better to extend cycle opinions?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
was readiing over clearance times etc and with the recent surge of testing done in my sport was thinking that this may have to be my last cycle of the year instead of running one in the latter part of the year. that being said do you think it would be a good idea to extend this cycle a few weeks longer to really solidify gains? I do a rock solid post cycle therapy but after that I am looking at probablly a minimum of 20 weeks most likely more because I will probablly compete more than 1 time in 2007 so couldn't risk jumping right back on due to the length of time I would need to be off before the next comp.

So fire away with the opinons and pros and cons.

Forgot to mention I probablly won't even be able to use any natural test boosters because anything that could cause my test levels out of the normal range could cause suspicion even if they are herbal it would be hard to explain to the commission

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Are you still seeing gains on this cycle??

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you still seeing gains on this cycle??

strength has slowed down a bit but I am starting to see gains in weight again over the past week. Which is one of the reasons i was thinking of extending.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Since you still gaining you could extend it if you prefer but totally up to you my friend..... Please keep me updated on how everything is going!!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got back from a workout best workout I have had in about a week so here is the plan I am going to extend my cycle but change workouts going to an instintive type of workout. Which has worked real well for me in the past. No set weight/rep/ scheme just work the muscles i feel like etc like today i mixed up trap and tris. and felt strong on both.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from a workout best workout I have had in about a week so here is the plan I am going to extend my cycle but change workouts going to an instintive type of workout. Which has worked real well for me in the past. No set weight/rep/ scheme just work the muscles i feel like etc like today i mixed up trap and tris. and felt strong on both.
Sounds like a good plan!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the encourgagement.
You got it buddy..... I think this board is GREAT tons of info and ect... I also think that we should all give encouragement to one another as I feel it truly helps.. We all have the same interest in getting in the best shape as possible and we are all in the same boat( so to speak ).. So the more we encourage each other IMO will be a huge benefit to help keeping us motivated to achieve our goals......

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got it buddy..... I think this board is GREAT tons of info and ect... I also think that we should all give encouragement to one another as I feel it truly helps.. We all have the same interest in getting in the best shape as possible and we are all in the same boat( so to speak ).. So the more we encourage each other IMO will be a huge benefit to help keeping us motivated to achieve our goals......
I agree, on that note: Mixedup, you are ugly, stinky, and I hope you lose all your weight

:D

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree, on that note: Mixedup, you are ugly, stinky, and I hope you lose all your weight

better to be ugly and stinky at least i'm not joe dirt wannabe LOL now that would be really BAD. :icon_lol:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update on how i've decided to extend the cycle after alot of thought i have decided in order to preserve health liver damage etc. I must say good bye to the orals and hello to an old friend of mine FINA. the extension of my cycle will be with FINA. 75mg ed 1st 4 days and then 75mg eod until I run out not sure how much i have left.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I know it's in my head but I am feeling real good and super strong ready to go pound the weights at the gym just something about that FINA i guess. Something about shooting the Fina just makes me feel like a BULL lol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
another good workout. I walked in and did biceps, front and side delts and seated rows for back thickness. Not being on a set schedule has done great for my mind and the rut i was stuck in I know it's only been two days but after over a week of not really feeling like working out this is great.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
another good workout. I walked in and did biceps, front and side delts and seated rows for back thickness. Not being on a set schedule has done great for my mind and the rut i was stuck in I know it's only been two days but after over a week of not really feeling like working out this is great.
Awsome!! Keep us posted on how its going!!!!!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awsome!! Keep us posted on how its going!!!!!!

will do I think with the way i feel and how my appetite is going the past couple of days we are going to see

5ft 1in 160lbs 14%bf

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I like your old friend Fina, we shal be spending sometime together soon.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like your old friend Fina, we shal be spending sometime together soon.

yep he is a loyal friend who has never let me down. Helps push me into superman mode lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK GUYS I think i may really have bigorexia or whatever they call it here't the deal I am the fights today with my team having a good time. A guy i haven't seen in awhile walks in in a wifebeater so we are joking i'm like Damn your getting pretty big what you been doing. And I was like so how much do you weigh now and WTF he's at least 15lbs lighter than me so I ask him how much do I look like i weigh now and he goes 170lbs keep in mind I'm only 5ft 1in to me he was looking rocked at 140lbs and I am getting close to 160lbs and still feel "small"

