What's up Bros.. I'm back.. But seriously injured *Please Help!*

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Wow, the house was remodelled since I left.

Anyway, I took the 'training wheels' off in my gym life and anabolics.

Really took time of from the forum to train and focus on school. I'm now a legit 230-235lbs @ ~12.5%. 225 x ~25, 500+ squat, arms 18". I Had a great semester and was looking to try out for a top SEC Football team (stratch that idea now).

In a football game on Saturday, I dislocated my left knee, ruptured my patella and shattered the upper part of the knee cap (it was forced up into the quad).

Today I had major surgery. I'm looking at several months in a hard cast and even more time in rehab.

I really need advice on what sort of GH protocol I can conservatively use to speed this healing process.. any suggestions?

I'm on sort of a cruise right now and need to come off - I'm scared to death that coming off will slow the healing process and my legs will disintegrate.

thanks in advance (please don't move to the GH forum right now..)

thanks bros :whiner:

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
not sure what advice to give..but sorry to hear about the injury. i broke both wrists and my leg in a skiing acident several years ago. Positive thinking, perseverance, and sticking to the plan helped me recover better then before. Best of luck.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bud,
Glad to see you around, sorry under such circumstances. I have very little experience with GH; that being said 4-6iu ed seems like it would be a good place to start. I will check out pubmed and see what I can find out...

God speed to your recovery.
M-

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Along with the GH I would look at some Cissus RX from USP labs Deo. They say it's good for healing bone and tendon injuries and every little bit helps to get you back to 100%. Good to see you back and good luck healing yourself up.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Systemic regulation of distraction osteogenesis: a cascade of biochemical factors.

Weiss S, Baumgart R, Jochum M, Strasburger CJ, Bidlingmaier M.

Stiftung Orthopadische Universitatsklinik, Ruprecht-Karls-Universitat Heidelberg, Heidelberg-Schlierbach, Germany.

This study investigates the systemic biochemical regulation of fracture healing in distraction osteogenesis compared with rigid osteotomy in a prospective in vivo study in humans. To further clarify the influence of mechanical strain on the regulation of bone formation, bone growth factors (insulin-like growth factor [IGF] I, IGF binding protein [IGFBP] 3, transforming growth factor [TGF] beta1, and basic FGF [bFGF]), bone matrix degrading enzymes (matrix-metalloproteinases [MMPs] 1, 2, and 3), human growth hormone (hGH), and bone formation markers (ALP, bone-specific ALP [BAP], and osteocalcin [OC]) have been analyzed in serum samples from 10 patients in each group pre- and postoperatively. In the distraction group, a significant postoperative increase in MMP-1, bFGF, ALP, and BAP could be observed during the lengthening and the consolidation period when compared with the baseline levels. Osteotomy fracture healing without the traction stimulus failed to induce a corresponding increase in these factors. In addition, comparison of both groups revealed a significantly higher increase in TGF-beta1, IGF-I, IGFBP-3, and hGH in the lengthening group during the distraction period, indicating key regulatory functions in mechanotransduction. The time courses of changes in MMP-1, bone growth factors (TGF-beta1 and bFGF), and hGH, respectively, correlated significantly during the lengthening phase, indicating common regulatory pathways for these factors in distraction osteogenesis. Significant correlation between the osteoblastic marker BAP, TGF-beta1, and bFGF suggests strain-activated osteoblastic cells as a major source of systemically increased bone growth factors during callus distraction. The systemic increase in bFGF and MMP-1 might reflect an increased local stimulation of angiogenesis during distraction osteogenesis.

