actual times for consumption of PP/SD

javorbau

Awards
I am not confused on the milligram consumption for a PP/SD cycle, but rather the time of day for consumption. With my first cycle of SD, I took them at 30mg a day, spread out at every 8 hours. With only taking 20mg of PP and then piggybacking with 10mg of SD in week 3, how do i spread those out in the day, without losing their effect. I heard both have a half life of 8 hrs and thats it. Any input would help, starting cycle very soon, looks like this:
Week 1 PP- 20mg
Week 2 PP- 30mg
Week 3 PP- 30mg, SD-10mg
Week 4 SD- 20mg
Week 5 SD- 30mg
Week 6 SD- 30mg
Week 7 SD- 30mg?????

PCT- nolvadex, rebound xt

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read in some of your previous posts that you are new to anabolics. Understand that SD is a very powerful steroid. So is PP.

Thats a very excessive cycle. Well its your body. Anything after 3 weeks of SD is not a good idea, unless you dont value your health. Not to mention at the end of 3 weeks PP. Stacking methyls is a terrible idea and taking them back to back is just as bad. Stick to PP with Prostan for 4 weeks (search for a good cycle log, many have run PP/Prostan) or SD alone for 3 weeks. If your diet and training regimine are any good at all, either of those cycles will make you blow up. Anything more is just stupid.

opks22

Awards
7 weeks seems really harsh for your liver. As for timing, you can conduct a search as i am sure it has been discussed before, but when i was on 20mg, i did 1 morning, and one pre-workout, at 30mg, i did 1 morning, and 2 pre workout. Someone else might have a difference of opinion, but that is how I did it. At most, i would say 6 weeks should be the max for the cycle, but it's your body, so feel free.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Harsh on your liver and your cholesterol levels. The effect that cycle would have on your cholesterol level could be terrible. You may not have seen sides from your first SD cycle but a blood test would say otherwise. Also you have to take more than liver protection. There are many many more support supplements you should take with SD and PP to protect your lipid profile. Do a search, read some logs. Dont take a cycle like this lightly. 7-8 weeks of methlys is absolutely insane imo.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I recently purchased superdrol, pheraplex, and perfect cycle. Not exactly sure how to run a cycle of all of this, and if it is even safe to run SD and PP simultaneously. I ran superdrol by itself for four weeks at 20/30/30/30, saw tremendous strength gains and minimal weight gains, with pct running nolvadex for four weeks. No side effects whatesoever and have kept most of my strengh gains but lost some weight. I have been off cycle now for a week and am looking to get back in the swing of things. I am relatively new to the anabolic stuff so any help would be tremendous. I am also thinking about running either one of these with a 8-10 week cycle of winstrol, being that they are all methalated is this safe? and tablets or injections if stacking with SD and PP. Thanks alot!
Posted 2 days before this thread was started. That makes you off cycle for about 9 days and you want to get back into another cycle?

I dont mean to flame you, but people like you are exactly why SD should be, and will be illegal. With injectible underground aas you get informed people using. With OTC steroids you get people who think they are just "supplements". Im not saying you think they are supplements, and you may understand the dangers but you do for sure underestimate the dangers. Off cycle for a week and you are thinking of running 7 weeks of methyls? Just stop now and research for a few months.

opks22

Awards
Wait? off cycle for 1 week? OK, that is just retarded.