Blood Test Results

BOVEY

Awards
Had my blood tests done, the doctor found I had high levels of testosterone and low levels of calcium, he advised me to stop taking (which I already have done) and warned me of the dangers of osteoporosis

He said both levels should return to norm after 4-6 weeks, ive been off the gear & pct for 4 weeks

he recommended getting re-tested in 3 months

i was supplementing with calcium through the cycle also

any comments guys

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
If you were supplementing with calcium, did you also take vitamin D with it to aid in absorption?? So I might have read this wrong, but did you get bloodwork done while "On"? If so, why? I am sure you already knew that your test was going to come back high so I don't see why you ordered the costly test.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Also, if a doc knows you are "On" they may report that to your health insurance (if you are using insurance). The insurance seems to view you as a "risk" because you are taking prescription meds w/out a script (then considered "abuse"). Your insurance may drop you...

BOVEY

Awards
I took the test after my PCT, I am from the Uk so it was free

I didn’t take vitamin d whilst on, only what would have come from two multi vitamin tabs one in the morning one in the afternoon

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bovey

How did you swing the free blood test?

I'm also from UK

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think the vitamin D stuff is over-rated. Bobo mentioned that research is really only applicable to people that have Vit. D deficiency (and aren't in the sun at all - which most of us get enough he said).