can anyone help with this ph/ps side effect?

romanreid

Awards
aight, so started a couple years ago when I took 1ad and about 1 week into my cycle I started to have trouble poopn....... soon as I stopped problem solved, then took m1t and thought it was water consumption and increased water intake now on day 4 of a 10/2p/20/20 pp cycle.... any experiencing same side effect drinking atleast 1.5 gallons a day still have n trouble. I guess the best way 2 describe it is my rectum feels like it is to tight like may b my prostrate is swelling pressin against my rectum or the muscles in my rectum are tightn but the poop is kinda thin I am takn saw palmento .... I am lost pls help thanx

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, first of all it means you should stop.

How old are you? Have you been taking the appropriate supporting supplements accordingly? Does anyone in your family have prostate problems? What's your other AAS history like and what and how long was your PCT? Have you had blood work done? Have you ever experienced this problem outside of being on a cycle?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Not to flame....but it is really difficult to understand your post. Can you please use capital letters, some punctuation, and real words?

:think:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to flame....but it is really difficult to understand your post. Can you please use capital letters, some punctuation, and real words?

:think:
Yeah, and not say poop so much, because that just made me laugh. I think your diet is a pressing matter here, no pun intended. A sh!tty diet (sorry, I meant to do that one) can cause you some gastrointestinal distress. Please post up an average day.

romanreid

Awards
I have only used over the counter ph prior to this cycle. I used 1ad a couple years back I think for 2 cycles, and that was the first ph i ever used. I used the whole bottle, but it was a couple of years ago so it is hard to remeber when. I believe the first was in 2001 or 2002. I did not have any support sups at that time and only used 6oxo for post cycle therapy. I was eating similar to what I eat today. Not very clean I have 5-6eggs for breakfast with 2 baked potatoes a protien shake and 4 pieces of bacon. I believe I was using a wieght gaining shake during my first 1AD cycle. Then before work I will eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, yogurt a banana and half of a chicken that you buy pre-roasted from the local grocery story. Then I have another protien shake and go to work. I work on an ambulance so my at work diet varies. Most days I have sushi with terriaki chicken breat and tempura shrimp for dinner, or chicken breast with rice and musubi. Then mid night snack (I work 1630-0430) I eat a steak burrito from the local mexican spot. I go home have oatmeal a protein shake and a banana before bed. I take 1000mg of milk thistle, 1000mg of fish oil, 2g of taurine, 900mg of saw palmetto, 1200mg of red yeast rice, 100 mg of co-q10, MVI and I drink 10-12 16 0z bottles of h20 a day. I also have a red bull everyday. Then only medical history I have is seasonal allergies, no allergies to any medications. I have never had these symptoms outside of using prohormones. I had a 2nd 1 AD cycle I almost could not finish cause of the sh-ting problems I was having, and a m1t cylce I think I used for less than a week cause I could not deal with how lethargic I was. Although I cant say I have noticed the gains on pp (this is day 5) but I feel great otherwise no other sides not even acne (which I got from 1AD, but may cause I was 19 then) not even experiencing aggression. My dad does not have any prostate problems and I am 24 years old. Sorry I really hate writing so thats why I try to take alot of shortcuts. I have a daughter and a son on the way so I think the boys are fine. I had bloodwork done on wednesday and I have a app. with my dr. on the 13th of june. Previous bloodwork years back showed increased liver enzymes but I think that was shortly after a 1AD cycle. I am 5'10 195 lbs and unsure about bf% but I got visible abs. Thanx for the help guys, if I left anything out let me know.

romanreid

Awards
Sorry, I tried to aviod saying sh-t cause I am a God fearing man

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Your first cycle was at 19???!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Anyway - now that I comprehend (mostly...) what you are asking, I agree with Rage.
Stop. Start PCT. And 6-OXO only is not appropriate.

Look through the PCT forum. There are a billion recommendations.

romanreid

Awards
Btw, this is my first attempt at a cycle since spring of 2005 when I tried m1t

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyway - now that I comprehend (mostly...) what you are asking, I agree with Rage.
Stop. Start post cycle therapy. And 6-OXO only is not appropriate.

