Trenadrol

Antlion

Awards
I was thinking of checking out the above mentioned product from Predator Nutrition. It's nomenclature is (19-Norandosta-4,9 diene-3, 17 dione ) This'll be my first time running a 19-nor and was interested in the groups opinions/thoughts/feedback either on the substance/product? I've run a few methylated cycles (Msten/Dmz) and a test Cyp600 before so I'm not entirely clueless. Just my first time with a19-nor

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was thinking of checking out the above mentioned product from Predator Nutrition. It's nomenclature is (19-Norandosta-4,9 diene-3, 17 dione ) This'll be my first time running a 19-nor and was interested in the groups opinions/thoughts/feedback either on the substance/product? I've run a few methylated cycles (Msten/Dmz) and a test Cyp600 before so I'm not entirely clueless. Just my first time with a19-nor
All I can say is to avoid predator nutrition, they pulled some shady **** a year ago or so with faked batches of superdrol and tried covering it up. They’re not anybody that I’d trust with my money anymore.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Its dienedione, prodienolone. Id try searching for those to see if you can find any info, it also was marketed as xtren by CEL which might yield some results. There's not too many cycle logs on it. Regardless there's far better sources and brands. Brawn is g2g and available from plenty of uk sources. Predator has a checkered past.

Antlion

Awards
Well that sucks balls I always thought they had a good rep. Been a while since I've been back around. Whatever happened to VL? I saw I needed a password to get into their site?

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well that sucks balls I always thought they had a good rep. Been a while since I've been back around. Whatever happened to VL? I saw I needed a password to get into their site?
underground is the password, I believe they're running a quarantine sale

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
VL is still around but they have a pretty limited catalog anymore. I don't recall the password and stuff offhand, but it'll come up with a quick google search- I've found it that way before.

Antlion

Awards
Yeah your right VL was tapped out. Anyone have a 19-nor they recomend? Have had a good experience with? VL used to have a max lmg that I was thinking about but no more

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah your right VL was tapped out. Anyone have a 19-nor they recomend? Have had a good experience with? VL used to have a max lmg that I was thinking about but no more
brawn has a couple. Trenadrol and xtren you’ll have to order from Uk but they have it.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i have a almost empty bottle of fusion trenadrol sitting in front of me...i couldnt tell it did ANYTHING

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you can See if PRE has restocked its 7alpha. they are having a sale as well

Antlion

Awards
I appreciate the heads up ima send er back and head in another direction

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do a google search for BTP Creations,...they’ve got a few Tren products !

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ive only had good experiences with fusion. Preds had issues but ya. If it were me id use a TD DIEN at least. I think they carry liquidien....

If youre in the states you should def check out pre or vl as mentioned above.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 6
mikeymike85 Anabolics 30
Anabolics 27
Honey Anabolics 16
Anabolics 4