creatine while "ON"

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I hear most people say save the creatine for PCT...

but won't the creatine help even more with on AAS, considering your msucle need even more nutriets and whatnot to grow as much as posssible

should I include creatine during the test p/tren a cycle or save it for after...???

also, is it okay to do cardio while "ON"...say 20min every other day, considering i'm relitively lean already, I heard that u shouldn't do cardio while on AAS due to the stress it puts on your heart...???

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I save the creatine for PCT. Dont really see much benefit from using it while on, but that doesnt mean that it wont work, just not necessary.

If you are already lean, I would keep the cardio to a minimum.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't understand your logic as to why you would use Creatine while on. Save it for PCT, it'll help much more than by increasing ATP of muscle capacity. Also, cardio is good, keep it light.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure you take Creatine Ethyl Ester.

ghostwriter

Awards
I just got done reading a great article on using creatine while on. I believe it was intensifying the effect of Var by some pretty good number. Made tons of sense to me.

I was always a fan of using creatine PCT, but my last cycle I used it while on, and continued it while on PCT and held my strength gains quite nicely. In fact noticed no falloff even after PCT was complete. (by the way, I used a CEE matrix)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand the logic behind you guys suggesting to use it in pct? I've read that things like creatine and glutamine only become more potent while on. I'd cycle the creatine throughout the year if i'm on or not, but that's jmho.

ghostwriter

Awards
I should note to my post that I started it right at about 1/2 way through the cycle, and then continued on into and after PCT. My strength jumped nicely, and stayed till I went to dieting for contest. :(

joikd

Awards
While I think some people have legit reasons, and understand the effects of creatine, I think many save creatine for PCT because it gives the illusion of keeping "gains" made while "on". They may not even be aware of this illusion.

I'll use myself as an example.

The last time I loaded on creatine, I gained around 10 pounds in two weeks. Now, I know better than to think that was anything other than water. Imagine if I had been "on", but not using creatine. The cycle ends. PCT begins. I start using creatine, and to my delight my weight remains the same, or I even gain a little. See the illusion? Take the additional water out of my muscle (no creatine), and I actually lost weight ("gains").

Some may consider fluid in the muscle as "gains", but I do not. I consider gains as the difference between: LBM at starting point with x amount of fluid, nutrients, etc. in muscles, and LBM at ending point (some point in time after PCT) with the same amount of fluid, nutrients, etc. in muscles as the starting point.