found a video. massive. what he takes?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what steriods do you think he takes?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9-y7V62Jno&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

I saw him at a local contest where he and RC were still off season and he was even bigger then. He is a truley massive!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I dunno for sure but looks like he uses growth his head looks huge ....LOL

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I like the mass that Jean Pierre Fux has, he's got some amazing legs on him and look at those forearms! But his gut is out of control in that video and he needs to bring up his triceps. But he's much smaller now apparently he just trains others now and he stays around 230lbs. I like Quincy Taylor's physique in that other video that's what i'm going for that kinda size, look at the guy's back! Anyone see him and Will Harris in Be Cool? HUUUUUUUUUGE!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
are these guys natural ?? :blink:

I believe they are, they were all tested...................

the results were inconclusive as there were too many AAS products to list :D

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh for sure. Jay Cutler uses cell-tech and nitro-tech. He especially loves uses nitro-tech right in the morning when he wakes up. It gets him ready for his day. And after workout he likes to take cell-tech and then go grab a big mac at mcdonalds and wash it down with a pepsi. It's good to have glucose with that protein/fat/carbohydrate combination of the big mac and fries. Like King Kamali's diet. ;) Gotta love Ur Cell-Tech Nitro-Tech.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
LOL!! Cell tech, diet and training and your ready for Mr O !!! HAHA!!!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Stop it guys these pros are all natural all they take is whey protein but never more than 100 grams a day..... HAHHAHAHA

They are just to damm big, I would never want to look like Jay or Ronnie they can barely freaking move!

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
They are just to damm big, I would never want to look like Jay or Ronnie they can barely freaking move!

agreed...whats the fun in having to have someone wipe your butt because you cant reach because of your biceps that are the size of 2 year olds!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
tribulus abuser combined with dat der cell-tech.
Yep good call man !! Forgot about trib it is amazing stuff LOL!!!!! I like to use 600,000,0000 mg ED to put on some nice size!!!! LOL :rofl:

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i heard he just started using 100mg of test E a week.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Actually did you guys know that the BIGGEST drug abusers are Tennis Players! And that the cleanest sport is weightlifting! I **** you not this is straight outta the mouth of Charles Poliquin a man who has trained thousands of olympic athletes. Isn't that interesting that Tennis is the dirtiest. Apparently they just use them for recovery.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfaopxy2h7M"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
This is a video of ron curlin oatmeal, cheese slices, and egg whites.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfKxsqUzQho"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
This is ronnie posing. im bigger than ron because i take creatine steroids.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
are these guys natural ??
Well, since everything on earth is basically created from the same matter that originated from the birth of our solar system, then I guess you could argue that the gallons of anabolic hormones coursing the the veins of these guys are, in fact, natural substances. And that since 5g of test cyp and 300lbs of bodybuilder are basically built from the same matter, they do infact belong together..:D

BV

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Well, since everything on earth is basically created from the same matter that originated from the birth of our solar system, then I guess you could argue that the gallons of anabolic hormones coursing the the veins of these guys are, in fact, natural substances. And that since 5g of test cyp and 300lbs of bodybuilder are basically built from the same matter, they do infact belong together..:D

BV
Not everything...cell-tech was created by extra terrestrials of titanic proportions! in a different universe that is not beholden to the laws of our universe!!!!!!

Betcha didn't know that, eh? ;)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Not everything...cell-tech was created by extra terrestrials of titanic proportions! in a different universe that is not beholden to the laws of our universe!!!!!!

Betcha didn't know that, eh?
Dang!! No I didnt!! No wonder I gained 157 lbs in 4.5 days on the stuff. :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Well... now u know, and knowing is half the battle.