Promagnon and Hair Loss

dmilhouse

Awards
My training partner/cousin is about a week or 10 days into a cycle of Promagnon-25. I think he started at 1 pill for the first couple of days and then switched to 2 pills. He started noticing some shedding around the 3rd day. He is not prone to MPB and never had issues in the past with hair loss. He said when he puts gel in his hair or takes a shower, he notices 5-10 hairs on his hand. I told him he should cut the cyle short or maybe drop to just 1 pill per day. What are your thoughts? Has anyone experience hair loss with this product? If he stops, what will he need for PCT since he has only been on 10 days or so (I assume he doesnt need a full PCT)?.

Thanks - MH

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
If he's worried about hair loss he can lower the dose and see if the shedding stops or stop and start pct. Just use the pct that was planned out already.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nizoral shampoo will help. you should be able to pick it up at any grocery store with a hair products isle. It is meant as an anti dandruff shampoo but it has topical anti-androgen properties. tell him to get his hands on Nizoral and it should stop the shedding.

a fun fact is that if you rub it in an acne prone area it will help to clear it up. it is a part of my "anti-acne" stack as well as being the only product in my anti hair loss arsenal, and it does its job.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BlumpkinKing Anabolics 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 23