Stacking options for M1T?

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
Other than 4AD and a liver transplant, what are some other options to stack with M1T. I am planning my winter bulker and just want to hear some opinions. thanks!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Just curious why youd want to use M1T with all the safer, more effective options out now? M1T elevated my prolactin levels i get some dostinex (cab).

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Other than 4AD and a liver transplant, what are some other options to stack with M1T. I am planning my winter bulker and just want to hear some opinions. thanks!
honestly with as much stress on your liver as M1T gives, why would you want to stack it, better yet...if your going to use M1T, why not use real gear?
if not, there are plenty more options out there rather then using M1t...personally I would not want to add any other oral to M1T

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Test...... That would be the best choice. Maybe order up some of the methoxy tst that is only 10 bucks a bottle right now. Try running that at a high dose I've never run it but I'm adding it to my epi cycle just to check it out. I would definately not run another methyl with it.

I can agree with safer but I dont know of any other compounds that have ever been as effective at adding mass to me as M1T.

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
well, I like M1T. Thats why I want to use it. It is the best bulking agent I have used, and I have used many OTCs. I just dont have any 4AD left. So....is there anything out there that's non-methyl that would be a good stack?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
HDx2, retain 2.0 , 3-ad all by Anabolic Xtreme.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 12
gagandugan Anabolics 6
AdelV Anabolics 10
Cycle Logs 3
Supplements 11