Peptides: Do They Actually Work?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, I finally found a peptide that works for me. Been using CJC+GHRP-6 before bed to save on GH. I definitely feel like I'm getting more than the 2iu I'm pinning each day! I'd previously tried MK and it caused bad anxiety for me. Cardarine didn't seem to do anything at all.

Now I'm looking at other peptides, but it's like I'm back in the old days trying to find real info. Searches just pull up a hundred websites selling the peptide and they all have the same generic description.

So bros, what works? I'm really interested in trying cartalax cuz I'm old and have a bad shoulder, knee, and ankles. Maybe Semaglutide or Tirzepatide for my next cut. Epithalon looks promising for longevity.

What y'all using? Did it work well? Any sides?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Assuming what you buy is legit...

Semaglutide 100% works.

Mots-c *appears* to be the real deal, Alex Kikel claims to have successfully used it with a range of clients for a whole host of effects.

Igf-1 des vs lr3...Im reading people have much more positive experiences with lr3, even if only for pumps and nutrient partititioning.

Peg-mgf...havent heard as much user feedback on this. Datbtrue and Mike A have really good protocols and posts about it + lr3. It looks worth a trial at least once.

Ive read good user feedback on Selank and Semax.

Theres obviously alot more but measuring their prolongued effectiveness gets tricky (how does one assess anti-aging? Or the reduction of cognitive decline? Etc)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
They all work, the problem is that people have ridiculous expectations and they think a peptide is going to be a game changer. They look at something like cjc with dac and think there gonna get hgh results when there not the same thing, they don't even serve the same purpose. Imagine were going to a construction site to dig out a hole to make a foundation for a building. Are we going to use a A Excavator or a dirt bike, I mean there both machines right? So any machine should work lol.

sledge84

Awards
I came into a vial of BPC 157. I just finished the BPC I site injected into my pronator teres flexor and carpi radialis (top of forearm ) 250mcg twice daily (10 days). Didn't notice any difference although my right delt that has been aching feels much better. Coincidence (systemic)?

Last edited:
EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm eyeing semaglutide and selank. Sema has great proven feedback and selank seems to be good if expectations are in order.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not for Not..
But HGH has come way down...I've seen $115.oo a kit..
Just saying...
Z...

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not for Not..
But HGH has come way down...I've seen $115.oo a kit..
Just saying...
Z...
Yeah, blue tops are aplenty. Even if you double your dose to make up for the weakness of them, that's still only $10/day to run 4iu. Damn good deal! I might grab some at that price and see how it goes. Not much more than running the peptides and almost certainly more effective!

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Were you injecting locally or systemically? What was the injury? Why do you feel like the peptide made such a difference?
It supposedly works systemically but people say the closer to the injury you inject, the better it will be in terms of healing that specific site.
It even helps a bit with some leaky gut issues I run into sometimes… nothing miraculous, but I can feel a difference for sure

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
I came into a vial of BPC 157. I just finished the BPC I site injected into my pronator teres flexor and carpi radialis (top of forearm ) 250mcg twice daily (10 days). Didn't notice any difference although my right delt that has been aching feels much better. Coincidence (systemic)?
It works systemically! Some studies say it works better when applied closer to the site you want to heal, but I always get some benefit for gut issues when applying close to my ankles.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
No gummies for Mikey, if I could handle thc then I may have never gotten into hard drugs. I know it makes no sense, I can do hard drugs for days No problem but just a little thc and I trip the eff out
This is not at all uncommon.