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
OK GUYS I think i may really have bigorexia or whatever they call it here't the deal I am the fights today with my team having a good time. A guy i haven't seen in awhile walks in in a wifebeater so we are joking i'm like Damn your getting pretty big what you been doing. And I was like so how much do you weigh now and WTF he's at least 15lbs lighter than me so I ask him how much do I look like i weigh now and he goes 170lbs keep in mind I'm only 5ft 1in to me he was looking rocked at 140lbs and I am getting close to 160lbs and still feel "small"
Oh yea good old dysmorphia( bigorexia).. I am 5'11 and weigh 230 lbs .. When some people see me that have not in awhile there like dam you got huge.. They immediately ask about my training and of course roid protocols... Some people dont even recognize me .. I just dont see what they see as far as begin as big as they say.. When I go out with my friends they always mess with me saying dam your so huge your scaring me and dam stop lifting weights your huge... I think dysmorphia is a problem alot of people have Not just bodybuilders but people that are into fitness and weight training.. I am a CPT and nutritionist so I see alot of this. As a matter of fact I went to my buddys gym( to be a guest speaker for a seminar) last week and saw a guy I know that I have not seen awhile. I said to my friend dam he is getting huge I wish I could put on some size like he did. My buddy looked at me weird and said are you crazy your are way bigger and leaner than that guy I was like common now stop messing with me and he said I am dead serious your nuts... A few minutes later the dude walked over to me and said how you been and asked if I am still training people because he wants to get his size up to where I am( and get his bodyfat down to where mine is also) and wanted to know if I would set him up with a diet and training program... Man I have dysmorphia bad lol... Funny you posted about it!!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mercedes I know I mean since going back on this cycle I'm on week 8 now almost everybody I know is telling me how big i'm look etc and everytime i'm in the gym all i'm saying to myself is 10 more pounds i need 10 more pounds The only one in the gym who thinks it's ok is my trainer partner because his take is as long as I think I need 10 more pounds I'm going to keep training HARD

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPDATE DAY 49

Hi Everyone I thought I would give an update on measurements etc especially with the bigorexia discussion me and merecedes were having these were take day 49 I have not weighed in since i started the Fina again.

All measuremetnt taken with a myotape and fast track gold accu measure

Height 5ft 1in still same LOL :aargh:
Weight 155.5lbs (plus 11.5lbs)
Chest 39" (plus 1.5")
Waist 34.5" (minus 1.5")
Neck 17" (plus 1")
R Arm one line above 14.75" (plus approx 1/4)
L Arm one line above 14.5" (plus approx 1/4)
R Calf one line above 15.25" (plus approx 1/4)
L Calf 15.5" (plus 1/2)
L Quad 20.5" (plus 1")
R Quad 20.5" (plus 1")

BF% This is the one that is hardest as i know i'm not the greatest as calipers and I also use a machine at the gym but I am between 14.5 -17.5% right now (I tend to lead toward the higher better to err on the side of caution ( a bit high i know but i'll worry about that when I'm done massing. Finishing the cycle with TREN should no doubt help) If I can finish out at 14% i'll be more than HAPPY.

So what do you guys think

ICEBERG

Awards
Looking jacked Dude. Keep up the good work- !!!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Defiently look tighter buddy!! I would say you Bf% is more towards the 17% but it is hard to tell in the pics you posted.... With your proper diet and training and the tren you should be able to meet your goal of 14% ( I think it is very realistic)... Great job !!! Just keep training hard and dieting and you will be where you want to very soon.....

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Defiently look tighter buddy!! I would say you Bf% is more towards the 17% but it is hard to tell in the pics you posted.... With your proper diet and training and the tren you should be able to meet your goal of 14% ( I think it is very realistic)... Great job !!! Just keep training hard and dieting and you will be where you want to very soon.....

