free Promagnon-25..why not?

gidemon

Banned
Awards
i went to my buddys house to get away for a bit and report of my hectic life with the wifey and he felt sorry and gave me 60 cap bottle...

ive ran many ph-ds etc and not a newbie and ive been off for about 3 months..never have done haladrol though and this ones a bit close..anyways i want be buying any cycles for another few months..not in the ol budget but man im itching just to give this one a go at 50/50/50/50 for added motivation and if anything a good placebo effect.. i do have leftovers to cover a half ass pct... so should i give it a go and play? dont say no..lol:paranoid:

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just ordered some myself...should be here in 2 days or so, Ive heard good things and minimall sides...you had any bloodwork done? i would make sure the old organs are in fine order before moving forward, and then go crazy, you should think about starting a log man, id follow for sure, and if were doing it around the same time we can compare sides/gains...i gotta check with my doc tough first as my kidneys arent that great right now.

GO FOR IT!

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
yea brotha go for it,i'm also interested in this as well.looking to pick up a bottle or two and give it a run.good luck with the cycle and if you do log i'm in as well.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
heard its real mild for sides too....I think I like that idea...

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no , its similar in structure, but its a ph to clostebol from what i gather as h drol is a ph to oral turinabol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no offense but hd isn't a ph to o.t. and pro mag isn't a ph to clostebol. they may or may not be a pro steroid and if so, they would have very little conversion into these aas, but they are active designer steroids on their own.

if I ever see some lab test showing any conversion i'll shut my trap about the pro steroid myth spread about these designer steroids.

as one who has taken both ot, and hd, I can say, though some effects are similar, they are still both differen't at the same time.

but anyway, run the pro mag, free is the best kind.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok , i understand where you would get that as I have read the same thing as you, its a debate that rages on whether there designer steroids or PH, so your twlling me one isnt close to oral turinabol and one isnt close to clostebol? cause if so ive been reading bogus information for a loong time, care to elaborate? and just cause youve run them both doesnt mean your an expert....so tell me what steroids are these 2? superdrol is masteron,,,extreme tren is a ph to dienelone...Id love to know that these ones are...or are they simply drol and pmag, if so thats 2 brand new steroids boys.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
from what i've read it's so close it may as well be a clone of Hdrol

i hope you respond well to it, i would really only feel comfortable with more than 1 bottle tho

good luck!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no offense but hd isn't a ph to o.t. and pro mag isn't a ph to clostebol. they may or may not be a pro steroid and if so, they would have very little conversion into these aas, but they are active designer steroids on their own.

if I ever see some lab test showing any conversion i'll shut my trap about the pro steroid myth spread about these designer steroids.

as one who has taken both ot, and hd, I can say, though some effects are similar, they are still both differen't at the same time.

but anyway, run the pro mag, free is the best kind.
wasnt trying to be a prck im just interested as it seems everything ive read about these 2 according to you is now false, id google it but im sure you are as we speak , so plz let me know as soon as you know.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just copied this, obviously its not rock proof...

Promagnon metabolizes into clostebol, whereas Halodrol is and metobolizes into 4-chloro-delta-methyl-testosterone , this from a former gaspari rep back in the days when gaspari still sold halodrol

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so maybe pro magnon is a ph and h drol is a designer steroid?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hdrol is a designer steroid, it is already active. I have read that it still *partially* converts to Tbol.

A lot of speculation and no conclusions though. That's one of the problems with the PH game.

At least it's less of a mystery than what's in Trenadrol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
both pro mag, and hd are designer steroids, each active on its own.

to answer the question of metabolization, the idea that it converts can be explained to my best this way,

hd: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol
^v
pmag-4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol - 25 mg

okay, here are the two compounds, take away the methyl and cholro of hd, and you have bold, 1,4,ad, the diol version.

diol's are supposed to have a higher conversion rate than the dione, and not aromatize (pre conversion).

so thats how people theorized M1,4ad converts to dbol, by thinking, hey, if 1,4ad converts to bold, and dbol is metylated bold, m14ad must convert into bold. methylation changes how a product acts, which is why m14ad is active on it's own, but it has similar effects like dbol, but on a lower scale, m14ad is no dbol.

so if you go on this theory, then hey, tbol is basically dbol with a chloro attached, and hd is M1,4ad with a chloro attached, hd must convert into t-bol! the same for p-mag with it's closeness to clostebol.

this is the bro science, hyped up by supplement companies, furthered by excited consumers who like to think they are getting away with something sneaky. they may be, idk, i like hd, and I like o.t. both are good, if I cant have ot, i'll make due with a higher dose of hd.

what people forget is not only is everybodys conversion rates etc differ (some may convert, others wont, if possible, like andro)
but also, methylating a product changes how it acts, and also adding the 4-chloro changes how it acts. same as how dbol acts much different than bold, and o.t. acts way different than dbol.

the chloro and methy of M14ad (no chloro group), hd, and pmag makes all of these active on their own and additions to the structure tweak them out to all be original in their own special way.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hdrol is a designer steroid, it is already active. I have read that it still *partially* converts to Tbol.

A lot of speculation and no conclusions though. That's one of the problems with the PH game.