Look through the PCT forum. There are a billion recommendations.
I knew he had some nice skeletons. Ugh.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
BTW - I took a dump that had to a foot long earlier today.
:dump:

romanreid

Awards
All right, i guess I will have to stop, I was gonna use nolva atd activate and lean xt for pct, but I was still researching since I thought I had a couple of weeks and I keep reading alot of conflicting info. Some people say you need an AI and others say no AI nessecary due to pp not aromatizing to estrogen. Anyway I guess I just have to eat alot and maybe try a natural test boosting cycle in a couple of months:frustrate :frustrate

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It's fine to take ATD. Just do the reverse pyrimid dose structure set out by Dr. D.

romanreid

Awards
LOL Im real proud of you jmh80, I guess I am cursed to never agree with ph/ps. I think I ll try askn one of the ER docs when I go back to work mayb it is some kinda of auto immune inflammitory response. But is kinda of a sensitive subject so I ll have to ask one that I know kinda of well:think: maybe I ll try Dr. D's suggest I read it I guess Ill have to deciede quick

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Be careful. I've read of docs. calling insurance companies about these sort of supplements and then ins. companies cancelling or changing plans.

romanreid

Awards
yeah I dont think I will mention it to my personal physician I dont trust him like that, but maybe one of the ER docs that I see everyday when I drop patients off At the Hospital (Im a paramedic)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, and not say poop so much, because that just made me laugh. I think your diet is a pressing matter here, no pun intended. A sh!tty diet (sorry, I meant to do that one) can cause you some gastrointestinal distress. Please post up an average day.
I can't believe nobody else but me thought these puns were funny...:think:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
At that point in the thread, I was still very much confused as to weather or not you were in fact talking about Poop. Whom I haven't seen in quite a while.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Fiber is your friend!!!! In what I could see with your diet you are lacking fiber-For normal adult males 35g a day is minimum. I eat between 50-60 g's a day. Nice and regular:woohoo: Good Luck

romanreid

Awards
hey I lied, I feel great libido fantastic, bp 138/71 little high for me but not to concerning, so I'm gonna stick it out. Finish this cycle throw in a couple of apples a day (core included), and maybe some Metamucill for fiber. I appreciate the concern and I think stopping would have been more likely if I never experience this before but previous cycles have been ALOT WORST and the symptoms cleared up like 2 days after I stopped taking 1AD so I'll let you guys no how it turns out. Cause right now I am as big and strong as I have every been and only have the summer to really try and pack on some mass. In the fall I go back to school, my wife's having a baby, and we work a mandatory 48hrs a week on my job, so fall is all about maintance.:toilet:

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Do you have difficulty urinating as well? or just poop:toilet:

romanreid

Awards
Nope urine output and rate are still normal. No weak streams or frequent small voids. None of the classic BPH symptoms, thats why I am leaning to the GI track being the cause plus I noticed I got alot more gas too. Poop was fine to day but still feels like got some extra pressure down there and farting relieves it :think:

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Nope urine output and rate are still normal. No weak streams or frequent small voids. None of the classic BPH symptoms, thats why I am leaning to the GI track being the cause plus I noticed I got alot more gas too. Poop was fine to day but still feels like got some extra pressure down there and farting relieves it :think:
That's good I guess- We don't want freakin BPH!!

romanreid

Awards
well day 7 and sides are too much to bear (literally). I guess I gotta quite and pct won't be here till next week. I wish I knew what it was. I haven't studied BPH but I won't think that a ph cycle would cause it to come and go. I ll try askn Dr. D c what he thinks I mean its strange to me that I am the only one in the world with this reaction to ph/ps. thank for everthing guys I m REALLY gonna hang up this cycle for real peace

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well day 7 and sides are too much to bear (literally). I guess I gotta quite and post cycle therapy won't be here till next week. I wish I knew what it was. I haven't studied BPH but I won't think that a ph cycle would cause it to come and go. I ll try askn Dr. D c what he thinks I mean its strange to me that I am the only one in the world with this reaction to ph/ps. thank for everthing guys I m REALLY gonna hang up this cycle for real peace
Good call. I like it when people listen to their body.