Letro dosing while on Phera Plex

jagg

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm gonna be starting a Phera Plex cycle and I want to run Letro on it to prevent estrogen related sides. It's gonna be your typical 4 week cycle and I just want to know how much Letro I should be running each day.

I read somewhere that you shouldn't go higher that .50mg and that probably .25mg would be good.

What do you recommened for the four weeks? Thanks.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I really dont think you need it. Even at 30mg/day the aromatization is VERY low. IMO keep some nolva -on hand- and use it if you notice early signs of gyno. Nolva is also a better option for post cycle therapy and any post cycle gyno that could (highly doubt) occur. There is no need to body slam your estrogen levels with Letro on PP. Some slight aromatization will lead to better gains anyway. Keep in mind I said "slight" but with PP this should be the case. This is based on what we know about the compound and my own experience.

I blame all these companies marketing ATD and AI's for helping people (mostly young people) think this way. Its not good.

The only real estrogen sides anyone needs to worry about are gyno and water retention. Very high water retention for a long time (chronic) can lead to high BP issues.

The gold standard is Nolva. Dont buy the hype. High powered AI's have their place but its not here.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah Letro is overkill ,PP bloated me but a little ATD took that away.

jagg

Awards
I really dont think you need it. Even at 30mg/day the aromatization is VERY low. IMO keep some nolva -on hand- and use it if you notice early signs of gyno. Nolva is also a better option for post cycle therapy and any post cycle gyno that could (highly doubt) occur. There is no need to body slam your estrogen levels with Letro on PP. Some slight aromatization will lead to better gains anyway. Keep in mind I said "slight" but with PP this should be the case. This is based on what we know about the compound and my own experience.

I blame all these companies marketing ATD and AI's for helping people (mostly young people) think this way. Its not good.

The only real estrogen sides anyone needs to worry about are gyno and water retention. Very high water retention for a long time (chronic) can lead to high BP issues.

The gold standard is Nolva. Dont buy the hype. High powered AI's have their place but its not here.
Thanks Alpine. Yeah I'm just worried about Gyno when I go on my cycle. I was going to use the Letro to prevent that while on. I have Nolvadex ready, I'm using that for PCT with Rebound XT.

My supps go like this;

On Cycle

-Phera Plex
-Litro **** (was going to use it now people saying its overkill)
-Perfext Cycle
-CoQ10 + Hawthorn Berrys
-Saw Palmetto Berries
-Fish Oil
-Animal Pak

Post Cycle
-Nolvadex
-Rebound XT
-Retain
-Milk Thistle

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Why RXT in PCT?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

I like the way you think. Maybe you could lend some insight here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/45825-let-ai-debates-commence.html

jagg

Awards
Why RXT in post cycle therapy?
A user told me to follow Dr. D's post cycle therapy. Which was Nolva, ATD, and Retain/Lean Extreme.

I should mention that I'm also planning on trying to get rid of some old puffy nips syndrome while going on this cycle. That why I was going to use the Letro. I thought it would be worth a shot. That is another reason why I was going to use the Rebound XT as well as the Nolva. My old thread is here...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/45222-will-letro-hurt-my-gains-while.html#post526719

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I like the way you think. Maybe you could lend some insight here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/45825-let-ai-debates-commence.html
Ive said a lot about it. ATD is a bunch of **** and this AI PCT craze is not only horse**** but its irresponsible. Most people that spend energy defending it have some other reason behind it (i.e. company association). Heres a BIG CLUE for all you guys who listen to the "gurus" out there. NOBODY promoted an AI ONLY based PCT until various companies started selling it OTC in the supplement industry.

I about got banned over at elite because I called macro out on that horse**** hes selling and how he rules with an iron fist in relation to his products. That board has become a god damn product brochure for AF store. I hope AM never ends up like that and by the moderation staff I dont think it will.

If you want to use ATD or whatever other magical PCT/recovery stuff please include Nolva with it at least. Thats about as much as Im going to say on the matter.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
A user told me to follow Dr. D's post cycle therapy. Which was Nolva, ATD, and Retain/Lean Extreme.