At least it's less of a mystery than what's in Trenadrol
oral form of trenbolone was said to be the active ingredient in trenadrol, and I think this is why it was pulled too, they got cought.

gidemon

Banned
Awards
Hey guys ...im fine with one bottle it was a freeby and im a beilever that low doses can still yeild results not attainable with lets say (no dose at all)..some good speculations here on the structures..interesting...this morn around 7:30 i took my first cap and actually noticed an increase in libido..... im usually a fast responder to chems so maybee thats not the norm at all. But im interested in seeing what can be done with a 50/50/50/50 dose rather then the usuall 50/50/75/75/100/100 that most do with h-drol clones..also being this is a tweaked hdrol clone it seems (lil more on the androgenic side i think.. this will be fun..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
oral form of trenbolone was said to be the active ingredient in trenadrol, and I think this is why it was pulled too, they got cought.
Methyl tren? Idk about that, methyl tren is pretty potent ****, and most people seem to get better gains from the dienolone "tren" than trenadrol

When i tried trenadrol i stopped after 2 weeks because I didn't notice anything (muscular hardness, pumps, strength, weight, acne, anything) but my package felt tighter. Not good at all. Stopped and haven't touched it since. Idk what's in it but it's not for me.

gidemon

Banned
Awards
Methyl tren? Idk about that, methyl tren is pretty potent ****, and most people seem to get better gains from the dienolone "tren" than trenadrol

When i tried trenadrol i stopped after 2 weeks because I didn't notice anything (muscular hardness, pumps, strength, weight, acne, anything) but my package felt tighter. Not good at all. Stopped and haven't touched it since. Idk what's in it but it's not for me.

Was it the 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3, 17 dione stuff?I do have a bottle and a half of that ...cel x-tren ...i havnt messed with it because ive read you have to dose around 3,4 or500mg pr day for real good results.ive heard it converts to nandrolone?idk really..i think for instance if you take 120 mg of it a day it converts to only 25mg of nandrolone a week..yikes..anyone know anything about this?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
both pro mag, and hd are designer steroids, each active on its own.

to answer the question of metabolization, the idea that it converts can be explained to my best this way,

hd: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol
^v
pmag-4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol - 25 mg

okay, here are the two compounds, take away the methyl and cholro of hd, and you have bold, 1,4,ad, the diol version.

diol's are supposed to have a higher conversion rate than the dione, and not aromatize (pre conversion).

so thats how people theorized M1,4ad converts to dbol, by thinking, hey, if 1,4ad converts to bold, and dbol is metylated bold, m14ad must convert into bold. methylation changes how a product acts, which is why m14ad is active on it's own, but it has similar effects like dbol, but on a lower scale, m14ad is no dbol.

so if you go on this theory, then hey, tbol is basically dbol with a chloro attached, and hd is M1,4ad with a chloro attached, hd must convert into t-bol! the same for p-mag with it's closeness to clostebol.

this is the bro science, hyped up by supplement companies, furthered by excited consumers who like to think they are getting away with something sneaky. they may be, idk, i like hd, and I like o.t. both are good, if I cant have ot, i'll make due with a higher dose of hd.

what people forget is not only is everybodys conversion rates etc differ (some may convert, others wont, if possible, like andro)
but also, methylating a product changes how it acts, and also adding the 4-chloro changes how it acts. same as how dbol acts much different than bold, and o.t. acts way different than dbol.

the chloro and methy of M14ad (no chloro group), hd, and pmag makes all of these active on their own and additions to the structure tweak them out to all be original in their own special way.
very good post, Like unreal said this is the DS/PH game, nothing ever seems to be conclusive and we really are truly a the mercy of the companies that sell this stuff. Either way before i ran into a few health complications I ordered a p mag myself, as soon as im good to go bloodwork wise(if ever ) ill run it and compare it to h drol and report back if this thread is still active.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Was it the 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3, 17 dione stuff?I do have a bottle and a half of that ...cel x-tren ...i havnt messed with it because ive read you have to dose around 3,4 or500mg pr day for real good results.ive heard it converts to nandrolone?idk really..i think for instance if you take 120 mg of it a day it converts to only 25mg of nandrolone a week..yikes..anyone know anything about this?
I'm saying that stuff (19-nor) seems more potent than trenadrol based on the feedback I've seen.

That stuff (Tren Xtreme, Xtreme Tren, X-tren, X-tren, X-mass etc etc) is dosed around 100mg per day and it converts to dienolone.

I don't think the Trenadrol is actually oral tren (methyl tren) but that would explain why it's getting pulled.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

na, it isn't methylated tren, its plain trenbolone with a methoxy group or something added to make it a little more orally available. trenbolone by itself is more orally available then test, but nothing like when injected.
but with a little help (ether group or w/e) and tweaking of the name, you can sell plain trenbolone, until a kid takes it, and parents get involved, and have it tested, and boom, the lab finds it to be plain trenbolone, aka illegal. which in a nutshell is what happened to trenadrol.

I think, I do know it was found to have trenbolone in it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Then kilosports is damn stupid for throwing Trenbolone in their pills.

That's interesting about the methoxy group, i didn't know that could be used to increase oral bioavailability