PMID: 12096842 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Display Show

This had some key terms that might help you refine your search. Good luck man. Remeber, 3 kit minimum ;)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas, Cissus is no joke? im just skeptical of supplements after doing the 'real stuff'

I tried the Omega Power Joint Formula and it was garbage (for the joints)

thanks for the study motiv8er

tattoopierced1

Cissus helped me out when I broke my humerus. Might want to look into IGF as well to help the healing process.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
Anavar may be helpful also, not so sure about dosing protocol for it though.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Cissus helped me out when I broke my humerus. Might want to look into IGF as well to help the healing process.
I would also look into IGF+(or) MGF likewise. IGF will be much easier on your wallet for 6-8 weeks of use.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Also low dose test + deca or eq might also help you cause. 200 mgs test with 500 mgs deca per week might not HURT you. Throw in a little IGF or 3-4 months of GH and your going to be a notch up from where'd you'd be otherwise.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah IGF-1 does attach to osteoblasts when not bound to IGFBP-4. However, there has been SOME research to suggest accelerated healing of tendons, it seems that more than just IGF-1 is needed. Platelette Growth Factor (I THINK) is what the other thing was that increased growth significantly.

Insulin-Like Growth Factor I Accelerates Functional Recovery from Achilles Tendon Injury in a Rat Model

Christopher A. Kurtz, MD{dagger}, Thomas G. Loebig, MS{dagger}, Donald D. Anderson, PhD{ddagger}, Patrick J. DeMeo, MD{dagger} and Phil G. Campbell, PhD{dagger},§

{dagger} Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Allegheny General Hospital, Allegheny University of the Health Sciences, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
{ddagger} Biomechanics Laboratory, Minneapolis Sports Medicine Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota

Portions of this work were presented at the annual meeting of the Orthopaedic Research Society, San Francisco, California, February 1997.

§ Address correspondence and reprint requests to Phil G. Campbell, PhD, Institute for Complex Engineered Systems, Carnegie Mellon University, 2218 Hamburg Hall, 5000 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890

We studied the effects of insulin-like growth factor I on Achilles tendon healing in a rat model. Rats were randomized into groups of six each: sham surgery, transection alone, and transection plus growth factor. Postoperatively, rats treated with growth factor had a significantly smaller maximum functional deficit and a decreased time to functional recovery than rats in the untreated groups. Biomechanical testing revealed no significant differences in the measured parameters between the treated and the untreated groups after transection. To study the mechanism of action, six additional animals received an Achilles tendon injection of the inflammatory agent carrageenan alone and six received carrageenan plus growth factor. Rats treated with growth factor did not show the inflammation-induced functional deficit experienced by the control rats. Spectrometric myeloperoxidase assays on the remaining eight rats after Achilles tendon transection demonstrated no significant difference between the untreated and the growth factor-treated groups, indicating a mechanism other than neutrophil recruitment by which the growth factor limits inflammation. Histologic studies were performed on carrageenan-injected rats at postinjection day 2 and on surgically treated rats at postoperative day 15. No gross histologic differences were seen between untreated and growth factor-treated groups. This study demonstrated th

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you decide to do - don't kill estrogen. It will be your friend for healing.

Oratropin is coming back soon at double the dose.

Sorry to hear that.
The SEC sucks!
:hammer:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Imagine that - a Nole and a Cane working together...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Bah. Go away you Hog.

Woah Pig Sooey! (Or however you spell that.)

Go back to the trailer park you toothless redneck!!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks lake, and i hope your injury is stable and healing as well. thank you for the study - it's official.. going with IGF for the first 20something days until the hard cast is off. this is so painful - im swallowing painkillers like candy it seems

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What sort of game? Just tackle with some friends??

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
non-padded, full contact, short field, non-so-friendly game between friends from different states who have something to prove to each other.

another kid got a concussion on the 2nd play. he couldn't remember where he was or what he was doing there. he started puking all over himself and joined me in the ambulance.

the game lasted ~25minutes, we were up 3-2 (21-14) and driving. Yours truly had 2TDs and was going to hammer home a 3rd before the wheels on the bus came to a grinding halt.

my doctor (friend of the family) is the biggest prick i've dealt with in 18months. for no reason, he is hinting that steroids or 'those protein powders - you kids use' caused this and maybe I 'had it coming' or even 'got what i deserved'.

it's such bull**** you know, he supposed to be a great doctor but he is also such an arrogant piece of horse****

he's saying rehab will be 14-16months. he constantly questions my toughness. he is so negative it's absurd. i'm going to prove this jerk wrong and heal up quick.. he'll see

thanks guys for your responses and the welcome back party

Last edited:
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You see you can put up pics in the signature if you go gold, eh??

