Stacking with M1T

Stupes

I'm curious what you guys think about stacking some of these new compounds with M1T. Such as M-TRN or M-TST. I imagine Prostan is fine because it's easy on the liver, but would it be worth my while? But would it be a bad idea to stack the others since M-TRN put some stress on the liver and I assume TST will too. Just thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone could give some feedback. I'm running a 4 week M1T in May.

bigmontel

225lbs of chewed bubble gum
Awards
i think it all depends on the dosages, if you ran M1T at a lower dose along with m-tst, m-trn, phera, or prostaz, or all at once at low doses i think you would get different results and probably the same toxic values as you would if you ran high doses of M1T by itself.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
low doses, short periods and no methyl stacking.

megadose

Awards
low doses, short periods and no methyl stacking.
i concur. defenatly no methyl stacking. i think u can stack it with non methyls like prostano but not methoxy tst or trn imo since they still put mild stress. extreme stress (m1t) + mlid stress (methoxy tst/trn) = not so good liver. my.02

papa G

Awards
I am personally waiting for the blood results before I start my TST. I really hope that it is mild on the liver. If it does prove to be a mild compound the LEGAL stacking possibilities are endless. I am thinking of stacking TST with prostan or phera or maybe even non-methyl 1-T.

I just hope this compound lives up to its hype. (so far it has) I would save stacking it with the harsher compounds for later until much more blood work is available.

MGH1982

Awards
I would stack it w/ Finigenx or Max lmg ... both non methylated... JMO

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps 100mgs of DHEA with 25 mgs of ATD...