Test Transdermal?

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
This may sound like an insanely dumb Q, BUT i am insanely allergic to alcohol... ingested/injected!

So you can imagine what happened when i took my first pin = almost dead, literally, 4 days in emerge

so... it is ok on my skin and i have a bunch of tren/test left

could i theoretically in any way (instead of trashing it) make a transdermal that i could use to kick start or utilize along in a pheraplex cycle??

I am 6'5, 230lbs, 8% BF...

Lets say i added 1 bottle of prop 10ml at 100mg/ml into a Already made Transport Matrix Spray, or 2 bottles, or plus a tren, or a test eth at 250mg/ml.... what do you think?

Then what kind of absorption could i expect though... like if 2g of prop are in a bottle, lets say i want 100mg absorbed into my body, would i have to use 2x 3x 4x as much?? Like if i want 100mg in my body would i have to use the equivalent of 200mg/prop in the spray or what?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
This may sound like an insanely dumb Q, BUT i am insanely allergic to alcohol... ingested/injected!

So you can imagine what happened when i took my first pin = almost dead, literally, 4 days in emerge

so... it is ok on my skin and i have a bunch of tren/test left

could i theoretically in any way (instead of trashing it) make a transdermal that i could use to kick start or utilize along in a pheraplex cycle??

I am 6'5, 230lbs, 8% BF...

Lets say i added 1 bottle of prop 10ml at 100mg/ml into a Already made Transport Matrix Spray, or 2 bottles, or plus a tren, or a test eth at 250mg/ml.... what do you think?

Then what kind of absorption could i expect though... like if 2g of prop are in a bottle, lets say i want 100mg absorbed into my body, would i have to use 2x 3x 4x as much?? Like if i want 100mg in my body would i have to use the equivalent of 200mg/prop in the spray or what?
Honestly unless you have the prop and tren in powder form (in which you would be able to strip the ester) it's a complete waste of time. Dumping already made oil into a transdermal is not a good idea.

I hope you realize that most transdermal mixes have alcohol in them.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
get rid of what you have. you can make your own if you want without BA. there are other things you can use.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Ya, id rather not inject again... at least not for a while

what if i dropped the test out of solution by cooling the vial, then put the solid test prop into the matrix??

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
there really isn't a good way to do that. you could try crashing the product by dulieting it with a aliphatic solvent but I wouldn't bother.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ya, id rather not inject again... at least not for a while

what if i dropped the test out of solution by cooling the vial, then put the solid test prop into the matrix??
It's really not worth the time.