I'm keeping Mrs. DDD in there - but rotating the avatar.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ok a couple things, if your deadset on staying on, run HRT doses of test if any, you'll want to use Equipoise and Deca, these two really help with rebuilding tendons, but running anything over 200mg of testosterone will negatively effect tendons. I'd opt for IGF-1 over GH as GH's effect take longer to manifest themselves, Cissus RX and Celadrin are good supplement options. And lastly if you can get it Adequan would work wonders, it's used in race horses and dogs to help rebuild their joints, stop inflammation, lubricate the joints etc. Their is also a human version though not exactly the same called Aflutop. Personally i'd get off the steroids though, i mean look at it this way you'll be in a catabolic state (if not on gh or igf-1 either), BUT this will actually prime your body for growth so when you are ready to lift once again your body will really over compensate and want to pile the muscle on your, so cheer up bro.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
ahh yes definitely keeping the test dose low... and running prop - so i can hop off any time. running the igf for the next 25days so we'll see where that puts me.
just don't want to get too catabolic you know? the quicker it heals the less muscle loss in the end

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya i hear ya, i seriously injured my forearms a couple years back and lost like 35lbs of muscle in a matter of 2 months, I couldn't do anything other than like abs, couldn't even lift weight plates to train legs. So i did just cardio to keep from getting fat and i became a stick, well in my eyes. But man did i ever rebound back from that.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Ya i hear ya, i seriously injured my forearms a couple years back and lost like 35lbs of muscle in a matter of 2 months, I couldn't do anything other than like abs, couldn't even lift weight plates to train legs. So i did just cardio to keep from getting fat and i became a stick, well in my eyes. But man did i ever rebound back from that.
Like me man. I injured my glute and only did minimal upper body stuffy (couldn't really carry heavy weights anywhere) and lost about 20 lbs. I jumped on SD+Test+var (different time periods) and with 20mg SD and 100mg test prop eod I gained 17 lbs in 14 days lol, talk about my body not used to being that light haha. I stayed +17 for a few weeks after that though, but man it was a quick jump.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
HEYYYYYYYYY welcome back buddy.

I wondered what happened to you sorry for the injury.

CROWLER

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
HEYYYYYYYYY welcome back buddy.

I wondered what happened to you sorry for the injury.

CROWLER
good to see you too bud, some had thought i had retired from training, hardly the case -- just a leave of absence from the forums to ummm, get aggressive and really apply all my AAS research. and school too, yey for school

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
good to see you too bud, some had thought i had retired from training, hardly the case -- just a leave of absence from the forums to ummm, get aggressive and really apply all my anabolic steroids research. and school too, yey for school
Will someone PLEEASSEE tell CEDeoudes.......actually I'll do it:

::In a Mickey Andrews voice::
SON WHERE THE HELL DID YOU LEARN TO TACKLE, DAGGUMIT SINK YOUR HIPS, RAP YOUR ARMS, DRIVE YOUR HIPS, AND FOR GODS SAKE KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!!!!

haha

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hahah - hey man...

im a hockey player

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
AN interesting PUBMED read on IGF-1 on injured tissue (LUNG though) in rats. Bon appeitite

1: J Cell Biochem. 2006 Apr 1;97(5):984-98. Related Articles, Links
Click here to read
Expression profile of IGF system during lung injury and recovery in rats exposed to hyperoxia: a possible role of IGF-1 in alveolar epithelial cell proliferation and differentiation.

Narasaraju TA, Chen H, Weng T, Bhaskaran M, Jin N, Chen J, Chen Z, Chinoy MR, Liu L.

Department of Physiological Sciences, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma 74078, USA.

