Slower yet more retainable gains, possible?

bodysculpt

Awards
Hey guys,

Been reading into GH, IGFLR3, Test, Orals, PCT etc on and off for over a year now but i'm really none the wiser in regards to what is BEST suited to my goals....(I’m sure there are many others out there that have similar goals)

I think the reason why I’m having such a dilemma is this...

*Prefer injectable (obvious reasons)
*Don’t want massive sudden gains (too noticeable)
*Would prefer smaller gains but adversely more retainable muscle mass
*Would prefer to dose in phases, (slowly building on top of the previous gains over a span of 6 months to a year)
*Low androgenic side effects

I think these goals raise a lot of issues tho? PCT would have to be used for all phases? Test apparently isn’t very effective at low doses? Shutdown might be an issue? PCT’s/finasteride etc would become really expensive wouldn’t it? And I’m sure the list goes on…?

Turanabol profile looks good (low androgenic sides) but that’s an oral, if only there was an Injectable? And would that have to be stacked with Test P? (Which sounds painful btw!)

I’m still a newbie; i've only used SD/ReboundXT and probably lost most gains (but have learnt a lot since then). Currently using UKP-GH 2x.50ml ED (no noticeable results)

I like the sound of IGFLR3 but there doesn’t seem to be all that much feedback on real world results? I really want real world results. Can’t afford to waste any more money.

I hope I wasn’t too vague, will keep looking thru profiles in the meantime but would really appreciate some ideas. Thanks in advance! J

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
can't go wrong with test solo. i know it's cliche but - slow, steady gains come with proper diet and training. i think you would be happy with a 12-16 cycle of testenan at 500mg/wk. nothing else. cheap and effective. it doesn't blow you up at a fast rate and it gives slow and steady gains throughout the cycle.

bodysculpt

Awards
yeah thats what i was hoping to do initially but im getting the impression enan is not for beginners and to use Prop instead?

also read the Equipoise profile, looks pretty good.. "doesn't aromatize at a great rate, less suppresive" "very low estrogenic sides" "stimulates erythropoeitin"

Altho i dont know what Equipoise is like with retaining muscle mass... but definately read good things bout Test for retaining..

Cheers Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
prop is definately not for beginners, where did you hear that? if you use eq, don't use it solo, use it with test. your balls will thank you.

enan is recommended over prop simply for # of injects that you have to do. prop is injected EOD, and enan is 2x/wk. add that up over a cycle and it's a huge difference. and you mentioned that you did not want fast gains, prop gives fast gains in comparison to enan. again, i still recommend enan solo to get your feet wet and figure out if you are susceptible to side effects from test. if you're on test/eq and get some horrible sides, you won't know which one is causing it. start out simple as possible, worry about complicating things later.

bodysculpt

Awards
Ok, could you use Tren E on its own? would that also be an option? "doesnt aromatize"

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
ok bro, you really need to do some reading. i'm not sure what you've been reading for the past year, but it's wrong. but to answer this last question in a word, "no". this isn't a flame but you really do need to do more research. JMO.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
just do a search on here bro. there's a wealth of info here and most of it is up to date. bigcat's articles were written quite a while ago. good for reference but that's about it IMO.