I should mention that I'm also planning on trying to get rid of some old puffy nips syndrome while going on this cycle. That why I was going to use the Letro. I thought it would be worth a shot. That is another reason why I was going to use the Rebound XT as well as the Nolva. My old thread is here...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/45222-will-letro-hurt-my-gains-while.html#post526719

So other than "someone told me to", you don't really know what you are doin? Any idea what these steroids do to your body and why you need PCT in the first place?

jagg

Awards
So other than "someone told me to", you don't really know what you are doin? Any idea what these steroids do to your body and why you need post cycle therapy in the first place?
I've done a crap load of research. I know what I should be taking while on a cycle and why I need post cycle therapy. If I wanted to just go on a plain old cycle of PP I would. I'd follow the instructions here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=572642
but that's not the case here.

If you read what I wrote, I'm trying to get rid of a mild case of gyno while I go this cycle. A one, two punch. Hence why I'm going to be using the Rebound XT with Nolva for PCT. I've also heard good things about taking Letro and how it's effective for reducing gyno. Another reason. Now I'm geting more insight on what I should and shouldn't use.

You don't have to be an ass about it.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On my third week of PP...10 first week, felt great so I kept it at 10
till day12/13. Now at 20 (day17) and feel good. Feel like I put a little fat on around my gut. Going to go ahead with 30 any day now
for the remainder. Using milk thistle 240mg 3x a day with fish oil 4xp/day. Have not really felt any sides except for a mild light headache every now and then and always very thirsty.

post cycle therapy will be the same like you said following Dr.D. I have nolva in case...using RXT, Retain, and Green Bulge.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I've done a crap load of research. I know what I should be taking while on a cycle and why I need post cycle therapy.
Hmmmm

Hey guys,

I'm gonna be starting a Phera Plex cycle and I want to run Letro on it to prevent estrogen related sides. It's gonna be your typical 4 week cycle and I just want to know how much Letro I should be running each day.

I read somewhere that you shouldn't go higher that .50mg and that probably .25mg would be good.

What do you recommened for the four weeks? Thanks.
Sounds like you have done a TON of research.

You don't have to be an ass about it.
No, I don't. But it is just so fun!

So you want to get rid of gyno while at the same time cycling Steroids and messing with your hormone levels? :study:

You want to obliterate estrogen while using a non aromatizing oral and follow that up with an AI in post cycle therapy? I would be interested in hearing what your vast amounts of RESEARCH has to say about the efficacy and/or logic of such a plan.

Really, not being an ass. I am trying to make you think instead of following the rest of the Kool Aid drinking lemmings. That's what this board is all about. You don't like it, then show me how you are right and I am wrong.

jagg

Awards
Hmmmm

Sounds like you have done a TON of research.

No, I don't. But it is just so fun!

So you want to get rid of gyno while at the same time cycling Steroids and messing with your hormone levels? :study:

You want to obliterate estrogen while using a non aromatizing oral and follow that up with an AI in post cycle therapy? I would be interested in hearing what your vast amounts of RESEARCH has to say about the efficacy and/or logic of such a plan.
Ok, maybe I was kidding myself bout getting rid of some gyno while doing a cycle. Here's my planned cycle;

Preload Milk thistle @ 1000mgs for 7 days

week 1: 10mg PP/Perfect cycle/CoQ10/Palmetto Berries
week 2: 20mg PP/Perfect cycle/CoQ10/Palmetto Berries
week 3: 30mg PP/Perfect cycle/CoQ10/Palmetto Berries
week 4: 30mg PP/Perfect cycle/CoQ10/Palmetto Berries

PCT
Week 5: 40mg Nolva/Lean Extreme/Milk thistle/ R-XT?
Week 6: 40mg Nolva/Lean Extreme/Milk thistle/ R-XT?
Week 7: 20mg Nolva/Lean Extreme/Milk thistle/ R-XT?
Week 8: 20mg Nolva/Lean Extreme/Milk thistle/ R-XT?

