better to extend cycle opinions?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well ok last post on this log. no one even replys but mullet and mercedes so I guess this one isn't too interesting to people well starting post cycle therapy late this week. beginning my cut with clen and extra cardio still keeping up calories.

this was a 10week cycle that had a whole bunch of stuff in it not all at the same time but the compounds were

s-drol, m-trn, m-tst, pheradrol, inhibit e, 1-T cypionate and trenbolone acetate.

currently on westside training program will increase cardio to 45min in the morning and 3 mma sessions a week

Ok I am out

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
well ok last post on this log. no one even replys but mullet and mercedes so I guess this one isn't too interesting to people well starting post cycle therapy late this week. beginning my cut with clen and extra cardio still keeping up calories.

this was a 10week cycle that had a whole bunch of stuff in it not all at the same time but the compounds were

s-drol, m-trn, m-tst, pheradrol, inhibit e, 1-T cypionate and trenbolone acetate.

currently on westside training program will increase cardio to 45min in the morning and 3 mma sessions a week

Ok I am out
Sorry I have not been online !! I was having awful chest pain last week. I dont like going to hospitals so I just waited it out. Last thurs at 4 am I got really worried as the pain just got even worse. So I went to the ER. After 9 hours and tons of test it turned out to be a pneumonia and plurisy( fluid in the lining of the lung and it is the most painful thing I have ever felt).. so I have been layed up for over a week now.. They say the pain can last for up to 2 weeks or more with the plurisy and it hurts alot.. Well anyways keep up all the GREAT WORK.. You can email anytime if you like.. [email protected]