What would be the "Drier" cutting cycle??

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Whats up guys. I was wondering what ya'all thought would be a better cutting/recomp cycle that would give the least water retention and keep my libido intact/not shut me down as much. either: Superdrol and prostan and adex (.25mg/ed)

Or Phera Plex and Prostan with adex (.25mg/ed)

Would the Prostan be enough to keep me from being bloated w/ the SD and Phera? do you guys think arimidex is necessary?

I'm planning future cycles so i can know what to stock up on before all the PHs are banned, and i want to buy some good cutting cycles. Thanks guys

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
hey man ... just thought id give you my experiences with some of these real quick..

pheraplex worked absolutely amazing for recomp for me... UNREAL

prostanozol as much as I liked the drying effect of some areas ie my chest, tris.. i noticed a good amount of water held around the midsection, a friend of mine also noticed the same thing with him

ive never used superdrol, i would imagine recomp would be good but cutting on it would be absolutely horrid due to the glycemic issues when low carbed

Markio

Markio

Awards
superdrol is best suited to a bulk as tops said. Phera is very androgenic so many get a lot of bloat, although tops said it was good for his recomp which brings me onto my main point which is that from all the reading I've done these PH's seem to vary in thier effects from person to person.

If I was a betting man, I'd say the safest bet for a re-comp/cutt would be M-TRN. Most report no bloat, fat loss and increase in libido; some report hair loss at higher doses and loss of libido.

Prost needs to be doesed at 100+ before you see any benefits and it takes a while to kick in.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
thanks for the info guys. anybody else have any input?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would go either Halo/m-trn or M-trn/zol,anything you decide to do i would use trn ,it is extremely effective in cutting,it is an awesome compund.:woohoo:

Markio

Markio

Awards
How do you know he is 18? nothing on his profile

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
speaking of him being 18...those pics are pretty impressive

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
hey bro... look if you read my original post i said i'm stocking up on **** before it all gets banned... i'm still natural, and dont plan on hittin the sauce prematurely, no worries there. Theres a shortage of all of these PH's at the supp store i work at and was wondering what ya'all though would be good to get for a cutting cycle in the future. Thanks for your concern tho... i appreciate it guys. Thanks - HTTC

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
3 years is a long time away..... Who knows what will be out in that time.

I'm sure as hell glad I didn't stock up on boron. :nutkick:

and regardless... rules are rules and you are not an exemption due to putting off use. Research silently.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
i understand. sorry to infringe on rules fellas. oh, and its 19 as of today woohoo! so 2 years till i turn to the darkside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 33
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1