On the contrary, serum triglyceride level and proteinuria were less in group C than in group B. Furazabol, clofibrate the beta-sitosterol given orally for 7 days at doses of 1,100 and 500 mg/kg/day, respectively were clearly effective on the hyperlipemia of group C, without affecting the proteinuria. Furthermore, this model was more sensitive to these anti-hyperlipemic agents than groups A and B. From the above results, group C would seem to be an adequate and effective experimental hyperlipemic model.
--------------------------------

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
Zol was the non methylated version of winny so to speak. It should be fine on ur lipids, only slightly elevated. I never had BP issues on tst/trn/ or zol. Im on reall winny now and my BP is slightly elevated so i can def tell the difference there.
Yeah, I understand that this should be the case, but you never really know what happens until you check the data. I'm particularly worried about HDL levels (I don't care about elevated LDL), which I know Winny does a number on (the figures I have seen are worse than superdrol, though not as bad as M-1T).

I don't think BP and lipid level have anything to do with each other.

If someone had some data on Zol, that would be really great.

tattoopierced1

You can use Crowler's Cycle Support to help with your lipid profile with no matter what you take. A good clean diet will also help with this.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I understand that this should be the case, but you never really know what happens until you check the data. I'm particularly worried about HDL levels (I don't care about elevated LDL), which I know Winny does a number on (the figures I have seen are worse than superdrol, though not as bad as M-1T).

I don't think BP and lipid level have anything to do with each other.

If someone had some data on Zol, that would be really great.
LDL is usually the number 1 thing a physician will look at in addressing your lipid profile and its impact on cardiovascular risk. Please pay attention to it. I agree with the cycle support - RYR has lipid lowering effects similar to those of the other HMGCoA reductase inhibitors.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Test and EQ seem to leave my lipids be. Have not used any other injects but most orals are what wreak havok on my lipids. Esp. 17A. FWIW

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
where'd you hear THAT???
I just read it somewhere - Orastan A is to furazabol what Orastan E is to stanozolol, besides there are marked similarities between the compounds structurally.

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
Test and EQ seem to leave my lipids be. Have not used any other injects but most orals are what wreak havok on my lipids. Esp. 17A. FWIW

Word. As I am in this for the longer and longer haul, I am thinking my orals are going away in favor of ... I dunno, maybe the occasional boost of transdermal test. The needle still gives me the creeps.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The needle still gives me the creeps.
dude, whatev'

real men jam darts in their asses while standing naked and sweaty in front of a mirror. get with the program.

for real, though...dont be a <->