Although several studies have shown that an induction of insulin-like growth factor (IGF) components occurs during hyperoxia-mediated lung injury, the role of these components in tissue repair is not well known. The present study aimed to elucidate the role of IGF system components in normal tissue remodeling. We used a rat model of lung injury and remodeling by exposing rats to > 95% oxygen for 48 h and allowing them to recover in room air for up to 7 days. The mRNA expression of IGF-I, IGF-II, and IGF-1 receptor (IGF-1R) increased during injury. However, the protein levels of these components remained elevated until day 3 of the recovery and were highly abundant in alveolar type II cells. Among IGF binding proteins (IGFBPs), IGFBP-5 mRNA expression increased during injury and at all the recovery time points. IGFBP-2 and -3 mRNA were also elevated during injury phase. In an in vitro model of cell differentiation, the expression of IGF-I and IGF-II increased during trans-differentiation of alveolar epithelial type II cells into type-I like cells. The addition of anti-IGF-1R and anti-IGF-I antibodies inhibited the cell proliferation and trans-differentiation to some extent, as evident by cell morphology and the expression of type I and type II cell markers. These findings demonstrate that the IGF signaling pathway plays a critical role in proliferation and differentiation of alveolar epithelium during tissue remodeling. (c) 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.

PMID: 16288470 [PubMed - in process]

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Got 'Var??

1: J Crit Care. 2000 Mar;15(1):12-7. Related Articles, Links
Click here to read
The anticatabolic and wound healing effects of the testosterone analog oxandrolone after severe burn injury.

Demling RH, Orgill DP.

The Burn Center, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA.

PURPOSE: Severe burn injury leads to marked catabolism and decreased lean mass, which can impair healing. Anabolic agents can attenuate net catabolism. Our purpose was to determine whether the testosterone analog, oxandrolone, given during the acute post burn period decreased the degree of nitrogen loss and loss of body weight while also increasing the healing rate of a skin donor site. MATERIALS AND METHODS: Patients with burns between 40% and 70% of body surface were studied. A randomized double-blinded placebo-controlled study design was used. Patients were given oxandrolone 20 mg/day (n = 11) or a placebo 20 mg/day (n = 9) beginning between days 2 and 3 post burn. Net nitrogen balance and the healing time of a standardized donor site were measured. Patients were monitored until transferred to a burn rehabilitation facility, an average time period of 33 +/- 9 days. RESULTS: Mean burn size was 49 +/- 8% for placebo and 53 +/- 9% of total body surface for the oxandrolone group. Smoke inhalation was present in approximately 50% of patients in both groups. All patients survived the burn injury. Net weight loss was 8 +/- 3.1 kg in the placebo group compared with 3 +/- 1.9 kg in the oxandrolone group, a statistically significant decrease. Net daily nitrogen loss over a 3-week period (days 7 to 28) was 13 +/- 4 g in placebo treated compared with 4 +/- 1.9 g for the oxandrolone group, a statistically significant decrease. The healing time of a standardized donor site, decreased from the placebo group value of 13 +/- 3 days to 9 +/- 2 days for oxandrolone treated patients, a significant improvement. No major liver dysfunction, or other complication attributable to an anabolic steroid was seen in either group. CONCLUSION: We found the anabolic agent, oxandrolone, significantly decreased weight loss and net nitrogen loss and increased donor site wound healing compared with placebo controls. We noted no complications with the use of oxandrolone.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Var may be your best choice while you are hopped up on pain meds and soley focused on healing...

Burns. 1999 May;25(3):215-21. Related Articles, Links
Click here to read
Comparison of the anabolic effects and complications of human growth hormone and the testosterone analog, oxandrolone, after severe burn injury.

Demling RH.

Trauma and Burn Center, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA.