All I wanna know is if I should incorporate my AI (R-XT) into my PCT. I've read, read, and read, and am getting mixed reviews. If its not really needed, then i'll just go with the Nolva. We all know bpmartyr thinks I shouldn't. Thanks.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Ok, maybe I was kidding myself bout getting rid of some gyno while doing a cycle. Here's my planned cycle;

Preload Milk thistle @ 1000mgs for 7 days

week 1: 10mg PP/Perfect cycle/CoQ10/Palmetto Berries
week 2: 20mg PP/Perfect cycle/CoQ10/Palmetto Berries
week 3: 30mg PP/Perfect cycle/CoQ10/Palmetto Berries
week 4: 30mg PP/Perfect cycle/CoQ10/Palmetto Berries

post cycle therapy
Week 5: 40mg Nolva/Lean Extreme/Milk thistle/ R-XT?
Week 6: 40mg Nolva/Lean Extreme/Milk thistle/ R-XT?
Week 7: 20mg Nolva/Lean Extreme/Milk thistle/ R-XT?
Week 8: 20mg Nolva/Lean Extreme/Milk thistle/ R-XT?

All I wanna know is if I should incorporate my AI (R-XT) into my post cycle therapy. I've read, read, and read, and am getting mixed reviews. If its not really needed, then i'll just go with the Nolva. We all know bpmartyr thinks I shouldn't. Thanks.

See, at least you are thinking about it harder now! Not bustin your balls man, just want to help you make an informed decision. If i'm wrong, i'm wrong. I can accept that. I just like to see people thinking hard about this stuff because it is serious business and many take it far too lightly IMO. These aint multi-vitamins we are poppin. :)

Seriously, good luck on the cycle.

Don't know if you saw this stuff yet but it is a great value for a very well thought out cycle support supp.

http://www.anabolicinnovations.com/inc/sdetail/619

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BP is not trying to be an ass, farthest thing from it in fact. Actually, he is trying to help you by pointing out the error of your ways. If you had done real research (not just looking at product write-ups, and horse**** on bb.com) as in truly investigating the actions of a) the type of anabolic you wish to take and b)SERM's and AI's you would realize why it is not beneficial, but only harmful to run an AI after a non-aromatizing oral such as Phera Plex. . If you aren't aware why running ATD isn't needed then why are you doing the products? IMO you should know as much as you can about EVERY facet of a cycle before you start..And honestly, you should take care of your pre-existent Gyno to the point you feel it has been eradicated before you even consider running Phera. Nobody here is going to spoon-feed you. However, nobody here wants to see your do something harmful to your body either. Consider taking care of your Gyno first, and while you are waiting for that to subside do some real research.

jagg

Awards
These aint multi-vitamins we are poppin. :)
Oh yeah, I have animal pak covered for the multi-vitamin part of it ;)

Seriously, good luck on the cycle.

Don't know if you saw this stuff yet but it is a great value for a very well thought out cycle support supp.

http://www.anabolicinnovations.com/inc/sdetail/619
Thanks man. And thanks for the help. I don't take this stuff lightly and there's no way I wanna fawk up my body anymore than I have to. Roids already have a bad enough name as it is. All due to the fact that people abuse them and have no education behind them and don't know what they're putting into their body.

Thanks for the link. Never saw that before. All you need for support in one formula nice!

jagg

Awards
BP is not trying to be an ass, farthest thing from it in fact. Actually, he is trying to help you by pointing out the error of your ways. If you had done real research (not just looking at product write-ups, and horse**** on bb.com) as in truly investigating the actions of a) the type of anabolic you wish to take and b)SERM's and AI's you would realize why it is not beneficial, but only harmful to run an AI after a non-aromatizing oral such as Phera Plex. . If you aren't aware why running ATD isn't needed then why are you doing the products? IMO you should know as much as you can about EVERY facet of a cycle before you start..And honestly, you should take care of your pre-existent Gyno to the point you feel it has been eradicated before you even consider running Phera. Nobody here is going to spoon-feed you. However, nobody here wants to see your do something harmful to your body either. Consider taking care of your Gyno first, and while you are waiting for that to subside do some real research.
Yeah I definitley have some more research to do and decisions to make. Thanks man.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 9
ndabich Anabolics 16
Hardlifter21 Anabolics 9