Yeah 17% I can live with no problem a little extra cardio combined with the tren and tighting up on the diet i've been eating alot of red meat lately and indulging in ice cream too much lol. One I stabllize at 14% and get through post cycle therapy etc I will do a nice slow cut. My main goal right now is to keep the extra weight and get back under 15%. Thanks for the encouragement. AS always much appreciated.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bumping for more feedback looks like the board has begun extremely busy in the last 24 hours as this got buried down to page 3 lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well felt stronger in the gym yesterday not quite back up to t he strength levels when on pp but felt good. Thanks goodness for tren i am looking better,harder and feeling stronger Tren should be in full swing by next week just started last thursday already seeing effects.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Feeling leaner and hungrier today overate. but still feeling good I am actually happy at the weight and size I have now. I just need to harden up. I think i could actually be pretty happy at this size for a while. 5ft 1in 154-157 depending on day. I think I am really going to concentrate on bringing up back thickness and upper chest as I feel i have put some good size overall on this cycle.

also I took 3 bf measuremetns with accufast gold and the omni hand held at the gym it's got me around 15% right now. Not bad still have a good ways to go but on track for now.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any thoughts on changing diet exercises etc? I am thinking of starting to clean up the diet now in the last leg of the cycle. Since this was originally a bulking cycle and I am pretty satisifed with the size i have put on I was thinking of using the time left on tren to tighten up. Not an all out cut but during Bulking I tend to eat alot more red meat potatoes white rice and chicken thighs stuff like.

So I was thinking of cleaning up the diet and adding in some more cardio slow walking 40-45% vo2 max. Less read meat, pasta white rice and whoel eggs, more chicken breasts, tuna, brown rice, oatmeal, egg whites.

My training partner is 5ft 3-4 and is 139lbs right now but is in the 8% bf range and is looking great he's been cutting for the last 9 weeks I'm sure with my cut later on in the year I will look even thicker than him as I am shorter. I think my body has stablized pretty well at this weight as i have been within 1-2lbs of my current weight for the last 4 weeks. I'm realistic so I don't see putting on a Huge amount of lmb in the next few weeks since I am on week 9 already.

What do you guys think? Start cleaning it up now to take advantage of the fat burning properties of TREN? Also for those who have seen my pics what do you think about my size. Good enough to start tightening up? Or go for more mass. Keep in mind top of bantam weight is 143.25lbs when making suggestions. Mercedes? Mullet? BP? ANYBODY??. I haven't had any replys in 4 days:blink:

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on changing diet exercises etc? I am thinking of starting to clean up the diet now in the last leg of the cycle. Since this was originally a bulking cycle and I am pretty satisifed with the size i have put on I was thinking of using the time left on tren to tighten up. Not an all out cut but during Bulking I tend to eat alot more red meat potatoes white rice and chicken thighs stuff like.

So I was thinking of cleaning up the diet and adding in some more cardio slow walking 40-45% vo2 max. Less read meat, pasta white rice and whoel eggs, more chicken breasts, tuna, brown rice, oatmeal, egg whites.

My training partner is 5ft 3-4 and is 139lbs right now but is in the 8% bf range and is looking great he's been cutting for the last 9 weeks I'm sure with my cut later on in the year I will look even thicker than him as I am shorter. I think my body has stablized pretty well at this weight as i have been within 1-2lbs of my current weight for the last 4 weeks. I'm realistic so I don't see putting on a Huge amount of lmb in the next few weeks since I am on week 9 already.

What do you guys think? Start cleaning it up now to take advantage of the fat burning properties of TREN? Also for those who have seen my pics what do you think about my size. Good enough to start tightening up? Or go for more mass. Keep in mind top of bantam weight is 143.25lbs when making suggestions. Mercedes? Mullet? BP? ANYBODY??. I haven't had any replys in 4 days:blink:
Sorry so long on the reply I missed your post...Well it is really up tp you if you want to gain more mass or not... You do have to stay in your weight range for your class so it is totally up to you.. A few things to keep in mind with the tren .. Tren will improve feed efficiency. Its powerful effect on nutrient shuttling will allow you to restrict cals and remain in a state of positive nitrogen balance. It's cortisol reducing effect and binding to the glucorticoid receptor will help reduce the carbolic effects of dieting and cardio.. The food you eat will be better utilized for building lean muscle.. I would not cut cals to low as most people I know using tren seem to always put on muscle while putting on fat is not a concern ( and these guys eat massive amounts of cals and still lose BF when using tren.. food is kept clean of course)as tren has such great fat burning properties ... Please keep us posted on how it is going. I am very intrested in seeing your results....