This study compared the anticatabolic and wound healing effects of the anabolic agents human growth hormone, HGH, and the testosterone analogue, oxandrolone, after severe burn injury. A randomized prospective study design was used. Patients were given HGH at a dose of 0.1 mg/kg/day (n = 20) or oxandrolone, 20 mg/day (n = 16), beginning between days 7-10 post-burn. Data was compared to burn patients not placed on either agent (n = 24). Patients were monitored until they were sufficiently healed to be transferred to a rehabilitation center. The results of our study were as follows. All patients survived. Net weight loss was 8 +/- 2.1 kg in the control group compared with 4 +/- 1.8 kg with HGH and 3 +/- 1.2 kg with oxandrolone, a significant decrease. Net daily nitrogen loss was 12 +/- 3 g in non-treated compared to 3 g or less for each of the anabolic groups, a significant decrease. The metabolic rate in untreated burns was 155 + 25% of predicted normal, compared to 178 +/- 28% for HGH and 156 +/- 20% for oxandrolone treated patients. The complete healing time of a standardized donor site, decreased from the control value of 14 +/- 2 days to 10 +/- 3 days for HGH and 10 +/- 2 days for oxandrolone treated patients, a significant improvement. Hyperglycemia (glucose over 225 mg/dl 12.5 mM) was present in 100% of HGH patients compared to 55% for control and 50% for oxandrolone treated. We found that both anabolic agents significantly decreased weight and nitrogen loss and increased healing with nearly identical benefits. However HGH resulted in the significant complications of hyperglycemia and accentuated hypermetabolism. We noted no side effects with oxandrolone.

The biggest variable in your case would be the site specific effects of media grade IGF-1. Your inactivity while injured could easily make you hypo, just something you may want to keep in mind. Time for another nap CED!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Got 'Var??

1: J Crit Care. 2000 Mar;15(1):12-7. Related Articles, Links
Click here to read
The anticatabolic and wound healing effects of the testosterone analog oxandrolone after severe burn injury.

Demling RH, Orgill DP.

The Burn Center, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA.

PURPOSE: Severe burn injury leads to marked catabolism and decreased lean mass, which can impair healing. Anabolic agents can attenuate net catabolism. Our purpose was to determine whether the testosterone analog, oxandrolone, given during the acute post burn period decreased the degree of nitrogen loss and loss of body weight while also increasing the healing rate of a skin donor site. MATERIALS AND METHODS: Patients with burns between 40% and 70% of body surface were studied. A randomized double-blinded placebo-controlled study design was used. Patients were given oxandrolone 20 mg/day (n = 11) or a placebo 20 mg/day (n = 9) beginning between days 2 and 3 post burn. Net nitrogen balance and the healing time of a standardized donor site were measured. Patients were monitored until transferred to a burn rehabilitation facility, an average time period of 33 +/- 9 days. RESULTS: Mean burn size was 49 +/- 8% for placebo and 53 +/- 9% of total body surface for the oxandrolone group. Smoke inhalation was present in approximately 50% of patients in both groups. All patients survived the burn injury. Net weight loss was 8 +/- 3.1 kg in the placebo group compared with 3 +/- 1.9 kg in the oxandrolone group, a statistically significant decrease. Net daily nitrogen loss over a 3-week period (days 7 to 28) was 13 +/- 4 g in placebo treated compared with 4 +/- 1.9 g for the oxandrolone group, a statistically significant decrease. The healing time of a standardized donor site, decreased from the placebo group value of 13 +/- 3 days to 9 +/- 2 days for oxandrolone treated patients, a significant improvement. No major liver dysfunction, or other complication attributable to an anabolic steroid was seen in either group. CONCLUSION: We found the anabolic agent, oxandrolone, significantly decreased weight loss and net nitrogen loss and increased donor site wound healing compared with placebo controls. We noted no complications with the use of oxandrolone.
Yeah I've posted this one before. And it was funny because I have to get surgery on my teeth and it is a lot and I probably will be out for a week or two before I am full strength and able to eat solid. Oxandralone it is haha.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you again CED, was wondering wha the hell happened to you :)

I personally got great results from cissus for lower back and shoulder pain, not as bad as your injury but it may speed up the healing process.

