HCG Question

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
so this is my first time using HCG. Is it ok to mix the powder with Bac water, and then keep the HCG in the Bac water bottle in the fridge. I have 5000iu amps so that will last for a while, and i want to keep thing sterile.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Ok.. keep in mind that the shelflife, even when refridgerated isn't very long.. something like 60 days or something.. (forgot from the Organon Pregnyl insert)

I have run 5000iu at 500iu/week before.. 10 weeks.. which is a tad over the recommended time to use the solution once reconstituted... **don't get me wrong, you can run HCG for long cycles, but we're talking about individual amp's shelflife once mixed***.. So, I did it, but I didn't get sick.. I could be superhuman though.. I haven't seen anything to tell me otherwise.

back you your question.. I think this will aid you a little bitter..

buy small sealed/sterile vials. You can even get 2ml sealed/sterile at a certain research lab supply store I know of ;).. 10ml will do fine and you can find these anywhere.

So you have the BW, and the 5000iu amps.. now you have small sterile/sealed vials. perfect.

You'll need 1 or 2 basic 3cc syringes with any guage needle, but 1 1/2" in length... plus one more needle (needle only)

1- crack the amp comtaining the HCG powder

2- suck up 1cc of BW (sometimes you get 1 amp of BW with the kit, but you sound like you have a multidose bottle)

3- gently squirt the 1cc of BW down the side of the HCG amp, it will mix instantly.

4- Suck up the solution that you just mixed, inside the same syringe

5-insert the solo needle I asked for into the butyl stopper of the small vial you acquired. This is to vent the air and equalize the pressure when depositing the solution inside.

6- squirt the 1cc HCG/BW solution from the syringe into the small vial you just pierced with the needle, gently squirt it down the side for the sake of it.

7-you now have 5000iu/ml of HCG.. way too concentrated for efficient dosing. We are now going to dilute it for easy dosing.

**** THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DO BECAUSE I FOLLOW SWALE'S 500iu/WEEK PROTOCOL*****

8- Add 4ml of BW to the vial you just put your solution into, use the second syringe I asked you to have because you might contaminate the BW multidose vial if you use the old syringe... you now have 1000iu/ml concentration..

Now you can take a slin pin, and draw up to the 25th iu/tick/gradiation mark on the barrel, and have 250iu to dose on saturday, and then on sunday.. this will last you 10 weeks... which I personally can get away with, but I feel is over the recommended shelf life of reconstituted solution.

Now please go spread love in your city,
Ubiquitous

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Ok.. keep in mind that the shelflife, even when refridgerated isn't very long.. something like 60 days or something.. (forgot from the Organon Pregnyl insert)

I have run 5000iu at 500iu/week before.. 10 weeks.. which is a tad over the recommended time to use the solution once reconstituted... **don't get me wrong, you can run HCG for long cycles, but we're talking about individual amp's shelflife once mixed***.. So, I did it, but I didn't get sick.. I could be superhuman though.. I haven't seen anything to tell me otherwise.

back you your question.. I think this will aid you a little bitter..

buy small sealed/sterile vials. You can even get 2ml sealed/sterile at a certain research lab supply store I know of ;).. 10ml will do fine and you can find these anywhere.

So you have the BW, and the 5000iu amps.. now you have small sterile/sealed vials. perfect.

You'll need 1 or 2 basic 3cc syringes with any guage needle, but 1 1/2" in length... plus one more needle (needle only)

1- crack the amp comtaining the HCG powder

2- suck up 1cc of BW (sometimes you get 1 amp of BW with the kit, but you sound like you have a multidose bottle)

3- gently squirt the 1cc of BW down the side of the HCG amp, it will mix instantly.

4- Suck up the solution that you just mixed, inside the same syringe

5-insert the solo needle I asked for into the butyl stopper of the small vial you acquired. This is to vent the air and equalize the pressure when depositing the solution inside.

6- squirt the 1cc HCG/BW solution from the syringe into the small vial you just pierced with the needle, gently squirt it down the side for the sake of it.

7-you now have 5000iu/ml of HCG.. way too concentrated for efficient dosing. We are now going to dilute it for easy dosing.

**** THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DO BECAUSE I FOLLOW SWALE'S 500iu/WEEK PROTOCOL*****

8- Add 4ml of BW to the vial you just put your solution into, use the second syringe I asked you to have because you might contaminate the BW multidose vial if you use the old syringe... you now have 1000iu/ml concentration..

Now you can take a slin pin, and draw up to the 25th iu/tick/gradiation mark on the barrel, and have 250iu to dose on saturday, and then on sunday.. this will last you 10 weeks... which I personally can get away with, but I feel is over the recommended shelf life of reconstituted solution.

Now please go spread love in your city,
Ubiquitous
thank you bro.

but when you draw with a slin pin from the vial, dosnt piercing the rubber make the pin blunt?!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
yeah, it dulls it a tad.. but that is a necessary evil.. people deal with it all the time.. ;) I remember back when I started, I went back in another time to get some more, because I shorted myself.. I ended up dulling it and bending it a bit.. I still forced 'er in there. LOL

It does dull it, but you won't really encounter too much difficultly.. it's not as bad as scraping a needle on the bottom of a glass amp.

tattoopierced1

you can always swap the needle out before you pin too.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
what kind of slin pins are you using Tattooedpierced? We're talking about slin pins here. The brand I use don't have a luer lock.. they are affixed.

tsk tsk tsk. You've been using HCG with regular syringes haven't you.. lol

tattoopierced1

i just have a ton of barrels....not a big deal to drop a 29 or 30g on it and use it...i have hundreds so its not like i'll be missing them.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Oh, you do it that way... I'd still use a slin pin, just because of the small amount we're dosing.. but as you said to me, to each their own.. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 4
35 and Older 3
MadStax Anabolics 11
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 16