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been looking around and based on the weight class I would like to compete. I think I may have enough Mass. I will not do a drastic calorie cut but will start to eat cleaner and up the cardio. I have seen alot of people compete in my weight class at 5ft 6 -5ft-9 If my diet and cardio goes right I think I could come in at the top of bantam weight at around 5-6% body fat and be shorter than most other competitiors there by also looking thicker? Does that seem right I mean the part about being thicker since I am same weight and shorter? I am really loving the Tren as I am already starting to look leaner imo. I also tend to cut the 1st few % of Body fat rather quickly once i up the cardio.

Mercedes sometimes I think you are the only one who actually reads this. LOL

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I have been looking around and based on the weight class I would like to compete. I think I may have enough Mass. I will not do a drastic calorie cut but will start to eat cleaner and up the cardio. I have seen alot of people compete in my weight class at 5ft 6 -5ft-9 If my diet and cardio goes right I think I could come in at the top of bantam weight at around 5-6% body fat and be shorter than most other competitiors there by also looking thicker? Does that seem right I mean the part about being thicker since I am same weight and shorter? I am really loving the Tren as I am already starting to look leaner imo. I also tend to cut the 1st few % of Body fat rather quickly once i up the cardio.
IMO shorter people can look thicker... Are you having any problems with endurance while using the tren?? I dont seem to have that problem but alot of people report they get winded rather quickly while using tren...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
By all means I imagine you will look thicker at the same weight as someone else given your height. However, make sure going into your contest you do a good job with development as that height could work against you in terms of seperation and such. You are looking pretty thick though, but at the current bf% it's hard to guage where you are at in terms of shape. So cut down and kill it brutha!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Quote from mixedup"Mercedes sometimes I think you are the only one who actually reads this. LOL

See are buddy Mulletsoldier is all over it also !!! LOL...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quote from mixedup"Mercedes sometimes I think you are the only one who actually reads this. LOL

See are buddy Mulletsoldier is all over it also !!! LOL...
lol....

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO shorter people can look thicker... Are you having any problems with endurance while using the tren?? I dont seem to have that problem but alot of people report they get winded rather quickly while using tren...

WEll my endurance isn't up to what it usually is but then again i'm not preparing for a fight so it's naturally going to be lower than what I know it can be, so i can't attribute that to the tren

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By all means I imagine you will look thicker at the same weight as someone else given your height. However, make sure going into your contest you do a good job with development as that height could work against you in terms of seperation and such. You are looking pretty thick though, but at the current bf% it's hard to guage where you are at in terms of shape. So cut down and kill it brutha!!

Yes I will have a much better idea once I start to get into the 10-13% range of where I am at. Hopefully i will be around there before I start my HARDCORE cut and diet

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I will have a much better idea once I start to get into the 10-13% range of where I am at. Hopefully i will be around there before I start my HARDCORE cut and diet
Yeah, the lower you can be before the serious cut the better.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK happened again. I go to a birthday party yesterday see people i haven't seen in 2-3 years. A guy who i haven't seen in years who's always been pretty big walks in and he's wearing a basketabll jersey and he is looking BIG to me. so later in the night he comes up to me and says where you working out at and I tell him where I work lol he goes no I mean where are you lifting at because you've put on ALOT of size it is SHOWING> 2nd time on this cycle I see someone who i haven't seen in at least 6 months I think they they ARE JACKED and they tell me i'm looking BIG.. I'm not saying this to brag more to comment on my bigorexia. I told my wife what happened and she said what's wrong with me when I told her I don't see my size when i look in a mirror. I think I must be a good size now since so many people have told me so and many of them without me asking for their opinion. Some people have said the only thing i need to work on now is my stomach so I guess I am going to concentrate on bod fat loss now and see where were are at a lower bf%

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
OK happened again. I go to a birthday party yesterday see people i haven't seen in 2-3 years. A guy who i haven't seen in years who's always been pretty big walks in and he's wearing a basketabll jersey and he is looking BIG to me. so later in the night he comes up to me and says where you working out at and I tell him where I work lol he goes no I mean where are you lifting at because you've put on ALOT of size it is SHOWING> 2nd time on this cycle I see someone who i haven't seen in at least 6 months I think they they ARE JACKED and they tell me i'm looking BIG.. I'm not saying this to brag more to comment on my bigorexia. I told my wife what happened and she said what's wrong with me when I told her I don't see my size when i look in a mirror. I think I must be a good size now since so many people have told me so and many of them without me asking for their opinion. Some people have said the only thing i need to work on now is my stomach so I guess I am going to concentrate on bod fat loss now and see where were are at a lower bf%