BTW, go prove the doc wrong on this one.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yes sir, got my cissus today and beverly intl. protein powder (cookies and cream) -- absolutely incredible. it's hard enough to stomach food as it is -- but i can probably get close to 200grams of protein with these amazing shakes.

supplementation includes:
Percocet 5mg (oxycodone)
Cissus Rx
Beverly Intl. Protein Powder
Metamucil
Milk Thistle (read too many stories on the acetaminophen screwing with the liver)
Poliosanol
Ultra 40 Liver Tabs

last shot of HCG, EQ 600mg and Deca 200mg was 8days ago. I've had only 50mg of prop since then. I'm using E-Form to control estrogen and wait on the 3 sustanons and HCG to arrive so I can a bit of a HRT before coming off for real.

igf will be here soon!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
yes sir, got my cissus today and beverly intl. protein powder (cookies and cream) -- absolutely incredible. it's hard enough to stomach food as it is -- but i can probably get close to 200grams of protein with these amazing shakes.

supplementation includes:
Percocet 5mg (oxycodone)
Cissus Rx
Beverly Intl. Protein Powder
Metamucil
Milk Thistle (read too many stories on the acetaminophen screwing with the liver)
Poliosanol
Ultra 40 Liver Tabs

last shot of HCG, EQ 600mg and Deca 200mg was 8days ago. I've had only 50mg of prop since then. I'm using E-Form to control estrogen and wait on the 3 sustanons and HCG to arrive so I can a bit of a HRT before coming off for real.

igf will be here soon!
I would almost encourage you to use this as little as possible. You need some estrogen right now. I'd even allow a little bloat to help aid recovery. Keep us informed!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hey bros... a bit of an update.
(bear with me - I'm high as **** from the painkillers right now!)

6 days post surgery:
Went the the doctor today and I've been given a soft cast. This was great news because I was supposed to be in a hard one for 3weeks-2months. I'm 6 days post opperation. It has a dial on it which allows you bend your knee a set amount of degrees. I'm at 30degrees.. Which is absolutely incredible, the doctor (still a ****ing SOB) was shocked about the post-op progress of what he called [laughing] 'The worst non-acl injury he'd ever seen'.

He thinks "his surgery" is about 6weeks ahead of schedule. Also known as "my surgery". What a lunchbox this guy is, but let me tell you - I'm really really happy.

I'm been double dosing Cissus Rx. The IGF came today too. I just took my first shot. Placebo or Painkillers? I don't know but I can walk without too much pain. Unreal.

I'm waiting on HCG and it's been nearly 2weeks since my last pinning of 250ius. Balls have started to back up - but about 30minutes after the IGF shot (~40mcgs) they have returned big time. It's awesome.

Still in a lot of pain, but really happy right now.

thanks for everything guys, especially beelze - who always comes up big

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
How much IGF did you get? It isn't something you are going to want to run short term. If you only got 1mg I recommend lowering hte dosage a little and running it for 4 weeks, taking a 2 week break then running it again. More is not always better, and you longer is (with a break).

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros... a bit of an update.
(bear with me - I'm high as **** from the painkillers right now!)

6 days post surgery:
Went the the doctor today and I've been given a soft cast. This was great news because I was supposed to be in a hard one for 3weeks-2months. I'm 6 days post opperation. It has a dial on it which allows you bend your knee a set amount of degrees. I'm at 30degrees.. Which is absolutely incredible, the doctor (still a ****ing SOB) was shocked about the post-op progress of what he called [laughing] 'The worst non-acl injury he'd ever seen'.

He thinks "his surgery" is about 6weeks ahead of schedule. Also known as "my surgery". What a lunchbox this guy is, but let me tell you - I'm really really happy.

I'm been double dosing Cissus Rx. The IGF came today too. I just took my first shot. Placebo or Painkillers? I don't know but I can walk without too much pain. Unreal.

I'm waiting on HCG and it's been nearly 2weeks since my last pinning of 250ius. Balls have started to back up - but about 30minutes after the IGF shot (~40mcgs) they have returned big time. It's awesome.

Still in a lot of pain, but really happy right now.

thanks for everything guys, especially beelze - who always comes up big
sounds like you're kicking ass in recuperation mode. your doc is still a prick and needs to be flogged accordingly.