Trenadrol .. Have various question in regards too <---

OnMyWayUp

Awards
First post on this forum, glad I found this site, definitely informative.

Ive been taking Trenadrol for 2 weeks now, first week I started with 3mg a day, this past week I bumped up to 6mg a day. Ive read a few other threads in regards to Tren but they didn't have the answers to my questions ...

How is Trenadrol compared to other anabolic drugs/steroids in regards to gains, seriousness of sideffects, effectivness?

Will this actually help gain muscle mass/strength or is it like many other 'drugs' out there that claim to improve but don't?

Will this cause me to retain water?

Is there anything I can take along with Tren to improve my gains?

Will this help at all with weight loss?

Would it be necessary for any 'post cycle' therpy?

Like I said Ive been taking this for 2 weeks now and honestly have seen an increase in drive and concentration. My dumbell curl has increased by 15lbs but Im not sure if I can attribute this to Tren. My weight has stayed virtually the same. Thanks for you help in advance.

5'7
188lbs
16" biceps
17% Body Fat (all in the midsection)

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established

Ive been taking Trenadrol for 2 weeks now, first week I started with 3mg a day, this past week I bumped up to 6mg a day. Ive read a few other threads in regards to Tren but they didn't have the answers to my questions ...

How is Trenadrol compared to other anabolic drugs/steroids in regards to gains, seriousness of sideffects, effectivness?

Will this actually help gain muscle mass/strength or is it like many other 'drugs' out there that claim to improve but don't?

Like I said Ive been taking this for 2 weeks now and honestly have seen an increase in drive and concentration. My dumbell curl has increased by 15lbs but Im not sure if I can attribute this to Tren. My weight has stayed virtually the same. Thanks for you help in advance.

5'7
188lbs
16" biceps
I am flabbergasted as to why you would start taking a compound without having the answers to these questions. I think you will have great success.... using the search function.
cc

OnMyWayUp

Awards
I have done my research. Im just looking for more thourogh answers to my questions. Ive already read other threads about Tren .... my questions were not answered by the information already provided.

eRICH

Awards
nice
you claim to have done your research yet come in here with a question like is post cycle therapy neccessary?!?!
also this is NOT tren. Its also reported to not even by a proper copy of methoxy TRN by Autor L Rea.
:icon_lol:

OnMyWayUp

Awards
Wow .. I guess every forum is the same whether it be car or drug related .... thanks for the constructive help guys.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Wow .. I guess every forum is the same whether it be car or drug related .... thanks for the constructive help guys.
The information is available, all you have to do is search. Why would we bother posting and reposting the same answers to people that ask the same basic questions? There is a lot of good information on this site, and a lot of knowledgeable people that are willing to help out others. Search, see what you can find. If the answer is not available then feel free to ask. I can assure you all of your questions have already been answered.
cc

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
The information is available, all you have to do is search. Why would we bother posting and reposting the same answers to people that ask the same basic questions? There is a lot of good information on this site, and a lot of knowledgeable people that are willing to help out others. Search, see what you can find. If the answer is not available then feel free to ask. I can assure you all of your questions have already been answered.
cc
booya!:bruce1:

OnMyWayUp

Awards
The reason for the 'stupid' questions in mainly b/c .....

I wasn't quite sure if this was/is an actual steroid or a mimic.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
The reason for the 'stupid' questions in mainly b/c .....

I wasn't quite sure if this was/is an actual steroid or a mimic.
Stupid is as stupid does.

OnMyWayUp

Awards
If anyones going to answer a question of mine please, answers these.

What should I take for PCT and what else could I take along with the Trenadrol to increase my strength.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
If anyones going to answer a question of mine please, answers these.

What should I take for post cycle therapy and what else could I take along with the Trenadrol to increase my strength.
You dont seem to get it. Noone is going to answer your questions because they have already been answered many times before.
cc

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
nice
you claim to have done your research yet come in here with a question like is post cycle therapy neccessary?!?!
also this is NOT tren. Its also reported to not even by a proper copy of methoxy TRN by Autor L Rea.
:icon_lol:
Can you please explain on this more?? I saw you post it the other day but cant find the post.. Just wanted to know what the deal is with this ?? So it is a BS products unlike mega trn?? Do not know much about it and trying to see what the deal is!!

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Can you please explain on this more?? I saw you post it the other day but cant find the post.. Just wanted to know what the deal is with this ?? So it is a BS products unlike mega trn?? Do not know much about it and trying to see what the deal is!!
Mercedesdd, if you look in the Bioscience forum at the TST/TRN Metabolites thread on page 4 and 5 you can see what Author said about who had legit TRN and who didn't.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bioscience-technologies/43966-tst-trn-metabolites-4.html Here Ya go :D

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
So the KS version is crap and the GL mega trn version is the real deal... Interesting ...

GetNuts

Awards
dosage of trenadrol

5'7
188lbs
16" biceps
this is my first time on this site i just bought a bottle of trenadrol, and have previously done a couple cycles of methyl drol and had very good gains, my question is how come on all the web sites it says the trenadrol by kilo is 3mg per serving, but the bottle they sent me on the back it says 30mg?

anthony

Awards
i have a bottle of trenadrol from kilosports and on the bottle it sais 30mg. anyone know what thats about? bad bottle or misprint?

BLOODZ

BLOODZ

Awards
Ohh. I'm telling your mom that you are using steroids.

concretetofists

Awards
i have a bottle of trenadrol from kilosports and on the bottle it sais 30mg. anyone know what thats about? bad bottle or misprint?
it doesnt matter, KS Trenadrol is garbage.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Cycle Logs 6
mikeymike85 Anabolics 30
Anabolics 27
Honey Anabolics 16