Ah !! As you know I know the dysmorphia (bigorexia ) effect myself lol!!! Is it a strange thing when everyone else can see how much mass you have gained , but you cant.... Where in the same boat my friend ..LOL

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Started Cardio again this morning F**** the Shin Pumps I got off of the Fina were Awful I had to slow down to a walk and then i got off the treadmill an switched to sprints instead. Those were fine and I was able to do them till my cardio gave out lol. Doing a WESTSIDE 6 week bench program right now and trying to bring up my upper chest and back thickness. Weight went up about 1lb since Friday and bf is holding go in the 15% range. I think I could make it into the 13% range by the end of this cycle with the extra cardio and tren. Don't know how much longer this cycle will go on Tren is getting low but not sure exactly how much left as I had the big vials I will go until it runs out PCT is already on hand hopefully another couple of weeks. I might cut down to .75 cc's eod to conserve as I am not trying to build any extra mass at the moment.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WEll tren is great and is also great to be off so many pills per day. Now it's just multi, hawthrone, fish oil and one shot eod. I feel i'm looking harder. I have alse switched work-outs on a WESTSIDE 6week program trying to get past a plateu. BP was lowest yesterday it's been in a couple weeks. Hair shedding isnt' that bad. Pumps are EXTREME at some times though all in all pretty good. I should have enough tren left for approx 2 more weeks. Then PCT and just creatine and bcaa's for me. Taurine for FINA pumps?? should the same dosage work as s-drol what do you guys recommend the pumps i'm getting seem stronger than i remember.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAY 62

Tomorrow is the end of week 9 my weight has been holding steady for about the last 4 weeks which is GOOD imo i am a big believer in the set weight theory. where your body has a set weight that it naturally stays at and doesn't like to go below or above. Just like how people put weight back on quickly after a starvation diet i feel it's easier to lose weight that is gained quickly too. So my body has stabilized and gotten use to the weight i've put on. I'm feeling good having a new lifting program. I'm taking the cardio nice and easy working up in length of sessions trying to bring the bf% down to around 11% before i start the real cut. I've been convinicng myself for the last couple of days that if everyone else can see my size gains they must be there and that now I need to shed the fat to really see the muscle. As I said my training partner is now approx 20lbs lighter than be but at between 8-9% bf and he looks just as big or bigger imo. Moving on........ real cut start in approx 4 weeks.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
DAY 62

Tomorrow is the end of week 9 my weight has been holding steady for about the last 4 weeks which is GOOD imo i am a big believer in the set weight theory. where your body has a set weight that it naturally stays at and doesn't like to go below or above. Just like how people put weight back on quickly after a starvation diet i feel it's easier to lose weight that is gained quickly too. So my body has stabilized and gotten use to the weight i've put on. I'm feeling good having a new lifting program. I'm taking the cardio nice and easy working up in length of sessions trying to bring the bf% down to around 11% before i start the real cut. I've been convinicng myself for the last couple of days that if everyone else can see my size gains they must be there and that now I need to shed the fat to really see the muscle. As I said my training partner is now approx 20lbs lighter than be but at between 8-9% bf and he looks just as big or bigger imo. Moving on........ real cut start in approx 4 weeks.
Keep up the great work my friend!!!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UP another lb hmmmm very strange. Not complaining or anything but unexpected especially at the end of week 9. usually at this point in the cycle by body is just solidifying the gains I made earlier on.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAY 63

New program has blasted me threw my plateu on bench I couldn't get past 235 for 4 weeks after hitting a pr at 255lbs
today i got up 235x1 and 250x1 Westside is working

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ever get tired of shots I just don't feel like hitting my shoulder today for some reason. oh well just a rant. everything else still going good i'll probally go through next friday and start PCT the following Monday.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LAST WEEK tired of shots tired of pills etc. tired of the extra fat, and back and shin pumps.

It's been over 20 months since I came off everything. I mean creatine nos juice etc. I don't even feel like starting up my creatine or restore. just tired of pills too.

I am doing PCT but I just mix that with my juice and drink it down same thing with my clen and I'll be doing lipoderm also.

The only pills i'll be taking is my multi and fishoil I think.

even though as noted i do have some bigorexia issues. I've started to realize that 157lbs at 5ft 1in is not "small" Overall i think ill be much happier with a lower bf% then I would would another 10lbs.